What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

then why you did not finish us when there was no Russia??

Look, ur getting drilled left and right by the israelis, if u make a stupid move u will be striked without any repercussions, ur weak, ur a failed state and the only thing by now ur country produces on quantity and low quality are illegal migrants

know ur place persian.

Look, ur getting drilled left and right by the israelis, if u make a stupid move u will be striked without any repercussions, ur weak, ur a failed state and the only thing by now ur country produces on quantity and low quality are illegal migrants
the reason Iran tolerates Israeli attacks is because we are wining. Israel is a cornered cat trying to scare opponent.
i actually sometimes wish we had a small scale confrontation with u. you speak bigger than your mouths.

I am constantly fascinated by the mindset our Iranian members represent. So unique and different. It is amazing they feel Israel is the "cornered cat" today. I'm not sure whether to cry or to laugh.

the reason Iran tolerates Israeli attacks is because we are wining. Israel is a cornered cat trying to scare opponent.
i actually sometimes wish we had a small scale confrontation with u. you speak bigger than your mouths.

If the israelis want they will nuke u out of existence- know ur place.

If the israelis want they will nuke u out of existence- know ur place.
then we would shower them with active uranium so their next generation would look like monkeys if they survive the contamination.

I swear one has to be fcked up beyond repair to try to flex with some drones made out of wood.

Back
Top Bottom