What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

Now we are watchin LNA's total collapse on all Tripoli frontlines...

last night:
EZovvjUXkAAWwzb

morning:
EZpTTKJXgAArQQE

Its expected to LNA's withdraw from Qasr bin Ghassir.

Latest situation on Libya's west:
y3h7Xs.jpg

https://twitter.com/CourtenaySargon

Anyone know what GNA strategy is now that they got Turkish support? To regain control over whole Western coast of country or they plan to go into the east? Or two sides will negotiate for a political settlement?
Nearly 70% of the Libyan People lives in the west of the country. If Hafter fails to achieve his promised victory (seems impossible at the moment), LNA will (need to) get rid of this junta team, ofc with help of its supporter countries. Thus, there will be no obstacles to peace. I don't think the Libyan government will organize a military operation in the east of the country. Hafter, who has a bad record of attacking civilians. However, after Tripoli is completely cleared, i think they will sit back at the negotiations table with the local council of Sirte.

ps: Libyan Interior Minister Fethi Bashaga: “If Khafter agrees to withdraw the remaining mercenaries and militias to -where they comes from-, Benghazi, then there may be a ceasefire. But if it continues to be stubborn, nothing will change for him. (statement made this morning)

Last edited:
I highly doubt Turkey helped Iran, but Israel would surely know who did what by now. Israel probably has informed Saudi Arabia with whatever intel it needs. Israel has deep intel inside all of MENA.

You don't know Arabs for shit nigga. For sure Saudi Arabia is planning retaliation with US and possibly with allies that will be 10x what Iran did. KSA has hundreds of cruise missiles on F-15s and Typhoons that they can use on Iran if need be. Only reason KSA didn't win yet in Yemen is because they don't kill other Arabs civilians indiscriminately like with what Turkey does with Kurds.

haha

Turkey >>>>>>>> Saudi
Any day of the year

Is there anybody who have seen where is the coup plotter puppet hafter now a days ?

Back
Top Bottom