What's new

Facts on the myth of India's indigenous Missiles

I've read this article before. The stupid idiot who wrote this 'analysis' says that Abdul Kalam stole deisgns because the length of the missles are the same and shape is somewhat similar. The joker doesn't even understand that the fuels are different.

I've read this article before. The stupid idiot who wrote this 'analysis' says that Abdul Kalam stole deisgns because the length of the missles are the same and shape is somewhat similar. The joker doesn't even understand that the fuels are different.

mate believe me even though I am just 21 and half, I have more knowledge and I can write better than this 60 year old 'Haq'.

Don't mean to troll, 70% of Indians weapon are imported, and if you include parts and component, it is 95%. The things that are truly indigenous are the paint work, bolts and nuts, lubricants...They made up the remaining 5%.

mate believe me even though I am just 21 and half, I have more knowledge and I can write better than this 60 year old 'Haq'.

Not surprising...at about 60 Senile decay sets in real hard

Don't mean to troll, 70% of Indians weapon are imported, and if you include parts and component, it is 95%. The things that are truly indigenous are the paint work, bolts and nuts, lubricants...They made up the remaining 5%.

No- you most definitely mean to troll. You are nothing if not a troll

with your multi megaton nukes did u have the balls to throw out portugal from Macau ? If i would have been in your place i would have died of shame !

pulling out numbers from thin air ?? Only a chinese can do :rofl:

pulling out numbers from thin air ?? Only a chinese can do :rofl:

Indians sure love to deny and delude themselves.

India is world's 'largest importer' of arms.With a $32.5bn (£20.2bn) defence budget, India imports more than 70% of its arms.
BBC News - India is world's 'largest importer' of arms, says study

India has emerged as the largest arms importer in the world. More than 70% of the needs of the Indian armed forces are imported
DRDO India's lumbering dinosaur

stupid people they dont even know that it is chinese technology we are using., since we didnt invent the missile/explosive powered projectile, hence none of the indian missiles are indigenous,, thanks china for providing this technology to us,,

What percent of arms technology is indigenously developed in China?

oh yeah, please prove that the agni missile system is x% foreign made . and give technical details too please and i will make sure that this reached to the local DRDO office which is not very far from my place and i am it's regular visitor too.

oh yeah, please prove that the agni missile system is 70% foreign made . and give technical details too please and i will make sure that this reached to the local DRDO office which is not very far from my place and i am it's regular visitor too.

WOuldn't it be a shame for indians that you need a chinese to provide you facts about your Agni when your democracy and freedom of press can't give the people the real inside scoop?
I'll give you a clue about Agni V. The all important precision guidance and navigation system. Go research.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom