What's new

F313 (Ghaher) mock-up: To how extend was acceptable?

I'm waiting for them to make an STL model available, then we will know if it can fly...

also, @Aeronaut , there is already a threads about f-313 in Iran section. please delete this one. I can't keep updating all the threads about qaher.
Why follow after a plastic toy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also their space monkey is fake! defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/236571-aftab-iranian-space-monkey.html

Airspeed indicator is common on propeller small aircraft. A redline mark indicates velocity never exceed. This is the maximum demonstrated safe airspeed that the aircraft must not exceed under any circumstances. To see it in a jet fighter is not common.

Iran has operated some Pilatus pc7 aircrafts since 1980+.

57117_1314181799.jpg

Lets to take a look inside Pilatus pc7

b3Mng2v.jpg

The redline mark indicating the velocity never exceed of Ghaher is almost same as Pilatus pc7, a limit around 270 knots (500 km/h)!

And the big joystick! ;) is too alike in Ghaher and Pilatus pc7:

RKYSAu9.jpg

AT THE END THIS FIGHTER JET HAS PUT UNITED STATES ON BACK FOOT............WHEN F-35 IS BEING GROUND BY UNITED STATES.........:laugh::rofl:

@Ir.Tab.

برادر اکثر بچه ها روز اول می دونستند این مدل قابلیت پروازی نداره ولی نباید بیایی به اینها بگی!

@Ir.Tab.

برادر اکثر بچه ها روز اول می دونستند این مدل قابلیت پروازی نداره ولی نباید بیایی به اینها بگی!

Most of Iranian have limited knowledge of aviation industry and they have got betrayed by false information deliberately published by our government. Even the so called "project manager" has rejected the fact that it was a mock-up (and very in-sophisticated mock-up, indeed!) They just repeat that this is real. If they let themselves to make the Iranian nation a joke in eyes of others, this thread is the least possible and most polite response they may get.

Most of Iranian have limited knowledge of aviation industry and they have got betrayed by false information deliberately published by our government. Even the so called "project manager" has rejected the fact that it was a mock-up (and very in-sophisticated mock-up, indeed!) They just repeat that this is real. If they let themselves to make the Iranian nation a joke in eyes of others, this thread is the least possible and most polite response they may get.

to mage mohandese havafazayi ya mekaniki chizi hasti ke migi in parvaz nemikone?????

t mage mohandese havafazayi ya mekaniki chizi hasti ke migi in parvaz nemikone?????

I never said this can not fly. In fact, the ability of putting things to the air has a long history. The Wright brothers aircraft was the first successful powered aircraft, able to fly around 1900+.

plane_wright_65_lg.jpg

I just check the possibility that if this is a mock-up, then to how extend it is ready. The posts show it is a very unready mock-up.

Fortunately, I was wrong. The official in Iran reject the mock-up theory and they claimed that this is the real plane, going to fly!

Who could claim:
1. A jet with a small propeller plane avionic could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
2. A jet with only minimum aerodynamic control surface could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
3. A jet without sealing and lock on canopy could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
4. A jet with that much distortion of canopy could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
5. A jet which needs urban electricity to open and close the canopy and to turn the avionics on could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.

As you see all my posts are on the base of the false theory that this is a mock up. Officially it is admitted that this is the real plane able to fly, So none of my posts is relevant any more!

I never said this can not fly. In fact, the ability of putting things to the air has a long history. The Wright brothers aircraft was the first successful powered aircraft, able to fly around 1900+.

plane_wright_65_lg.jpg

I just check the possibility that if this is a mock-up, then to how extend it is ready. The posts show it is a very unready mock-up.

Fortunately, I was wrong. The official in Iran reject the mock-up theory and they claimed that this is the real plane, going to fly!

Who could claim:
1. A jet with a small propeller plane avionic could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
2. A jet with only minimum aerodynamic control surface could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
3. A jet without sealing and lock on canopy could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
4. A jet with that much distortion of canopy could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.
5. A jet which needs urban electricity to open and close the canopy and to turn the avionics on could not fly? In my opinion It could fly.

As you see all my posts are on the base of the false theory that this is a mock up. Officially it is admitted that this is the real plane able to fly, So none of my posts is relevant any more!

ok thanks I dont want to bother you:)

So far, I counted about 5-6 thousand dollars for avionics and flight controls....assuming this is a latest plane, I'd add about 5 K more for the airframe, about 1 K for the paint job and about 1 k for designers cost, and 1 k for the radio control unit? So this latest jet cost you guys like about 12 G's? Not bad. Please let us know when it fly's with a pilot!!! Unless its a VERY affordable UAV that looks stealthy....?

You missed the 8000 $ for the autopilot, so your formula and calculus are false.
The airplane might cost 2 millions or less (see post #26), and the Idea behind it is to overcome any number of attacking aircrafts (at least 10 to 20 for one) with stealthy aircrafts,; if an F-22 costs 200 million$, Iran can produce 100 Qaher-313 for that price or 40 to 50 for the price of an F-35, although restricted to the middle east, its all what Iran needs as a value plus air defence deterrent.
Scary if one imagines a swarm of these fighter jets roaming Iranian skies and the Persian gulf in addition to the drones, the other fighter jets and the all altitudes air defence systems, all this in an integrated air defence and counter attack system, plus all the the ballistic missiles, the cruise missiles, and surface to surface missiles.
It looks like fiber glass to untrained eyes, but what do you know about carbon fiber witch is as strong as steal.
So, according to your false calculus, all in all it will cost 12 Gs forgetting the engine, so let us say 112 Gs , so think about what systems it will have for Between 1 and 2 million dollars.
To give you a hint, there are very small AESA radars on the market today, that can be used for take off and landing, illuminating targets, shut off and change course before the attack, so it will be stealthy and efficient at a low cost and high sophistication, it is in my opinion, the ultimate in optimisation, which is a fate on its own.

Back
Top Bottom