What's new

Falcons flying from the motorway

This is classified stuff, we do have access to data from paksat and many other sources. And the C4ISR utilizes them to present a fused picture of AOR to all subscribers.
Any Nation Building C4Istar has Its own Satellite Structure And Like P5,EU and India

Ohh really You Asked Me proof I Just Shown You Prestation With Videos please Don't Give BS

Pakistan operational budget Still Very Low To gather or operate Such Assets Such Assets

how many Spy sattelite Pakistan has answer is Zero

Admin Horus Raised Need for this in back 2013
read
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-needs-a-spy-satellite.263604/

Pakistan needs to beef up defenses and run regular practice of mobilization under 24 hours...for all branches of armed forces..then cut it down to 18 hours, followed by 12 hours for initial first strike...

Pakistan needs to beef up defenses and run regular practice of mobilization under 24 hours...for all branches of armed forces..then cut it down to 18 hours, followed by 12 hours for initial first strike...
Pak army is already on high alert and if indians try to have some fun , we all will be shocked by Pak army response time and actual response

Any Nation Building C4Istar has Its own Satellite Structure And Like P5,EU and India

Ohh really You Asked Me proof I Just Shown You Prestation With Videos please Don't Give BS

Pakistan operational budget Still Very Low To gather or operate Such Assets Such Assets

how many Spy sattelite Pakistan has answer is Zero

Admin Horus Raised Need for this in back 2013
read
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-needs-a-spy-satellite.263604/

BS is your speciality mate, having spy satellites is merely a component of the system, not the syatem itself. Despite all your halla ballu your army and mighty navy still lacks a credible c4i system and all you have to show is an incomplete AF NET whichll take eons to get functional.

As for ADAS, bangladeshis are using a variant of our Air defence automation system and have good things to say about

How Many Satellite Pakistan Dedicated For this Please name them Don't talk in air
For C4ISTAR you Need Complete Package Network centric Satellites To Battlefield Management Modules Im Not Fanboy That you can Amuse

Even BSF have have better Satellite Network Centric Capability than your Army Don't Joke around

Where was so called bsf satellite when as your claim the invaders come across the LOC for urri attack.open your eyes mr.indian

BS is your speciality mate, having spy satellites is merely a component of the system, not the syatem itself. Despite all your halla ballu your army and mighty navy still lacks a credible c4i system and all you have to show is an incomplete AF NET whichll take eons to get functional.

As for ADAS, bangladeshis are using a variant of our Air defence automation system and have good things to say about
Pakistan is only nation which Network Centric capabilities Without Satellites Bravo its Like saying your Mobile has Network without Satellite coverage
AF NET whichll take eons to get functional.
White Lie
Source and proof Its Operation since 2010 The former Defence Minister of India Shri AK Antonyinaugurated the IAF's the AFNET on 14 September 2010 dedicating it to the people of India, for their direct or indirect participation in the communication revolution.

http://livefist.blogspot.in/2010/09/iafs-afnet-goes-live-next-week.html
http://livefist.blogspot.in/2010/09/pti-indias-joint-nuclear-command-wants.html

They sats dont work when needed, just as the BSF itself. They need to have a more professional border petrol force and sats instead.
Why getting desperate You are the Who are claiming Network Centric Without a Single satellite on air

Last edited:
Pakistan is only nation which Network Centric capabilities Without Satellites Bravo its Like saying your Mobile has Network without Satellite coverage
White Lie
Source and proof Its Operation since 2010 The former Defence Minister of India Shri AK Antonyinaugurated the IAF's the AFNET on 14 September 2010 dedicating it to the people of India, for their direct or indirect participation in the communication revolution.

vefist.blogspot.in/2010/09/iafs-afnet-goes-live-next-week.html

Why getting desperate You are the Who are claiming Network Centric Without a Single satellite on air

Nope, there are others as well having better c4i capabilities than India.

mate, better listen to your own video again, you would know that it is stilll not fully functional and being tested. ;)

I think its the preparation of PAF exercises. India is nvr gonna make a mistake to attack on Pakistan. They know it v.well that they cannot fight with us.
Exactly! India is Sh!t scared. India's armed forces are no match or patch on the Pak armed forces. It's like comparing the armed forces of Burkina Faso with those of the US. Ok...Now move on.

Nope, there are others as well having better c4i capabilities than India.

mate, better listen to your own video again, you would know that it is stilll not fully functional and being tested. ;)
Video Is 2 year old if Noticed You just asked So is presented it as proof
While you just Gossip on PDF stuffs

No technical evidence to proove your point Claiming C4istar Without Surveillance and Sigint Satellites in air

Video Is 2 year old if Noticed You just asked So is presented it as proof
While you just Gossip on PDF stuffs

No technical evidence to proove your point

I am intrigued, share a recent video if yoh have one please.

Even if we dont have satellite capability , we have the missiles to strike Indian cities , Satellite are useful for land combat
and Pakistan strategy of counter attack is missiles targeting Delhi and mumbai to be deployed , cutting of the head of the snake

Back
Top Bottom