What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

EZxZBEQXgAAfbBJ

Blue:GNA
Red:LNA
Yellow:Tuaregs tribes
Green:Toubou tribes
Black:isis mouvement
White:Without absolute control

I know you Iranians want to be significant but you aren't.
to be very frank, if you replace Iranians with Turks in your sentence, this makes more sense to me. Iran is already king of the middle east, so sorry, Iran doesnt have extra things to prove. TURKEY ON TEH OTHER HAND- STarted getting insecure and neo-ottomanism started downloading...soon Turkey invaded Syria...then TUrkey went to go steal Libya's maritime zone....so to be honest, Turkey is the one that behaves insecure, maybe because being in NATO doesnt give Turkey certain publicity and clout as a Muslim country.
Without Russia, nobody will give a single f*ck about Iranian forces in Syria. And, nobody did, until Russian involvement.
Well without US and NATO, Turkey wont have any serious capabilities or clout today. YOu're just jealous Iran can achieve what you can without kissing white Christian butt as well as Turkey does.

Also, that doesnt matter because you're point is based on a hypothetical"If Russia...". the reality is that Iranian played its card better than aggressive, delusional TUrkey that invaded, because its NATO Master US has authorized Turkey to use US"s crooked methods internationally and because of greed. Dont be a hypocrite.

you guys are funny. if you don't believe official statements then why we should believe your's??
If you have really such drone tech then why we don’t see it in the ME battlefields??
We only see mock-ups and you except to believe you
Why assad doesn’t have potent drone attacking fleet?? It would be much cheaper instead of losing su-24s in invincible battle against turkish F-16s??
to be very frank, if you replace Iranians with Turks in your sentence, this makes more sense to me. Iran is already king of the middle east, so sorry, Iran doesnt have extra things to prove. TURKEY ON TEH OTHER HAND- STarted getting insecure and neo-ottomanism started downloading...soon Turkey invaded Syria...then TUrkey went to go steal Libya's maritime zone....so to be honest, Turkey is the one that behaves insecure, maybe because being in NATO doesnt give Turkey certain publicity and clout as a Muslim country.

Well without US and NATO, Turkey wont have any serious capabilities or clout today. YOu're just jealous Iran can achieve what you can without kissing white Christian butt as well as Turkey does.

Also, that doesnt matter because you're point is based on a hypothetical"If Russia...". the reality is that Iranian played its card better than aggressive, delusional TUrkey that invaded, because its NATO Master US has authorized Turkey to use US"s crooked methods internationally and because of greed. Dont be a hypocrite.
you “live” in US(I’m assuming the flag is correct hahahahah) yet you talk about Turkey kissing white christian butt...
This is called next level iranian hypocrisy

If you have really such drone tech then why we don’t see it in the ME battlefields??
We only see mock-ups and you except to believe you
Why assad doesn’t have potent drone attacking fleet?? It would be much cheaper instead of losing su-24s in invincible battle against turkish F-16s??
2806608.jpg
2806609.jpg
2806610.jpg
2806611.jpg

last month Iran hunted down those terrorists with mohajer-6 drone. also Iran been using shaheed-129 from day one in Syria. from top to down:
mohajer-6 drone in hamah airbase in syria_mohajer-6 drone_maher kojak a member of FSA with 155 successful TOW hits_hesham abu ahmad EX SAA officer and a field commander of HTS terrorist group

so why Syria operates su-24?? it's because drones can't match a fighter jet fire power. each of gaem munitions are 20 kg overall. each FAB-500 weights half a ton and can easily destroy a house while drone can't.

why Iran does not use s-191 in Syria?? because it's capabilities are not necessary in Syria. a drone flying in 10 km with two 8 km munitions and speed of 300-400 km/h does the job. however during the revenge attack on ISIS because of US troops existence in the area Iran used s-191 drone so they can't detect it or down it.

He means we dont have a drone with that capability so we have to troll instead.
i know, but i do not want to talk off topic so whatever.

Only Iranians like your fantasies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom