What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani...

jananomakeup.jpg

Cute. You got any more of that?

Sorry,Google doesn't show any more pakistani actress,
If i search for them,with name referred from other websites,they show indian actress's! lol:hitwall:

And here's Pakistani actress Sara Chaudhry without makeup:

898911_Sara-Chaudhary_620.jpg

You dont have to paint your women white. For those of us who have been outside Pakistan, we know exactly how you indians look like.

Listen you mother, don't you get personal now, this is just a fact of life all over the world. And here is a picture of Pakistani actress so put a sock in it.
9. Mehwish Hayat: Mehwish Hayat is a pakistan TV actress and model.She got ninth place in sexiest Asian woman in the world by Eastern Eye 2008.

42-698x902.jpg

Its no point arguing with indians. The worst thing is that these indians think we look the same :sick:

They probably dont own mirrors.

Show me the pic of ur mom etc,when they wake up in the morning!
ok???
Glad u know our heroines ,
but we do not know even a single Pakistani heroines..
Pakistani guys are the one's who keep talking about bollywood beauties..
]

Why spoiling another thread with silly remarks???

You dont have to paint your women white. For those of us who have been outside Pakistan, we know exactly how you indians look like.

It was unnecessary from a senior member.. lets get on with the thread rather than bashing each other for just one time.

Color of skin has nothing to due with beauty.. then all westerners, europeans and all are 100 times more beautiful.. so lets get on with the thread. Please!!!

@ windjammer

haha... a camray d safai a :)

It's no secret though!
But then again who gives a flying fk about what they would like in real life!

P.S. You missed the total super cuties!

*urghs*

:P

And those of us who've been outside India have no clue what Pakistani women look like, because they are always hidden in a tent. :P

See, everyone can flame. IF you want to keep the thread civil, it's your choice.

We enjoyed watching Indian actresses without makeup. Why can't you do the same for Pakistani actresses?

Now, do you have any more pics of Jana Malik ;)

Show me the pic of ur mom etc,when they wake up in the morning!
ok???
Glad u know our heroines ,
but we do not know even a single Pakistani heroines..
Pakistani guys are the one's who keep talking about bollywood beauties..

:lol:, this dude need some hard spanking on his ..., he have a tendency to ruin every thread just like AIDs,

go visit this thread if your google isnt working

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/53253-pakistani-fashion.html
there are couple more, tell me when you are done :wave:

Hai Hai. I see so many indian girls here in US who look like the women in the top picture. I guess they do try so hard to be like their idol Aishwarya Rai.

GO THROUGH wj's RESPONSE TO THIS POST ON REPLY #26 :tdown:

Whats wrong with you, take Jokes in the spirit of Jokes... If this thread was made by an Indian, would you be reacting the same... Come on dont waste the chance where Indians and Pakistanis can Crack Jokes and Laugh....

And You are reported..... For getting personal

Well you've reported him , your good sense prevailed but its better for you to know what made him reply in that tone :wave:

An Indian would have stuck to mocking the actresses not DEGRADING THE WHOLE PLETHORA OF INDIAN FEMALES in a manner in which his weird fantacy works , A senior member who has just returned from a 'BAN' he served after passing leud and racial comments on Indians .

Btw , You and Benny both have failed to get the point . :oops: :tongue:

The point is , this thread is created to ASSERT that PAKISTANI celebs are way ahead when it comes to 'REAL ASSETS' when compared with indian counterparts .. just like their weird notion which lets them make believe that some average Pakistani woman is more good looking than Indian .. God only knows how they define physical beauty . Thus , its a flame and stay away from it . thats the POINT :tongue:

Last edited:
Calm down What Tha and Enjoy this exhibition of Pakistani celebs :smokin:

After all who knows them beyond the borders of 'The Land of the Pure' , so lets take a look ;)

To all Indians and Pak fellows, if beauty you think can be judged by just looking into the face, then I have already attended 2 private univs of USA and 90% of the girls there are beautiful than Indian and Pak girls. Case closed.

Who doesn't like blue green eyes like an ocean. Brown, red, blond hair and HWP (Height Weight Prop) can't be compared of a girl from subcontinent to a girl of Caucasian race. They have got right amount of flesh where it is required!!

Stop bickering over Indian or Pak. In movies personality also plays a bigger role.

Welcome Omar1984 bhai! I hope you don't have same saying abt Indian Punjabi girls!

Last edited:
Lol dont we have any Pic of our lollywood actress without make up, wonder how they look like in there chubbiness, but no doubt our TV actresses are bravo :tup:

[ QUOTE] Hai Hai. I see so many indian girls here in US who look like the women in the top picture. I guess they do try so hard to be like their idol Aishwarya Rai.

GO THROUGH wj's RESPONSE TO THIS POST ON REPLY #26 :tdown:

Well you've reported him , your good sense prevailed but its better for you to know what made him reply in that tone :wave:

An Indian would have stuck to mocking the actresses not DEGRADING THE WHOLE PLETHORA OF INDIAN FEMALES in a manner in which his weird fantacy works , A senior member who has just returned from a 'BAN' he served after passing leud and racial comments on Indians .

Btw , You and Benny both have failed to get the point . :oops: :tongue:

The point is , this thread is created to ASSERT that PAKISTANI celebs are way ahead when it comes to 'REAL ASSETS' when compared with indian counterparts .. just like their weird notion which lets them make believe that some average Pakistani woman is more good looking than Indian .. God only knows how they define physical beauty . Thus , its a flame and stay away from it . thats the POINT :tongue:

You are always high on your verbal dishings, no one is comparing the ideal beauty between the two nations, but it's characters like you who have no sense of humor and thus make a lot of noise like empty pots. People are having a little giggle at the famous faces but i bet you take your measuring stick every where, another thread spoiled by hooray henrys.

Eman Ali is the most decent artist from Pakistan and my Favorite from India is Katrina Kaif :smitten:

Eman Ali looks awesome even without her make up :tup:

Iman_Ali.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom