What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is what we keep hidden from others and they are all ours. :P

Iman&

Last edited:
Honestly speaking, the whole beauty things and dying on look thing is farce, from real life example-: When I was in undergrad engg college in Punjab, couple who were avg or below avg lookwise are now married with 'eachother' and those who became couple based on looks and all are now married to someone else. May be for a guy it must be fun hooking up with as many girls as he wants but don't know exactly from girl's perspective plus who knows he might end up thinking abt her again in future?? :blink::blink:

You are always high on your verbal dishings, no one is comparing the ideal beauty between the two nations, but it's characters like you who have no sense of humor and thus make a lot of noise like empty pots. People are having a little giggle at the famous faces but i bet you take your measuring stick every where, another thread spoiled by hooray henrys.

I wont reply to you on this thread after this post .

Everything was humourous until the SENIOR Member brought the Indian Women in between , Thanks :taz:

well no one in pak is comparable to Mahnoor baloch natural beauty

even the katrina is nothing against her in real beauty wthout makeup

I wont reply to you on this thread after this post .

Everything was humourous until the SENIOR Member brought the Indian Women in between , Thanks :taz:

:lol:Indian womens were here since the beginning of the thread

well no one in pak is comparable to Mahnoor baloch natural beauty

even the katrina is nothing against her in real beauty wthout makeup

Oh c'mon now you gona start Indian celeb vs Pakistani celeb, plz stop what you are thinking, we are just having fun on celebs without make up, stick to it please

Bollywood is not the only fim Industry in India... these pictures of Mine are from south Indian film Industry

636990_f520.jpg

635350_f520.jpg

southindianactress10.jpg

Listen you mother, don't you get personal now, this is just a fact of life all over the world. And here is a picture of Pakistani actress so put a sock in it.
9. Mehwish Hayat: Mehwish Hayat is a pakistan TV actress and model.She got ninth place in sexiest Asian woman in the world by Eastern Eye 2008.

42-698x902.jpg

No doubt Katrina Kaif is on the top, cuz she deserves it :tup:

but she should be on the second place :agree:

Last edited:
I bet deep down you wish you had that someone special to grow old with, that you could call yours!

Hai na Sir?:azn:

I have one, He is In the army too.... My friends Child whose parents Died In an accident, He has been with me since he was 6 years old, Thats one another reason I dint marry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom