What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

That's where Bangla has taken evolution path in Bangladesh and indians in west bengal stuck in their age old indian "dhuti" world.

You mean it will be look like Hindu dominated west Bengal. You would like to change our national dress to dhoti? Aren't you dhoti lover. :tdown:

No it will look more like Turkey and Malaysia..
I dont care about dress.. you want Dhuti???

Not to worry. We won't disappoint you. He will come back as TARIQ ZIA Insh'allah.....:smokin:

Sure .. good luck on that

You mean it will be look like Hindu dominated west Bengal. You would like to change our national dress to dhoti? Aren't you dhoti lover. :tdown:

Not to worry. We won't disappoint you. He will come back as TARIQ ZIA Insh'allah.....:smokin:

I do not understand why do you think your Tareque Rahman will be cure for all the diseases of BD when he himself was the cause of all the diseases of BD, BNP and an election failure.

By the way, why you are so fond of BNP when its founder leader Ziaur Rahman was the first military officer of the Pakistan army to proclaim the independence of Bangladesh and fought against razakaars like you and against your protector from the west?

We would like to hear from you something about Jamaat and not BNP, to which you do not belong. You like BNP only because in a joint election with BNP your Jamaat wins a few Parliament seats, isn't it?

I do not understand why do you think your Tareque Rahman will be cure for all the diseases of BD when he himself was the cause of all the diseases of BD, BNP and an election failure.

Mother of all disease in BD call Awami Gaddar leauge. Tariq Rehman biggest enemy was he himself and that was his unparallel popularity among Bangladeshi and Islamic nationalist force whearas Awami is so far leaderless after departure of La-hasina. Hence, Awami Munafiq media delibertly launched a dirty campaign aginst popular Tariq to destroy his image among new generaiton Bangladeshis. I urge you to think about whole political scenario for current genertion(after begum Zia and La-Hasina) from neutral view point to realize my point.

By the way, why you are so fond of BNP when its founder leader Ziaur Rahman was the first military officer of the Pakistan army to proclaim the independence of Bangladesh and fought against razakaars like you and against your protector from the west? We would like to hear from you something about Jamaat and not BNP, to which you do not belong. You like BNP only because in a joint election with BNP your Jamaat wins a few Parliament seats, isn't it?

As Tariq Rehman said once: BNP and Jamat is two son of same mother.....;)

General Zia reestablish Islamic principal in our constitution as well as daily life. Every conservative muslims in Bd love and adhore General Zia regardless of political ideology expect Awami and leftist.

Sir let me ask you question?

Does an individual become Razakar if he/she possess Islamic mindset beacuse awami label anyone as Razakar with Islamic Ideology?

Which also inversley mean that anyone with Awami Ideology should be perceive as Islamic name tagore loving Mushrik. Do you not agree with me!!!! :coffee:

By the way, You can call me Abu-Razakar if that bring some Relief to your pain.......:tup:

You have recently sent me an invitation to add you in my friend list which makes you a Razakar as well.....:lol:

Last edited:
Some one in this thread once told me that BD will drown under water....is that y am i seeing pakistan under water already?

I thought i'll never come back to this forum, but i had this one question.

Thank you

Some one in this thread once told me that BD will drown under water....is that y am i seeing pakistan under water already?

Thank you

Why don't you just ask 'that particular someone'?
PM option still works!

Btw, real men keep their word no matter what!:azn:

Thank you

I have one question for you. Is your pussy on fire? Trash occultist illuminati fanboy.

i dnt wanna say anythng coz im fasting, but its great u kiddies replied, i thought u guys were drowned....just feels bad that my muslim brotherz are suffering, but its the ppl lyk u who make things worse

You Don’t Say: Words “Facebook” And “Twitter” Are Banned From French Airwaves

images

Be prepared to cannibalise your own products and move on

Facebook and the French Resistance

French Ban Networks From Saying ‘Follow Us’

French Ban Words 'Twitter' And 'Facebook' From TV, Radio

Facebook banned in China
images
images

I am still using Facebook :woot:

They also said they banned youtube, but where? :rofl:

I am still using Facebook :woot:

They also said they banned youtube, but where? :rofl:

Mil_avia posted news regarding France. The french bureaucracy is
as much tangled up with nuts as it is here or so it seems.
Their media has been sanctioned from uttering Facebook and Twitter
so as to restrict people from engaging in a neutralized field.

Quite an irony, wonder what would have happened if that
synthesized in a muslim republic.

Back
Top Bottom