What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one, He is In the army too.... My friends Child whose parents Died In an accident, He has been with me since he was 6 years old, Thats one another reason I dint marry...

Are you Sir or Madam??

Madhuri Dixit is ultimate star!! The dance she performed in Cholle ke peeche kya hain still is one of the best!! no matter u bring some fair looking lady infront of her, she will easily beat her with skills and personality!! hands down infront of her :smitten::smitten:

I think Kareena looks better without the make up.

kareena-kapoor-with-and-without-makeup1-preview.jpg

s16l2h.jpg

Bollywood is not the only fim Industry in India... these pictures of Mine are from south Indian film Industry

636990_f520.jpg

635350_f520.jpg

southindianactress10.jpg

I think South Indians have more of an innocent look compared to North Indians, who always look angry all the time. I dont know why north indians always look down at south indians, south indians are more peaceful people and they work hard.

When I was In service every body did Put Sir as Prefix, You better put it that way.... The Other one doesnt suit me as I hardly shave(My beards:blink:)...

Oh oh oh sorry perverted mind of mine, u have a son like kid to take care of !!ok ok!! I thought of you like someone from same sex without going through your post correctly!! sorry for that!!! :frown::frown::hitwall::sick::blink:

I think South Indians have more of an innocent look compared to North Indians, who always look angry all the time. I dont know why north indians always look down at south indians, south indians are more peaceful people and they work hard.

There is Nothing called South Indians or North Indians.... Just a Geographical Change in Feature and Character , But anyways I take that as a compliment:cheers:

It is very simple to explain, North Indians have always engaged in wars when you read history and still today, Army is mostly full of North Indians since they are mostly belonging to Warrior class, so it's natural they would be fiery simple. Where as South Indians never faced such occupation of their lands in past so need for them to be aggressive.

Oh oh oh sorry perverted mind of mine, u have a son like kid to take care of !!ok ok!! I thought of you like someone from same sex without going through your post correctly!! sorry for that!!! :frown::frown::hitwall::sick::blink:

How could you do that to me?:lol:

Kareena Kapoor can trace her ancestral town in Pakistan. Faisalabad, which was called Lyallpur before partition.

Really, ??? Did the Kapoors migrated from Pakistan. ?

Kareena Kapoor can trace her ancestral town in Pakistan. Faisalabad, which was called Lyallpur before partition.

Even my grandparents (paternal) were from Sialkot,Pk and maternal from Lahore!! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :lol::lol:

It is very simple to explain, North Indians have always engaged in wars when you read history and still today, Army is mostly full of North Indians since they are mostly belonging to Warrior class, so it's natural they would be fiery simple. Where as South Indians never faced such occupation of their lands in past so need for them to be aggressive.

Not like that dear..... We faught as Indians, But you know, Some geographical changes and With some extra blessings of god, we get innocent faces, But same in rest of the aspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom