What's new

Fake propaganda by PMLN media cell. President Alvi has taken notice of notice of the statement wrongly attributed to him about the alleged help extend

Your answer are dumb and stupid. Where did I say that Army needs to decide for the people of Pakistan :lol: :rofl:. So if you have comprehension issues and can't ask the question properly, give me more details and I'll craft an answer for you.

Your leader IK wants the dad Bajwa sb to come hold him and protect him and change his nappies too. The military is neutral, the country is now given to civilians. Your boss who pays you trolls is having a Mad Cow disease because he lost his seat. So what else was your question? :lol: It's funny, typical "You-thia" style. If you can't ask an educated question, leave the forum and just do "you-thia, thia like the Indian classical dance :enjoy:
typical chutya foji patwari who lack common sense.
At one instance you yourself hjave stated pig Sano bhurwa had IK as 2ndchoice,who the fkis that pig to have any choice, then you yourself agree that he helped IK to come intopower, again the pig broke his sworn oath, that iswhat napak foj does is break its oath, soemone who cant keep his words is worse than a heera mundi ki rundi, at least that rundiis able to keep words unlike your demi gods of khaki chadis who cant stick to theirs.
Your shamless pigs lease CIA shamsi airbase to kill and drone Pakistani citizens, they let Indians shoot misle in Pkaistani terrority and do nothing because they were busy in ousting an elected govt, but ofc a chutya like you wouldntunderstand, cozyou get spoonfed by them once a batman alaways a batman,

My Great grandfather (mothers nana), my great-father (my fathers father), my Grandmothers brother (mothers mum), my great mothers brother (my fathers mother) were all in the army. My grandfather was the first person at the age of 16 to pass the army test in order to join from his village. My family goes back generations of service in the armed forces but I am ashamed of these generals and their games to the motherland throughout the years.

View attachment 907822
Same here.
Grandson to a soldier. Son of ghazi of 3 wars. Nephew to a 2 war ghazi, brother to a 1 star.
Ashamed that these mental midgets soil the uniform worn by my father.

Last edited:
Ask the KING for permissions to interfere into another sovereign nation's affairs. He will stop your welfare check and your family will be out on the streets or sent back after your citizenship might be revoked by His Majesty, Your Lord's orders.

The only person that wants the military to PLAY a role in Pakistan's government is your boss IK, he wants the military to be his personal police and his daddy Bajwa to continue to feed him through the feeder and cater to the most corrupt mafia (PTI) that ever existed in Pakistan's history!
I see your backside is exploding. The truth is my words hurts doesn't it.

Listen, I have never claimed UK benefits. I work 60 hours a week to provide for my family. And my British citizenship wasn't given to me, I was born with it. Still I stay loyal to our motherland. Tell your Bawja and its armed forces to stop eating remittances of oversea’s Pakistani’s. They send more money than corrupted Pakistani’s like you pay in taxes.

The Sharif’s and Bhutto’s are all saints?

In one thread, I asked you “how many times has Pakistan been to the IMF and who took them”. You gave no answer. Answer this question

Mazhar Abbas is correct and I have first hand witnesses on how PTI election workers were allowed into polling stations in Karachi by the Army while all others were thrown out.

However, the president is a decent man albeit out of his depth with the current situation. His statement isn’t really protecting PTi as it is the establishment,

PTI did not have the numbers nor the knowledge of how elections are manipulated by thuggery by PML(N) in Punjab so it needed the Army’s help to win.
in short alvi the dental is also a selected like immi the dim,

There is fake propaganda galore in Pakistan. In all of this tamasha, actually the only class-act is the President. I give him immense credit for wanting to build bridges between the divide in the country. He has spoken with more wisdom at times than his own party boss. With PDM, nobody knows who is in charge so its hard to say who has been a sincere interlocutor. Interestingly for me, Alvi sahib is the only national leader whose speeches I listen to. The rest is all tribal bakvas.

I pray the efforts of the President lead to some sort of a situation whereby the country can get on with the business of economic correction and a unified focus on defeating the resurgent wave of terrorism.

qatran ajkal farigh bethi hai sali
wrong according to Adil Raja she is giving directions to Dirty Harry to arrest IK, before the Fat Controller come back to Pakistan. According to them this is level playing fields.
Pakistan is done and dusted, with weird and twisted logic and thinking by its citizens, Army, Judges, Journalists, Police, state departments.

There is fake propaganda galore in Pakistan. In all of this tamasha, actually the only class-act is the President. I give him immense credit for wanting to build bridges between the divide in the country. He has spoken with more wisdom at times than his own party boss. With PDM, nobody knows who is in charge so its hard to say who has been a sincere interlocutor. Interestingly for me, Alvi sahib is the only national leader whose speeches I listen to. The rest is all tribal bakvas.

I pray the efforts of the President lead to some sort of a situation whereby the country can get on with the business of economic correction and a unified focus on defeating the resurgent wave of terrorism.
I disagree wholeheartedly, Pakistan is reached to this situation because people had been talking more than acting. For decades Pakistan is run on "samjhota and mutti pao" even on the acts and policies which should be a big no no for the country. That's why we are where we are right now.
Enough of the BS which had continued for over 70 decades, time to get tough with all the corrupt thugs, criminals, looters and traitors. Make their lives hell and make them pay for their crimes. President Alvi is doing a disservice to Pakistan. PDM suckers are getting breathing space for months now because of such efforts. The only way to force them out is by force not by dialouges.
Dialouges for what exactly!!

Last edited:
wrong according to Adil Raja she is giving directions to Dirty Harry to arrest IK, before the Fat Controller come back to Pakistan. According to them this is level playing fields.
Pakistan is done and dusted, with weird and twisted logic and thinking by its citizens, Army, Judges, Journalists, Police, state departments.

I disagree wholeheartedly, Pakistan is reached to this situation because people had been talking more than acting. For decades Pakistan is run on "samjhota and mutti pao" even on the acts and policies which should be a big no no for the country. That's why we are where we are right now.
Enough of the BS which had continued for over 70 decades, time to get tough with all the corrupt thugs, criminals, looters and traitors. Make their lives hell and make them pay for their crimes. President Alvi is doing a disservice to Pakistan. PDM suckers are getting breathing space for months now because of such efforts. The only way to force them out is by force not by dialouges.
Dialouges for what exactly!!
Nazaria e zaroorat. A term implemented since 1957.

A leaked doc ...

FlALUMMXkAIYSb2

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom