What's new

Fakhrul arrested over vandalism

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Dhaka, Dec 10, (bdnews24.com)— Police on Monday evening arrested BNP Acting Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir hours after he was named in a case over vandalism on the road during the road blockade programme of the BNP-led 18-Party Alliance on Sunday.

Dhaka Metropolitan Police Spokesperson Masudur Rahman said the BNP leader was arrested from the Naya Paltan area in connection with the case filed on Sunday night over vandalising of a vehicle.

bdnews24.com Chief Political Correspondent reported Alamgir was picked up by police from near the BNP's central office around 6pm.

Fakhrul arrested over vandalism | Politics | bdnews24.com

Neo bakshal by a fagotic dalal oppressive dacoit gov. But these fagots are yet to arrest the bcl cadre who openly killed the predestrain Bishwajit. Let the world see the kind of state sponsor terrorism this gov does.

Look how awami thugs fabricate case:

A Dhaka City Corporation driver has filed a case against more than 200 opposition leaders and activists including BNP's Acting Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, accusing them of vandalising a corporation vehicle during Sunday's countrywide road blockade.

Over 200 including Fakhrul sued | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Neo bakshal by a fagotic dalal oppressive dacoit gov. But these fagots are yet to arrest the bcl cadre who openly killed the predestrain Bishwajit. Let the world see the kind of state sponsor terrorism this gov does.

@ The killers of Bishwajit has now become the cadres of Jamat and BNP !!! What a height !!!

every single one of these scums needs to be publicly executed

Those guys must have been like:

"What I grow up, I'm gonna be a gansta!"

Those scumbags need to be brought to justice.

Those guys must have been like:

"What I grow up, I'm gonna be a gansta!"

Those scumbags need to be brought to justice.

The leader has swag, he is rocking fake ray ban aviators, a punjabi and a vest. Man's walking like he owns the world:lol: with the dream of becoming a future boro neta.

Back
Top Bottom