What's new

Fact checking help

I am going to do what 56 inch saggy teets iron woman did when Chinese troops captured lakhs of sq kms of Indian territory. Which is absolutely nothing.
Ok. At least you can tell your age. 45 or 50?

That's right. There is no accountablity in India.

Where is the black money stashed abroad that was supposed to come to India?

Where are the 20 crore jobs that were supposed to be produced after 2014?

Where is the 15 percent GDP growth rate ?

Based on your language and post I am now sure you are a pakistani false flagger, but I am humoring you this one time for my fellow Indians.

Accountability is tested ever year at panchayat elections, state elections and National elections. Its not give in a pakistani forum.

Rs 1.25 lakh cr of black money confiscated by Modi govt: Ashwini Vaishnaw

That is around 15 Billion $. Not a bad start.

15 Million jobs are created by the Modi govt. every year, that would be around 150 Million jobs by now i.e. 15 crore jobs. We still have 2 more years to go.

India Nominal GDP Growth data is updated quarterly, averaging 12.302 % from Jun 1997 to Dec 2022, with 103 observations.
Nominal GDP growth reached an all-time high of 32.022 % in Jun 2021

Finally NONE of these reasons are reasons to Love India and to be Loyal and patriotic to India.

We Love India not because of "logic", our love is an EMOTION which we fell for this land, its culture, its values and its civilizational history.

To sum it up, THIS is the difference between HINDUS and MUSLIMS.

Muslims says "sare jaha se accha, Hindustan HAMARA". i.e. Hindustan BELONGS TO THEM.

HINDUS says "Bharat mata ki jai". i.e Victory to Mother India, WE BELONG TO OUR MOTHER.

THAT will FOREVER be the difference between us.

It does not matter what the origins of the present day Indian state are. When Indians were fighting for freedom from the British, they were not fighting as Tamils, Bengalis or Gujaratis, nor were they asking for separate states. Hence when the British left, there were no secessionist tendencies, barring few princely states that we all know about. The heartburn that you refer to in southern states is a more recent phenomenon, where people are getting tired of the fact that the Hindi heartland dominates the political discourse at national level. But even this is not entirely correct. You as an English speaker probably follow only English language media and that is the impression you get. End of the day all states have their own governments run by their own people, and people watch news in their own language, read newspapers in their own language. We think that a vast majority of Indians are watching Aaj Tak and India TV and thinking of cows all the time, whereas the opposite is true. People in non Hindi states watch their own channels, which does not pander to cow belt politics. I cannot imagine anyone sitting in Mandya or Thirunelveli or Ongole or Yavatmal watching Hindi news. The reach of their content is overstated.

Now there is no point in thinking of India as different countries. If that were to happen, and the resulting countries were to erect their own barriers on trade and movement of people, it would be a race to the bottom. There are efficiencies we benefit from as a country and it will be disastrous to squander them. Europe may not be one country but they did reach a consensus on the European Union and the Schengen Area. Africans have been wanting a similar African union for a long time, but their leaders are as petty as ours. Moreover, most Europeans countries were colonisers and were not colonised themselves, and therefore have maintained the status quo about their geographical boundaries. In the case of India we maintained the status quo in 1947. So effectively it is status quo in both Europe and India.

I agree that certain states are not pulling their own weight and that is problematic. But the solution is not to jettison them. A lot of problems in India are due to poor management / incompetence and not because of India being an artificial state. There is nothing that links the two.

I agree that DMK is not going to be accepted in the north. But then DMK is a self confessed party of Dravidians, specifically Tamils. They will not be accepted in Kerala or AP either. For that matter, no one is going to vote for Mamta in Karnataka or Uddhav Thackrey in Orissa. That is the nature of regional politics. If they want to be accepted at national level, they need to have a national agenda. BJP and Congress were never regional parties so they have a headstart. Let DMK start talking about national issues. Maybe they will get there. But it will not happen overnight. It takes a very long time in politics to achieve anything. AAP was an aberration. The question is, do they even want it? Or are they content being kings of their respective dominions? Big fish in a small pond? KCR has been trying to stitch together a coalition of regional parties. It is admirable. But will other parties support him? No, because every party supremo will want the PM post for themselves. Is anyone willing to make the sacrifice and let KCR (just giving an example) be the PM candidate?

There are Brahmins and baniyas in every state, every party. And I don't mean it as a caste, but as a concept. You think Dravidian parties are very egalitarian? South has the biggest problem of personality cults, perhaps with the exception of Kerala. The leaders may not be Brahmin or bania by caste, but behave like them. They hold vast amounts of wealth and are quick to use their power against the weak when challenged. There is really not much distinction between mainstream and regional parties when it comes to the haves and have nots.

Finally, I know that many people from the south and west of India grudge the freebies that are doled out to the north. The latest bogey is infrastructure projects. This is also misguided. All infra projects these days are concessions, meaning they earn for themselves and have to be profitable by themselves. That is why they charge user fee or tolls. Nobody in Tamil Nadu is paying toll for the 'bhaiyya' driving his car on the Yamuna expressway. Where the north needs to catch up is employment and social reform. Till the time it cannot, they must adapt to the ways of their adoptive lands and I am completely with the regional folks on this.
What is your ethnicity?

Your analogy is not accurate. Shiv Sena abandoned Marathi Nationalism. It gave tickets to North Indians and Gujaratis even made them ministers. It tried contesting elections in North India and Gujarat. But North Indians and Gujaratis never voted for it.

If DMK leaders decide to learn Hindi and contest elections in North & Gujarat, do you think the locals will vote for them?

Farmer suicides are highest in Maharashtra & South India. Yet the central government is siphoning revenues generated from these states to North India.

The British colonizers were certainly better than these current North Indian & Gujarati rulers of India.

Based on your language and post I am now sure you are a pakistani false flagger, but I am humoring you this one time for my fellow Indians.

Accountability is tested ever year at panchayat elections, state elections and National elections. Its not give in a pakistani forum.

Rs 1.25 lakh cr of black money confiscated by Modi govt: Ashwini Vaishnaw

That is around 15 Billion $. Not a bad start.

15 Million jobs are created by the Modi govt. every year, that would be around 150 Million jobs by now i.e. 15 crore jobs. We still have 2 more years to go.

India Nominal GDP Growth data is updated quarterly, averaging 12.302 % from Jun 1997 to Dec 2022, with 103 observations.
Nominal GDP growth reached an all-time high of 32.022 % in Jun 2021

Finally NONE of these reasons are reasons to Love India and to be Loyal and patriotic to India.

We Love India not because of "logic", our love is an EMOTION which we fell for this land, its culture, its values and its civilizational history.

To sum it up, THIS is the difference between HINDUS and MUSLIMS.

Muslims says "sare jaha se accha, Hindustan HAMARA". i.e. Hindustan BELONGS TO THEM.

HINDUS says "Bharat mata ki jai". i.e Victory to Mother India, WE BELONG TO OUR MOTHER.

THAT will FOREVER be the difference between us.
I feel sorry for the likes of you.

You love & trust Mudi more than your own mother.

What is your ethnicity?
I am of mixed ethnicity from north western India.

Your analogy is not accurate. Shiv Sena abandoned Marathi Nationalism. It gave tickets to North Indians and Gujaratis even made them ministers. It tried contesting elections in North India and Gujarat. But North Indians and Gujaratis never voted for it.
It gave just a few tickets to non Marathis and that too only in Mumbai because it is a multi ethnic city. Certain areas have such large Gujarati and bhaiya populations you can't ignore it. Maharashtra is not just Mumbai. In fact all parties have ignored Mumbai because in order to win in MH you don't necessarily have to perform well in Mumbai.

If DMK leaders decide to learn Hindi and contest elections in North & Gujarat, do you think the locals will vote for them?
Will samajwadi party get votes in Tamil Nadu? Did AAP win any seats in Karnataka? It is not about language but about what you have to offer. And it takes time. No miracles happen in one or two elections. Politics is a long drawn out game. I agree the current government is not very representative. But that has not always been the case.

Farmer suicides are highest in Maharashtra & South India. Yet the central government is siphoning revenues generated from these states to North India.
This discussion cannot happen without data. I don't have any readily available with me. If you have, please share.

The British colonizers were certainly better than these current North Indian & Gujarati rulers of India.
That judgement can be made only by those who were adults during the British rule and are alive today to tell us. Such people would be over 100 years old and safe to assume most are dead. The rest of us should cherish our freedom instead of imagining glory days of the Raj.

This discussion cannot happen without data. I don't have any readily available with me. If you have, please share.
In 2021, Maharashtra was the worst-hit state with at least 4,064 agrarian suicide cases, of which 2,640 were farmers.
Maharashtra was followed by Karnataka which reported 2,169 suicides, including 1,170 farmers. Five states: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu – recorded about 80 per cent of total suicides in the farming sector and about 85 per cent of farmers’ suicide.

That judgement can be made only by those who were adults during the British rule and are alive today to tell us. Such people would be over 100 years old and safe to assume most are dead. The rest of us should cherish our freedom instead of imagining glory days of the Raj.
I am not saying that the British were good. But they treated every India irrespective of their ethnicity and caste as subhuman. Both Congress and the BJP favor North Indians, Gujarati, Marwadis, Jains, Brahman and Banias. Why deny the obvious?
It gave just a few tickets to non Marathis and that too only in Mumbai because it is a multi ethnic city. Certain areas have such large Gujarati and bhaiya populations you can't ignore it. Maharashtra is not just Mumbai. In fact all parties have ignored Mumbai because in order to win in MH you don't necessarily have to perform well in Mumbai.
Praful Patel was a Gujarati in Vidarbha which the most backward region in Maharashtra. He served as Minister. Even his father was elected from this region earlier.

MP Navneet Kaur (a punjabi) and her MLA husband Ravi Rana. Both North Indian outsiders getting elected from a Marathi majority constituency outside mumbai.

Pradeep Jaiswal marwadi MLA from Aurangabad. There are a few North Indian /Marwadi/Gujarati MLAs from Dhule, Jalgaon ,Ahmednagar and marathwada.

If you think non Marathis get elected from only Mumbai, then you fell for North Indian media propogands.

North Indians, Gujaratis and Marwadis have inflitrated even backward rural areas of Maharashtra.

Will samajwadi party get votes in Tamil Nadu? Did AAP win any seats in Karnataka? It is not about language but about what you have to offer. And it takes time. No miracles happen in one or two elections. Politics is a long drawn out game. I agree the current government is not very representative. But that has not always been the case.
How come Samajwadi party is winning seats from Maharashtra?

wait for another 5 years and samjwadi party will win seats from Bangalore & Chennai too.

North Indians tell you Delhi the capital of India is cosmopolitian city too. How many Marathi and South Indian mlas got elected from this city?

It is what it is. There is no point in denying the truth.

I feel sorry for the likes of you.

You love & trust Mudi more than your own mother.

Many frustrated pakistanis feel "sorry" for Indians. What makes you think we give a fcuk ?

Indians did not choose Modi because we love him, we chose modi because Modi loves us.

But what would you know of love and sacrifice ? You only know hate and lust and greed and that is your personal hell in which you burn daily. And you don't even get my pity or sympathy.

He is not a false flagger. He is Tableeghi @jamahir.

Nope, he is definitely a false flagger. Zero doubt.

Many frustrated pakistanis feel "sorry" for Indians. What makes you think we give a fcuk ?

Indians did not choose Modi because we love him, we chose modi because Modi loves us.

But what would you know of love and sacrifice ? You only know hate and lust and greed and that is your personal hell in which you burn daily. And you don't even get my pity or sympathy.

Nope, he is definitely a false flagger. Zero doubt.
You are just pathetic. I feel for sorry for you.

You love a man who wouldn't care if his convoy crushed you and your family.

You are just pathetic. I feel for sorry for you.

You love a man who wouldn't care if his convoy crushed you and your family.

So you are basically a mind read who can read Modi's mind ? That is amazing.

No wonder you are in pdf. We have all sorts of "talented" people in pdf. Mind reading seems to be the most common trait.

Do you lot get trained in a madrassa to develop this special skills ?

Back
Top Bottom