What's new

F-35’s can knock down whole PAF & IAF: Pervez Hoodboy

That's exactly what Mohammad bin Qasim, Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi and many others did in their own times.

we are here in 2019 , forget the history ,today america is the supreme power .

What is the big game? Such kind of "respected" Indian "liberals" are also detested by the "right wing" Indians. So, it is the same on either side of the border.
that is sad but true .

India should purchase two F-35's one for whole Pakistan and one for whole China khatam kahani

great logic :enjoy:
but
what if pakistan gets two f35 ?

After 30 mint fly, F35 needed complete bed rest for next 3 days before his next fly

Fifth generation aircraft — such as the F-35 stealth fighter — have tilted an already tilted playing field much further. In Atlantic war exercises these fighters have been repeatedly tested against the kind of third- and fourth-generation fighters like those currently in the Pakistani and Indian air fleets. While kill ratios are secret, they are sometimes leaked. Assuming the leaks are correct, in some hypothetical war just two squadrons of American F-35s could knock down the combined might of the PAF and IAF fleets fighting together for the loss of just one F-35 — or perhaps none.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1475818

What is he smoking these days ?
And how this idiot knows

He is having problems embracing the recent reality that dawned upon him.

All this time he may have thought that Pakistan didn't deserve him and Pakistanis are illiterate buffoons who don't understand how smart and a genius person he is, an intellectual, he may have been dreaming that one day india would teach Pakistan a lesson and then Pakistan would realise how foolish they have been to ignore his Majesty's services. But those dreams were shattered when Feb 27th happened.

Now he is looking for a new common enemy that could teach both Pakistan and india a lesson.

Another thing he thinks that in near future robots should be flying the jets. By the way if I was into sciences like him at least I would have invented a robot to wipe my rear every time I suffered from diarrhea.

He is a smart guy a bit cocky but I can assure you he is not a fool to put out such a claim ... draw a line in the middle ... project Azm will change a lot

He is a smart guy a bit cocky but I can assure you he is not a fool to put out such a claim ... draw a line in the middle ... project Azm will change a lot

Smart guys don't sound frustrated only deprived ones do. He is frustrated.

India is negotiating F-35 but US is thus far offering F-16 blk 70, with full ToT and production line.
I'm sure, eventually US will give in to the diplomatic pressure.
My hunch about all of this Turkish exit from F-35 is engineered to favor India.

Same was said about Su30 MKI till a few days ago.

You are right but i never said this... i always call it a glorified truck.
I kept saying RCS of SU is going to make him visible from distance, thus loosing all the advantage it may have of it's so called powerful radar.
Indo-US red flag in Nelis exposed Su-30 in bad way.

PH is only a critique of Pakistan, no positivity. Could he shed some light that how a mighty power of the world with 'wonders of state of the art weapons and technology' miserably failed against Taliban in Afghanistan?
None of such technology is going to fail the human being. The point which PH or most of us will fail to acknowledge is; ALLAH SWT's creation will always be best than the stuff invented by his creation.

India should purchase two F-35's one for whole Pakistan and one for whole China khatam kahani

US can give any thing to India against Pakistan.. It's just Indians who need to prove them self worthy of high end US defense products.
Without any major reforms on IAF side, US will risk the reputation of it's defense industry, if they give F-35 to Indian pilots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom