What's new

F313 (Ghaher) mock-up: To how extend was acceptable?

The designer of that plane looks so shady. The exterior looks like it was assembled at a car garage. The interior? where do I have to begin? There is so much laughing material in this thread I'm going to bookmark this thread haha.

the pilot seat and the distance of its base from the floor shows that the pilot will have his thighs and knees up to his cheek and in worse case his knees might be blocking his helmet and the vision. something which reminds me of an Indian toilet.
sorry for the lack of term or reference but thats the closest I could think of.
I think the the paint needs to be reapplied because its reflecting even the visible light let alone absorbing the radio waves.

on the good side, the plane is clearly aerodynamically unstable and would need a supercomputer to keep it air worthy.
there is a possibility that the plane engine might have on board supply of oxygen because the air intakes seem inadequite and an after thought. their angle is also not really helpful in the smooth flow of air into the engine and the plane might have to fly at an angle all the time to help the airflow into the engine successfully, thats where the flight computer will come in handy specially when the pilots vision will be mostly blocked by his own knees .

it is an ambitious model no doubt and when it will be flying then the only people laughing will be the Iranians, I will like to see that day.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH, god bless you and god bless Iran for giving me a laughing crises

Back
Top Bottom