What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

Where are those bastards who have been conspiring against Turkey?? These LGBTs can’t fight on the open ground....

More than 100 bodies were found in the Terhune Hospital, most of the women and children killed by the Kani militia affiliated with Hafter in the last days before fleeing the city.All of this should be gathered in a file for Hafter and his men to be tried as war criminals.
Along with their supporters...

More than 100 bodies were found in the Terhune Hospital, most of the women and children killed by the Kani militia affiliated with Hafter in the last days before fleeing the city.All of this should be gathered in a file for Hafter and his men to be tried as war criminals.

They tried to dissolve some of the bodies in vats of acid unsuccessfully, they were partially dissolved. Absolutely Phucking disgusting!

Why would Iranian leadership want to get involved in Libya? It's beyond my logic and I don't believe we are. But why American media/leadership wants us involved?
1) They want to justify their own actions in Libyan conflict.
2) They can cover their crimes in Libya claiming we target imaginary Iranian forces.

Russia might be involved maybe to eliminate Turkish supported groups that are transferred into Libya mostly from Syrian terrorist groups such as Nusra and Qaeda.

What is obvious to me, we cannot be in Libya. We don't have the resources for that purpose, Yemen and Syria are enough to handle.
because the people fighting in Libya and against LNA are the same people fought against us in Syria. they will not change. also the shitshow in Syria needs to end. if Syria stabilized, Israel can't attack our weapon shipments there. same goes for turkey. if we can rebuild Syria as a powerful and stable country we can go back to our powerful position before civil war and ISIS.
on the other side if we involve in Libya it will connect GNA and possibly north African nations with HTS and FSA. more fighters=more fights.
i think we should sell both sides whatever we can and prevent either side from wining. it's good for Syria and our pockets. supporting directly would make unintentionally enmity.

because the people fighting in Libya and against LNA are the same people fought against us in Syria. they will not change. also the shitshow in Syria needs to end. if Syria stabilized, Israel can't attack our weapon shipments there. same goes for turkey. if we can rebuild Syria as a powerful and stable country we can go back to our powerful position before civil war and ISIS.
on the other side if we involve in Libya it will connect GNA and possibly north African nations with HTS and FSA. more fighters=more fights.
i think we should sell both sides whatever we can and prevent either side from wining. it's good for Syria and our pockets. supporting directly would make unintentionally enmity.
Who is us?? Are you a syrian??
And how can Iran prevent both sides from winning when its presence is almost non-existent... Or to be more exact Iran is irrelevant in Libyan conflict

Yes! The War for Trablus has been won after 100 years...

Turkey is now again becoming a "geography"!! The folks, who established the Turkish Republic, purchased "peace" for a 100 years!! They knew it's all gonna change in Turkey's favor after 100 years...

Haven't the people still understood it's not about Erdo'an???

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk in Libya during 1911-1912
AtJArdg1B8fU6HxOByORkDpLZyCykbGvoXwib-OEe2Y.jpg

Last edited:
Who is us?? Are you a syrian??
And how can Iran prevent both sides from winning when its presence is almost non-existent... Or to be more exact Iran is irrelevant in Libyan conflict

They are the poor hired terrorists collected all around the region to help for a bloody dictator from same sect. These guys are just seeking attention for their Iran strong propaganda. You can see these fanboys’ superiority complex in threads related with Turkiye time to time.

give one side drone so they kill other side. give other side air defense. for example.
Syrians knows some guys...
Well they(haftar gang) already bought the newest air defense system(2008 introduction) and didn’t help them...
Why would the other side(GNA) buy iranian-made drones which are not much advanced if we compare them with their turkish counterparts?? It doesn’t make any sense to me...
Well those same guys also know how much turkish drones are(deadly) effective

Well they(haftar gang) already bought the newest air defense system(2008 introduction) and didn’t help them...
2716683.jpg

houthis used this missile in several cases to destroy saudi AH-64s and wingloong drones. it's possibly safer to use than pantsir.
Why would the other side(GNA) buy iranian-made drones which are not much advanced if we compare them with their turkish counterparts?? It doesn’t make any sense to me...
the missile and drones are just an example. Libyan war is not a classic war in many aspects. both sides do not have a proper air force or navy, both side use militia, the conflict is mostly in urban area... it seems both sides will need drones, artillery, ATGM, air defenses, manpads... and we would sell in fairly prices.
iranian-made drones which are not much advanced if we compare them with their turkish counterparts
do you have a drone that flies in 15 km of ground with 900 km/h armed with 30 km capable missiles and an RCS of a tennis ball??
just remember i did not start the comparing game...

Back
Top Bottom