What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

4 pages have been wasted on off topic subjects introduced by occult who makes no sense and sounds less and less like a Bangladeshi. The thread is on facebook banning in BD not on the 1971 war or relations between Pakistan and BD.

LOL! you actually made me laugh with that one. I can't believe you live in America, seriously.

The only thing Pakistan has done is reinforce negative stereotypes about Islam and Muslims. Does a worldwide religion really need to react to a bunch of kids?

Here's another question for you, since you're so offended by a bunch of cartoons, how come you aren't offended when someone blows himself up in the name of Islam? doesn't that hurt Islam more than a bunch of kids drawing cartoons?

What is funny about it? Pakistan placed ban on face book because of vulgar cartoon of in the name of our Nabi while low quality BD Muslim ruler place ban on it because some kids made vulgar cartoon of la-Hasina. So the difference is clear cut.

Do me a favor and don't come and tell me how I should respond to Islamic related issue. A non-Muslim can not understand the mindset of Muslim.

ohh please what islamic cause are you talking about ? banning FB and closing your eyes to the world cannot be considered leading the pack, all we are doing is leading us back to the stone ages.

Oh really! So Bharat was in stone age before the existence of facebook. Bunch of lazy kids will decide the progress of a country.. Lame logic from a lame person. :lol::rofl:

^

I'm not talking like a kid and you are not understanding and acting here as expertise. I did not said they must need to impress us. I know we no need to care each other. I said some Bd people hate pk and thinks pk is terrorist country to see these, so if PK wants that few-BDmen will not hate them, only then they need to make them understand.

Go to Prothom-alo report and comments:

Many people are saying that we are not east-pakistani but we are Bangladeshi. So why our govt is following like PK by banning FB? So I'm not saying that but the students and young Bangladeshis are saying that. They dislike PK and think that bd-govt is making BD as hell like PK. Because those BD-people dislike PK and do not want to see any thing as like PK cos they think PK is a stone age country. And I'm just saying the fact.

Also see the comment here about PK: ????? ??? - ?????? ???? ??????

*NO offense to PK brothers, I'm just saying peoples perceptions, I'm saying true......

You need to stop reading this print run by some pure munafiq financed by Mushrik. Only few laks rich kids in Dhaka using this none sense social network that diluting your mind and heart. Also making you people semi non-Muslim.

Hit the gym instead of wasting time on face book.

Personal request to you. You do not know about Pakistani or Pakistan. So do not pass judgment on them by reading or watching Munafig/mushrik run media. You are creating more hatred instead of healing our old wound. :angry:

if anyone wants to knw how to bypass the filters and go into fb, pm me then

u knw alot, i see.....can u teach me plz? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

do u even knw ANYTHING at all? how old r u? 14?

All im trying to tell u guys is, STOP SHOWING OFF! u guys talk as if ur the americans, ruling over the world...u guys are MAYBE developed than us, but all i can see is that ur judgement and thinking is lyk of stone age ppl....

I commented here so that u guys stop fyting amongst each others and do something to the ppl who r ACTUALLY making fun of Islam...

Hope u guys get it

lol, who's judging who? your buddy "skies" is telling us about what bangladeshis think of us! i don't really care about what bd people think of Pakistan, they can hate us or love us, it doesn't really matter to us at all so keep your bs in your head!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom