What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

And flies through galaxies....sell your fantasies to someone else, we are not interested.
if you have no real counter to his point then you're trolling! u dissapoint me again!

you “live” in US(I’m assuming the flag is correct hahahahah) yet you talk about Turkey kissing white christian butt...
and? Im Christian so i dont see any inconsistency from my end.

This is called next level iranian hypocrisy
i'm not Iranian so i'm not being hypocritical...pls stop projecting your insecurities onto me.

then why you did not finish us when there was no Russia??
Ever since recent history, Turkey has NEVER deployed soldiers in a direct role against Iranian. Turkey only chases weaklings and weak terrorists- PKK, weakened SAA, weak Libyan militias....US wanted Turkey to be its spearhead in the ME against Iran, but even TUrkey isnt up to it. Besides, Turkey has geographical curse- its position prevents it form being the leader in the actual Middle East. Turkey is nothing without NATO.

Ever since recent history, Turkey has NEVER deployed soldiers in a direct role against Iranian. Turkey only chases weaklings and weak terrorists- PKK, weakened SAA, weak Libyan militias....US wanted Turkey to be its spearhead in the ME against Iran, but even TUrkey isnt up to it. Besides, Turkey has geographical curse- its position prevents it form being the leader in the actual Middle East. Turkey is nothing without NATO.
Your geopolical anaylsis sucks. :lol:

@waz @Arsalan @Zaki https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/
Trolling

Any content or response given with the intent of simply antagonizing people (such as a particular group e.g. Pakistanis, Muslims, Christians, Women, Hindus, Indians, Africans etc.) or a particular individual in order to garner a negative emotional response is considered trolling. More generally, essentially trolling is bullying online where by either a person is subjected to denial of opportunity to speak or making them feel very bad or inflaming them to be upset only. It is understood that during dialogues on sensitive issues there would be some words considered offensive but as long as it is not generalized to justify discrimination or packaged as a personal attack then that is acceptable because the spirit of the exchange is reflection or sharing of an opinion. Responding to trolling is deemed as ‘feeding the trolls’ and would be considered trolling too. It is not justifiable to respond to trolling with trolling and would also be addressed.

Trolling is a widespread problem and user’s postage history would be taken into account. Repeated offenders may face a permanent ban and trolling is taken seriously at PDF. Kindly, it does not help anyone and causes a ruining of the decorum therefore, would be dealt with appropriately.

Flaming / baiting

A special form of trolling whereby, threads or posts aimed at inciting an individual or group of people to be emotionally charged and incite fighting are not allowed. PDF is especially against using such posts or threads to incite hatred against politically belligerent nations or group of people e.g. Indians, Pakistanis or Saudis, Iranians etc. This would only add fuel to the flames. That’s not what PDF stands for.

Off-Topic Posts

Anything that does not add value to the discussion being had or does not say anything about the thread may be liable for deletion and repeated violations may result in penalization. Please, do know that going into tangents is encouraged (something related to the thread, such as discussing a conflict economically rather than militarily) but off-topic derailment is not encouraged (bringing in social issues in order to derail a thread about geopolitics, for instance).

Lieutenant General Idris Madi, who is responsible for LNA coordination in West Libya and Hafter's right-hand man responsible for operations at west side of Libya, now crossed the other side.

In his statement, "My support for Hafter has come to an end and I leave from my duty. I invite all my fellow soldiers to unite under the GNA." he said.

They are the poor hired terrorists collected all around the region to help for a bloody dictator from same sect.
Can you give me one example of these hired terrorists who are from the same sect? You see, you just expose your bias because you are so biased against Iran and Assad, you dont even know the difference between Shia and Alawite. Alawite is NOT Shiite and Alawite are technically not even Muslims, whereas Shia are 100% certified Muslims. you try to talk smart but you say alot of incorrect propaganda here for your fellow TUrks to eat and get a fake high off of.
These guys are just seeking attention for their Iran strong propaganda.
TUrkey is the one that is out for attention - doing everything everywhere in its neighborhood to get attention - breaking laws, sleeping with the enemy, doing all the crap you accused Iran of....i think you are the one whose dellusional.
You can see these fanboys’ superiority complex in threads related with Turkiye time to time.
are you projecting? Your country and NATO are afraid to handle Iranian so please just keep quiet. you talk tough but only chase weak terrorists to look tough. pathetic!

The only countries NATO can beeat today are either in books, or i the sky, or small weak countries. NATO, including TUrkish military, are paper tigers today. tough talk, shiny equipment, but very afraid to lose men. No wonder AMerica is angry today.

Nigger, you fcked up in ur head.
@waz @LeGenD pls check this post out. this dude is calling me a racial slur, and i'm black.

Your geopolical anaylsis sucks. :lol:
is that why you couldnt tell me any lie i told? joke on u bro!!! pls keep updating your list of destroyed equipment in Syria and libya though!

is that why you couldnt tell me any lie i told? joke on u bro!!!
I never said you lie, just said that your ''analysis'' sucks. :lol:
pls keep updating your list of destroyed equipment in Syria and libya though!
You win by sacrificing things, we at least dont shoot our own planes or sink our own ships you know...

Nigger, go partake in some #BLM protests or loot some shop but stop polluting threads, ur opinion is irrelevant, not because ur a nigger but because ur full of shit -yes, the colour of that is similar to u but thats not the reason

I gave you a polite warning and even benefit of the doubt thinking you used the term 'nigger' instead of 'nigga', but now it's clear. Brother we can't have that on here.

Last edited:
It is enough. Take your BS and go out of this thread. I have warned you not to drail this thread but It seems you have sone kind of pain regarding Turkey and whenever you catch a chance, You are jumping on these threads and changing the subjects into offtopic politic or pissing contests. Noone asked you to make long comment. Besides, the subject has nothing to do with you but you are insisting on trolling with some other Iranian members so stop it in here.

@Arsalan @Zaki @BHarwana @The Eagle

@925boy
It's best to avoid side tracking and going into politics. The thread is not about that.

@925boy
It's best to avoid side tracking and going into politics. The thread is not about that.
OK, i will stay on topic. on a side note, i usually respond to others comments. pls look into who started it too.

So is it basically clear now that Turkey and GNA will defeat Haftar decisively??? Has the tide turned permanently in GNA's advantage?

Theres been attacks by jets on the GNA, so will Turkey escalate accordingly and bring in the F16s or ride it out?

Can you give me one example of these hired terrorists who are from the same sect? You see, you just expose your bias because you are so biased against Iran and Assad, you dont even know the difference between Shia and Alawite. Alawite is NOT Shiite and Alawite are technically not even Muslims, whereas Shia are 100% certified Muslims. you try to talk smart but you say alot of incorrect propaganda here for your fellow TUrks to eat and get a fake high off of.

TUrkey is the one that is out for attention - doing everything everywhere in its neighborhood to get attention - breaking laws, sleeping with the enemy, doing all the crap you accused Iran of....i think you are the one whose dellusional.

are you projecting? Your country and NATO are afraid to handle Iranian so please just keep quiet. you talk tough but only chase weak terrorists to look tough. pathetic!

The only countries NATO can beeat today are either in books, or i the sky, or small weak countries. NATO, including TUrkish military, are paper tigers today. tough talk, shiny equipment, but very afraid to lose men. No wonder AMerica is angry today.

@waz @LeGenD pls check this post out. this dude is calling me a racial slur, and i'm black.

is that why you couldnt tell me any lie i told? joke on u bro!!! pls keep updating your list of destroyed equipment in Syria and libya though!
@waz @The Eagle @Zaki
Despite my respect to our friend @cabatli_53 , giving a negative rating to this post which is only about critics and merely criticizing a government is absolute power abuse. Please allow others to comment and state their thoughts on different issues. This is pathetic

@925boy buddy, these guys think they own Internet and the world wide Web. Beyond pathetic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom