What's new

Falcons flying from the motorway

I think its the preparation of PAF exercises. India is nvr gonna make a mistake to attack on Pakistan. They know it v.well that they cannot fight with us.

Approximately 2 kms of Islamabad Lahore motorway has been cordoned off and is being used as an airstrip since morning. I wonder if there is an emergency or is it just practice as usual.
Country wide Excercize is under way.There is No Emergency situation.Just enjoy the clips if you get from some where and do share with us.

High Mark 2016 has kicked off.

news-1474374752-9819_large-650x488.jpg

Approximately 2 kms of Islamabad Lahore motorway has been cordoned off and is being used as an airstrip since morning. I wonder if there is an emergency or is it just practice as usual.
Practice as usual, once i ask air force guy who happens to be my neighbor he told me many parts of different motors ways near all the cities identified and will tested to use only as emergency landings and in case of runway hits of the bases. So that meanwhile air base runway is repaired PAF could continue it's operations.

Last edited:
Its just practice the threat is real , Gen tariq khan fb post also suggest the threat is real

and Pakistan army is fully prepared for counter attack , India don't know what they will face if they attack us

Its just practice the threat is real , Gen tariq khan fb post also suggest the threat is real

and Pakistan army is fully prepared for counter attack , India don't know what they will face if they attack us
What his F.B ID.

Back
Top Bottom