What's new

F-35s to become Eyes and Ears of the Fleet

which nations rejected the F-35?? :what: I think only Canada has.

J-31 will be cheaper, but only because it cut corners. If it comes face to face with the F-35 it's the F-35 that will win.

not saying J-31 is bad, and it's best suited for countries that can't afford the F-35.

Not even Canada is rejecting it, they are pussyfooting around but will buy it in the end. They haven't even stopped paying into the program.

Meanwhile Norway is ordering more.

Israel will buy more ~40 F35B version and will have 75 F35I in the near future

reality is .. this this technology only matters if things are the way they are at the moment ..
USA haven't fought any country with proper army ..

Also, Syria , they are not fighting directly, they are supporting ISIS ..

In real war time, when 100s of missiles coming towards you, even F35 cannot do anything about it ..

its a good weapon to fight against ISIS , small armies around the world etc .. but defiantly not with Russia and China

What plane do you think can handle '100s' of missiles coming towards it?

The F-35 works off the assumption that Situational awareness is life, and first sight first kill. Why do you think this doesn't apply to conventional warfare?

Meanwhile Norway is ordering more.

No more then we planned to originally. We're just taking our time with funding, but still only plan to purchase 52 F-35s to replace our F-16s on a 1-to-1 basis.

To date 34 of the 52 planned have been ordered. The remaining aircraft are awaiting funding, but will be ordered in due time.

Deliveries of several airframes have already been made.

20160816tk_R6057.t57bfd508.m800.x1bce52ac.jpg

which nations rejected the F-35?? :what: I think only Canada has.

J-31 will be cheaper, but only because it cut corners. If it comes face to face with the F-35 it's the F-35 that will win.

not saying J-31 is bad, and it's best suited for countries that can't afford the F-35.

I like usa people, they used to be confident and rational compared with some other west countries. but you seem to be more and more emotional.
How do you get the conclusion F35 have better avionics and software, what is your data and basis?by Impression?
Without data and truth, don't make such conclussion. F35 is great fighter, one generation ahead than many other fighters. But which is better between F35 and J31, we just don't know.
Personal opinion,i like F22/F15/F16,but I don't have much confidence with the FAT GIRL

how does the J-31 take the lead on the F-35?? who is buying it? not China for one :coffee:
PLAAF select j20, it does not mean we abandon J31

Last edited:
No more then we planned to originally. We're just taking our time with funding, but still only plan to purchase 52 F-35s to replace our F-16s on a 1-to-1 basis.

To date 34 of the 52 planned have been ordered. The remaining aircraft are awaiting funding, but will be ordered in due time.

Deliveries of several airframes have already been made.

20160816tk_R6057.t57bfd508.m800.x1bce52ac.jpg
I see, thanks for the clarification

Yes I know it very well...
Canard planes are not good stealth but like EU did with Euro Fighter China will definitely so something to deduct the radar pulses. Canards were necessary to lift up the aircraft with huge payload... But there will be a solution...
View attachment 342615View attachment 342616

Well F-22 looks a shit piece of crap in front of J-20...!!:enjoy:

In other words,"It doesn't matter what proof you give me, I'm still right, and you're still wrong."

Your confidence in technology that you have decided is better is admirable.

Some buddy out of mind here just using his strength.
@waz @WebMaster @WAJsal
who made the made guy a mod...??
Distributing negative rating without any reason and started quoting me first...

You have gone off-topic, please do not post anything else to do with the prototype J-31. This is about the F-35, and the two are not comparable.

You have gone off-topic, please do not post anything else to do with the prototype J-31. This is about the F-35, and the two are not comparable.
The discussion starts earlier ... and comparison is now on every second thread ... I even dont have visited this Thread from some time. This guy today quoted me and i was talking in a good manner then he became harsh and i also used that words.
Well, thats not fair.

The discussion starts earlier ... and comparison is now on every second thread ... I even dont have visited this Thread from some time. This guy today quoted me and i was talking in a good manner then he became harsh and i also used that words.
Well, thats not fair.

OK, stop blubbing. Remove your abuse and I'll remove the rating.

Who the hell said you that China rejected J-31...
It is the export Stealth version and they are procuring J-20 non-export version like America did with F-22 .... America made stealth export version in the name of F-35....
Secondly if Britain got the F-35 doesn't mean that it is incomparable... If China is making that aircraft they are not mad that they will export without advanced avionics..

And for you.. Fear that J-20... One of the best stealth...

And Gaher or somewhat.!!.... That was just for winning elections... Like Modi is doing the fake claim of Surgical Strikes....

USAF is inducting the F-35
China is not inducting J-31. it is similar to jf-17

Back
Top Bottom