What's new

Falcons flying from the motorway

it was planned before the kashmir incident. motorway was being prepared for past 2 weeks for the 5 yearly exercises of PAF. it has nothing to do with the recent incidents.

I got his post
14390891_10153975708560003_2394058355961150938_n.jpg

Approximately 2 kms of Islamabad Lahore motorway has been cordoned off and is being used as an airstrip since morning. I wonder if there is an emergency or is it just practice as usual.
I love the pak establishment think tank humour and full scale exercise by paf

Its just practice the threat is real , Gen tariq khan fb post also suggest the threat is real

and Pakistan army is fully prepared for counter attack , India don't know what they will face if they attack us
I don't think India will do that stupidity..but it's good we are active and paf already scheduled earlier for full scale exercise

True.Talking from a military point of view Pakistan looks prepared for surgical strikes and the element of surprise has been lost.

Ah those surgical strikes that never come, gather some balls and do it this time. As for element of surprise, there is none as our radars and Air surveillance crafts are vigilant and scanning hundreds of kilometers across the border. Add ucavs to the equation and you have a multitier surveillance to confront.

In the mean time, our pegions and baloons are ready to scare your troops too.

True.Talking from a military point of view Pakistan looks prepared for surgical strikes and the element of surprise has been lost.

This is part of exercises that were in talks even before the Eid holidays in Pakistan (12th-14th). However, they might have fine tuned a bit to project an aggressive posture and rightfully so.

As for the lost element of surprise, I am not sure India could surprise Pakistan or Pakistan could surprise India in a conventional set up. They both have enough assets working round the clock particularly for that.

h those surgical strikes that never come, gather some balls and do it this time. As for element of surprise, there is none as our radars and Air surveillance crafts are vigilant and scanning hundreds of kilometers across the border. Add ucavs to the equation and you have a multitier surveillance to confront.
Radars cannot Find SEAD Aircrafts in Nap Of the Earth Tactics

As for RADARs Our Sword Fish Can track 1500 KM in 360 degree angles If Have Aerostat to C4Istar capabilities

As for RADARs Our Sword Fish Can track 1500 KM in 360 degree angles If Have Aerostat to C4Istar capabilities

Admit it, you cannot achieve surprise over pakistan, it is simple as that. Our vigilance has increased manifold in the last few years and your forces know it. Hence they dont try it.

Admit it, you cannot achieve surprise over pakistan, it is simple as that. Our vigilance has increased manifold in the last few years and your forces know it. Hence they dont try it.
have Israeli, your radars will freeze when India wanted.

They were clearing trees even before Uri attack. Have seen making them arrangements before Eid holidays.
Approximately 2 kms of Islamabad Lahore motorway has been cordoned off and is being used as an airstrip since morning. I wonder if there is an emergency or is it just practice as usual.

War fought Is Pre War Analysis basis Calculating every factors Is there Any AESA based ground radar Radar on pakistani side

Pakistan in last two wars Lacked In Proper Pre war analysis

Look India may succeeded in limited surgical strikes but for sure they also can't stop Pakistani counter strike.
Watch this

Ah those surgical strikes that never come, gather some balls and do it this time. As for element of surprise, there is none as our radars and Air surveillance crafts are vigilant and scanning hundreds of kilometers across the border. Add ucavs to the equation and you have a multitier surveillance to confront.

In the mean time, our pegions and baloons are ready to scare your troops too.
Dont talk about balls because when we show them you would run away in your tanks like in Longewala in 71.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom