What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, ??? Did the Kapoors migrated from Pakistan. ?

Not only Kapoors, Vinod Khanna, Rakesh Roshan(Hrithik Roshans dad), Dilip kumar all were from Pakistan even Mahindra kapoor, I would say Bollywood which has punjabi people in it are all from Pakistan basically.

Oh oh oh sorry perverted mind of mine, u have a son like kid to take care of !!ok ok!! I thought of you like someone from same sex without going through your post correctly!! sorry for that!!! :frown::frown::hitwall::sick::blink:

Harry, you are bit confused today, even your earlier remark.......
Madhuri Dixit is ultimate star!! The dance she performed in Cholle ke peeche kya hain still is one of the best!! no matter u bring some fair looking lady infront of her, she will easily beat her with skills and personality!! hands down infront of her

Anyone would prefer the other war round. ;)

And here's Pakistani actress Sara Chaudhry without makeup:

898911_Sara-Chaudhary_620.jpg

You dont have to paint your women white. For those of us who have been outside Pakistan, we know exactly how you indians look like.
She goes to a photoshoot without makeup??:hitwall::hitwall::cheesy:
Thats not a merry go round pic,it's a proper,photoshoot pic.
and when those are taken,models/actresses are in proper make up!:hitwall::hitwall:

Sir, unlike India. Here people start kissing each other in public buses and trains which I take for traveling. I don't keep on staring them but when they start doing I have no idea before that they will start.

Take my advise, catch Private Busses, as You will be safe, as Kissing is done only in Public Busses.... :undecided:

Not only Kapoors, Vinod Khanna, Rakesh Roshan(Hrithik Roshans dad), Dilip kumar all were from Pakistan even Mahindra kapoor, I would say Bollywood which has punjabi people in it are all from Pakistan basically.

I have heard about Dilip Kumar aka Yousuf Khan being from Peshawar, but the others are news to me. See how much talent we have given you. :cool:

Take my advise, catch Private Busses, as You will be safe, as Kissing is done only in Public Busses.... :undecided:

There is only 3 modes of transportation in SF Muni(Bus), BART(Metro train sort of) and Cal Train(Local train but connecting different cities of Silicon Valley and SF) and all these are public and being a student I can't spend $60 up and down travel by car daily. :undecided::undecided:

There is only 3 modes of transportation in SF Muni(Bus), BART(Metro train sort of) and Cal Train(Local train but connecting different cities of Silicon Valley and SF) and all these are public and being a student I can't spend $60 up and down travel by car daily. :undecided::undecided:

How old are You dear?

I have heard about Dilip Kumar aka Yousuf Khan being from Peshawar, but the others are news to me. See how much talent we have given you. :cool:

More than bollywood talent I would say how much Business has come to India, Punjabis those who immigrated from Pakistan have been responsible for making industries in most of the North India, Central and West. And unlike Slumdog theories most are very well off and all their kids go to United States for higher studies and enjoying the booming Indian economy.
So yeah entrepreneurship and enterprising are the more imp feat than dancing in bollywood.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

@ windjammer, If You dont stop trolling then I will show you yet another Picture of Rakhi Sawant, Do you want me to commit that crime???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom