What's new

"F*** off Jews. We don’t want Jews here"|Housing project in London flies Islamic State flag

It is? i see you whinin like a pansy all over pdf abt ur bangladeshi spouse.. :lol:

Implying that all Bangladeshis are dole bludgers, not true. Its the British Bangladeshis who are expert dole bludgers, least educated and most unemployed, right up their with British Pakistani cousins.

And wtf? whining like a pansy? What does that even mean? Learning new phrases to sound "cool" on the interwebz eh? Hey atleast I don't make fake dual ids pretending to be a chick to over compensate for the inferiority complex :rofl:

Washington Post. That says it all. Look who owns it.

Quote from Washington Post Wiki page: "On August 5, 2013, Jeff Bezos agreed to purchase the newspaper for $250 million in cash, completing the transaction on October 1, 2013.[1][2][12] The newspaper is owned by Nash Holdings LLC, a holding company created for the acquisition and controlled by Bezos."

Jeff Bezos: The Jewish Press » » Jeff Bezos

Jewish Efforts to Save Washington Post Date Back to 1933
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013

This week’s purchase of The Washington Post by Amazon’s Jewish CEO Jeff Bezos is not the first time a Jew has bailed out the newspaper.
In 1933, the Jewish investor Eugene Meyer rescued the Post from bankruptcy, acquiring it at auction at the height of the Depression. For the next 20 years, he worked to turn the struggling daily into a profitable and reputable cornerstone of the American media.
Meyer had already made headlines for his political prominence. In 1930, JTA reported his appointment to the Federal Reserve Board with the headline: “Unusual Honor for [a] Jew.”
During the same period, Herbert Hoover personally thanked him for the “high qualifications and sense of public service” that marked his tenure as Farm Loan Commissioner.
Meyer served as chairman of the Washington Post Company until his death in 1959, taking only a short break, in 1946, to serve as the first head of the World Bank. The Post was presided over by his family for four generations. Meyer’s daughter, Katharine Graham, a legendary Washington socialite and one of the first women in America to attain prominence at the helm of a media organization, was publisher during the Watergate era, when the Post helped bring down Nixon.
Meyer’s great-granddaughter and the paper’s current publisher, Katharine Weymouth, announced the sale on Monday.

LOL, there's no IS flag either.

A typical Bengali estate in London.

Anyway, what is wrong with raising the Palestinian flag?

I doubt Jews live in such dole bludging shyteholes anyways :lol:

Implying that all Bangladeshis are dole bludgers, not true. Its the British Bangladeshis who are expert dole bludgers, least educated and most unemployed, right up their with British Pakistani cousins.

yup.. here is little india in uk:

half a million rich educated illegal "dole bludgers" from india r living in USA alone... :rofl:

And wtf? whining like a pansy? What does that even mean? Learning new phrases to sound "cool" on the interwebz eh?

I wanted to write "!3 ! 8" .. but ............... As for internet who cares... u r on a Pak forum for Gods sake... :lol:

Hey atleast I don't make fake dual ids pretending to be a chick to over compensate for the inferiority complex :rofl:

who did tht?schizophrenia at work again?:lol:

Last edited:
yup.. here is little india in uk:

half a million rich educated illegal "dole bludgers" from india r living in USA alone... "rofl:

i wanted to write "bitch" .. but ... as for internet who cares... u r on a Pak forum for Gods sake... :lol:

who did tht?schizophrenia at work again?

Its ok jinxy not your fault.

deport them where? Outer space? Most of these youth are British born, only their parents were dual nationals at one time. Which means, you can't take away their citizenship, and if you do, they become stateless, and in absence of persecution in their current state (that is if they are being persecuted in Britain) they will have to remain in Britain.
That's my point, their parents or even themselves struggled to get in the UK and further have it's citizenship. The least expected from them is to respect this state which offered them it's citizenship and not terrorize this country's people or rise the flags of groups who seek destruction of this country.

This really says it all, I don't even need to make a statement here.

:lol:

nor do these kids:

10583877_852852788059581_8391499793627366944_n.jpg

I doubt Jews live in such dole bludging shyteholes anyways :lol:
Well that is where your wrong, most Orthodox Jews in London live in Stamford hill which is another shithole. Most places in London seems to be shit holes tbh, this coming from a Londoner.

Last edited:
Everybody in that neighborhood should dress up like jews to bully them :lol:

half a million rich educated illegal "dole bludgers" from india r living in USA alone... :rofl:
Dole is provided to Residents or citizens.How are half a million illegal Indians receiving unemployment benefits when they are illegal and undocumented ?

The government probably doesn't even know their whereabouts.

Back
Top Bottom