What's new

F-35s to become Eyes and Ears of the Fleet

USAF is inducting the F-35
China is not inducting J-31. it is similar to jf-17
Because they are making J-20 their non-export version in large no. so they do not need J-31 that is export version...

Because they are making J-20 their non-export version in large no. so they do not need J-31 that is export version...

USA is inducting both F-22 and F-35
China is not inducting J-31. It does not inspire confidence

USA is inducting both F-22 and F-35
China is not inducting J-31. It does not inspire confidence
That nowhere means it lacks capabilities...Does it..???
business has some meanings if u understand..

That nowhere means it lacks capabilities...Does it..???
business has some meanings if u understand..

if it has capabilities it would be inducted in your air force

general code name for export version - less capabilities

if it has capabilities it would be inducted in your air force

general code name for export version - less capabilities
Let is first entered in mass production we will induct it...
Think about your falling FGFA and AMCA.

F-35 though first seems to be a failure now wondering the earth with its power and strength...
How f35 is failure? This is second best stealth fighter in the world. U.S.A doesn't hide any weakness or hole in program, they share it with public and they fix it. U.S.A is generation ahead in stealth technology. Remember, U.S.A retired stealth F117 in 2008, when other countries were still looking on drawing board.
Well F-35 looks not so good in front of it:
What look has to do with it. During war, it is machine & tech which matters.

How f35 is failure? This is second best stealth fighter in the world. U.S.A doesn't hide any weakness or hole in program, they share it with public and they fix it. U.S.A is generation ahead in stealth technology. Remember, U.S.A retired stealth F117 in 2008, when other countries were still looking on drawing board.
Understand my post..
I was saying there were first rumors that F-35 is a failure that's not my assumption but rumors on internet..But it is a successful program.

Understand my post..
I was saying there were first rumors that F-35 is a failure that's not my assumption but rumors on internet..But it is a successful program.
Not rumors, there were few issues, i.e Leakage , HDMS of f35 which were fixed within year.

Back
Top Bottom