What's new

F-35’s can knock down whole PAF & IAF: Pervez Hoodboy

Dissect his claim by breaking down what made him put this claim out like this... we all know that’s the truth ... may be lopsided but for sure 5:1 easily in favor of F35 ...

He is having problems embracing the recent reality that dawned upon him.

All this time he may have thought that Pakistan didn't deserve him and Pakistanis are illiterate buffoons who don't understand how smart and a genius person he is, an intellectual, he may have been dreaming that one day india would teach Pakistan a lesson and then Pakistan would realise how foolish they have been to ignore his Majesty's services. But those dreams were shattered when Feb 27th happened.

Now he is looking for a new common enemy that could teach both Pakistan and india a lesson.

Another thing he thinks that in near future robots should be flying the jets. By the way if I was into sciences like him at least I would have invented a robot to wipe my rear every time I suffered from diarrhea.

what ratta rataya? sure they might be "backwards" but they had the will and guts to fight, our coward Musharraf bowed down to USA pressure and destroyed Pakistan...which is disgraceful for a nuclear nation.

yea agree with you on this one, 1.2 million CIVILIANS were killed, now you decide whose the real terrorist here? what did american navy and air force achieve except civilian casualties? Taliban are still fighting back, you can't say that they are defeated until they surrender or lose all their captured areas, its the Americans that are asking for peace talks right now.

americans showed they can go to any length to punish their enemies .anybody who dares to attack america will be traced to the last corner of the earth and will be punished.

F-117 was never up against any modern airforce, plus when it flew stealth tech was newly introduced. Let F-117 fly above Pakistan and watch it coming down in seconds. F-117 was up against world war 2 era weaponry during gulf war and Iraq war.
Dude, seriously? Iraqi Air Force was 'modern' back in 1991, equipped with some of the finest French and Russian jets of the time. And it was a battle-hardened force on top. It is another thing that US opened up on Iraq with a massive volley of cruise missiles (first time in history), and a squadron of F-117 (first time in history), in nighttime conditions, which struck important targets all across Iraq, throwing Iraqi communications systems and airfields into disarray...

Still Iraqi Air Force was scrambling its jets in search for intruders over the skies, and many pilots paid the price with their lives in the process.

As of F-117 coming down in seconds over Pakistan, yeah right. Do we have 'magic' radar systems in our inventory or something? Till date, true RCS of F-117 is not known (very low for sure), and 3m^2 RCS is the baseline figure to highlight 'maximum detection range' for radar systems on the brochures for public consumption. A large number of people are unaware of these specifics.

Secondly, F-117 wasn’t built for dogfight it’s built to enter enemy airspace to drop bombs on enemies air defenses without being detected, before rest of aircrafts such as F-18s can enter to take on from there.
Yes, I know, but your claim: 'Stealth fighters are overrated' - is wrong.

Take a look at this screenshot for starters:

da95691e2b8f62bbeee96f1367a7ee8f.jpg

- you understand the intended message? The video I have shared above - watch it.

Back to F-35, like I said with a right pilot behind F-16, F-35s can be taken out of sky. They’re overrated just like F-4 phantoms were during Vietnam war. Americans are just hyping it up for sales.

The pictures you attached you can see it’s more useful against ground attack. It’s not built like that to take on the likes of F-16s and F-22. If anything, F-22 is the real challenging one.

https://breakingdefense.com/2015/07/f-16-vs-f-35-in-a-dogfight-jpo-air-force-weigh-in-on-whos-best/
Again, you are missing the point. Back in 2015, F-35 was far from being ready for combat operations, and pitting it against mature platforms in simulated fights was a sound decision from testing standpoint. People relying upon these simulations to gauge war-fighting capabilities of F-35 are in for a rude awakening some day.

F-35 is no F-4 but the outcome of lessons accumulated from numerous theaters around the world over time since the days of the Vietnam War. Try to understand its capabilities, and not jump to conclusion. I have provided numerous pointers in my previous post - go through all of them again and again until you come to terms with what I am trying to convey to you.

REPEAT

FYI: https://theaviationist.com/2019/02/...ggressors-at-red-flag-are-starting-to-emerge/

Additionally;

Norway requested USAF to bring its F-22R Raptors for excercises with F-35 of Norwegian Air Force recently, because F-35 is too advanced for other jets to stand up to.

"The Norwegians told Shalal that practicing with the American F-22s provided the stealthy new jets with training opportunities that would not normally be available since the F-35s are usually able to surprise and “overpower” conventional non-stealthy aircraft."

Link: https://taskandpurpose.com/f-35-f-22-dogfight-norway

Check the dates.

Fifth generation aircraft — such as the F-35 stealth fighter — have tilted an already tilted playing field much further. In Atlantic war exercises these fighters have been repeatedly tested against the kind of third- and fourth-generation fighters like those currently in the Pakistani and Indian air fleets. While kill ratios are secret, they are sometimes leaked. Assuming the leaks are correct, in some hypothetical war just two squadrons of American F-35s could knock down the combined might of the PAF and IAF fleets fighting together for the loss of just one F-35 — or perhaps none.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1475818

What is he smoking these days ?
He is F@cking physics lecturer but thinking himself expert in every field.

in some hypothetical war just two squadrons of American F-35s could knock down the combined might of the PAF and IAF fleets
I didn't know my Great Hero M.M.Aalam is also Hoodbhoy's hero from his younger years too.

My two cents to the posters here is to read the complete Dawn.com article given at the end of OP before just randomly shooting off at the general direction of professors head, lol.

The article is very well written except for the cherry picked "brain fart" at the end of his article. Obviously he is an aviation enthusiast and an amateur like most of the rest of us here but with an added expertise of getting involved in controversies, makes for good marketing too.

Two squadrons of F35, let's assume have maximum strength of 24 X 2, at Max 48 of the very capable F-35s v PAF & IAF.

Each F35 would have to carry in excess of 20 Air to Air missiles to achieve the hypothetical wipe out scenario in one go...too many factors involved in this or any other hypothetical case to make such a tall claim. As I said controversy makes good waves.

What else but to expect a total waste of a brain wave controversy at the end of his article, from a very learned intellectual but then again he can't help it as he is also a libtard to boot, pun intended.

americans showed they can go to any length to punish their enemies .anybody who dares to attack america will be traced to the last corner of the earth and will be punished.
that is not true bro, they only attack weak countries who can't fight back, unfortunate for them that Taliban decided to fight back, Americans will never attack Iran or North Korea.

first u.s will not be going to destroy indian airforce as they need them to contain china and if they destroy Paf we will nuke israel which u.s cannot afford so I think if u.s destroy airforce of Pakistan,india this will lead to russia and china involvement in conflict and we may get j20,su35 or su57 which will be challenging for f35 or any u.s jet and their aircraft carriers or other ships in the region may be attacked .
US doesn't need anyone to contain China. Funny part is : at one side USA gives tech and money flow to China, and on other hands USA also wants to contain China.
USA is fooling Indians, and rest of the world on this. USA creates enemies herself, destroy them, and creates new ones.
After Islam, it will be either Buddhism or Hinduism as USA is preparing both Buddhist and Hindu extremists just the way they created Islamic "terrorists". Currently Hindu and budhist extremists have full access to USA.
So the people who enjoy seeing the killings of Muslims will soon (may be not in near future) be observing the killings of their own people.

Dude, seriously? Iraqi Air Force was 'modern' back in 1991, equipped with some of the finest French and Russian jets of the time. And it was a battle-hardened force on top. It is another thing that US opened up on Iraq with a massive volley of cruise missiles (first time in history), and a squadron of F-117 (first time in history), in nighttime conditions, which struck important targets all across Iraq, throwing Iraqi communications systems and airfields into disarray...

Still Iraqi Air Force was scrambling its jets in search for intruders over the skies, and many pilots paid the price with their lives in the process.

As of F-117 coming down in seconds over Pakistan, yeah right. Do we have 'magic' radar systems in our inventory or something? Till date, true RCS of F-117 is not known (very low for sure), and 3m^2 RCS is the baseline figure to highlight 'maximum detection range' for radar systems on the brochures for public consumption. A large number of people are unaware of these specifics.

Yes, I know, but your claim: 'Stealth fighters are overrated' - is wrong.

Take a look at this screenshot for starters:

da95691e2b8f62bbeee96f1367a7ee8f.jpg

- you understand the intended message? The video I have shared above - watch it.

Again, you are missing the point. Back in 2015, F-35 was far from being ready for combat operations, and pitting it against mature platforms in simulated fights was a sound decision from testing standpoint. People relying upon these simulations to gauge war-fighting capabilities of F-35 are in for a rude awakening some day.

F-35 is no F-4 but the outcome of lessons accumulated from numerous theaters around the world over time since the days of the Vietnam War. Try to understand its capabilities, and not jump to conclusion. I have provided numerous pointers in my previous post - go through all of them again and again until you come to terms with what I am trying to convey to you.

REPEAT

FYI: https://theaviationist.com/2019/02/...ggressors-at-red-flag-are-starting-to-emerge/

Additionally;

Norway requested USAF to bring its F-22R Raptors for excercises with F-35 of Norwegian Air Force recently, because F-35 is too advanced for other jets to stand up to.

"The Norwegians told Shalal that practicing with the American F-22s provided the stealthy new jets with training opportunities that would not normally be available since the F-35s are usually able to surprise and “overpower” conventional non-stealthy aircraft."

Link: https://taskandpurpose.com/f-35-f-22-dogfight-norway

Check the dates.

Iraqi Air Force wasn’t modern enough to go against USAF and Iraq was sanction before the invasion. Couple of MiG 21 against F-15s/16s/18s. What I know that Iraqi knew about F-117 flying above them but their sams couldn’t lock onto it since it’s stealt and their anti aircraft machine guns couldn’t reach the aircraft above their sky. So their air defenses and command and controls were taken out before rest of forces entered Iraq during Gulf war. I’ve seen an interview of a pilot who flew F-117 during gulf war and he described it just like I said it their guns at that time couldn’t reach the aircraft. There are even footage available from gulf war Iraqis tryna bring down F-117 Sadam mismanaged the war by not deploying MiG 21 against it when they were detected over the skies.

Now it’s a whole different story when it comes to Pakistan. If Iraqis were shooting at it back than, what makes you think we won’t scramble our Air Force once we detect it. So let’s not live in a fools paradise.

The only advantage stealths aircrafts have is obviously stealth and large radar but even if a stealth aircraft launches a missile it’s making its presence and as I said before BVRs are easier to dodge by aircrafts such as F-16s/Rafael. If a right pilot gets near a stealth fighter it can be take out and that’s my argument here based on what’s available by statistics from past. F-35 still have to prove itself while F-15/16 are proven and still in service. I still stand by my point that stealth is overrated excluding the F-22 because that’s one hell of a machine.

Nothing changed since 2015
Check out this link.

https://taskandpurpose.com/navy-f35-mission-capable-rate

In warfare, nothing is absolute. Strategy, opportunity both play a role. The F-35 is just s cog in a wheel, although a very technologically advanced cog in the wheel. American superiority lies in the entire wheel, not just the cog.
This is good observation as well.

file.php

hJnHuFj.jpg

Bigger picture

main-qimg-ef86479cae19af2e4c4a7fe98fec07e2

This is what happens when a physics lecturer becomes an expert on politics, economy and defense. He is a moron.

Somebody please tell hoodboy to retire from QA university.

If only he had focused more on physics research instead of being a drama phuphi then may be just may be we would have had a counter to F-35.

I am being sarcastic here. He doesn't have what it takes to do it. This is why he is acting like a phuphi in dramas.

Knowledge of PHYSICS provides much greater insight into these matters then you would expect otherwise. Anybody who is into developing weapons, will tell you as much.

he is a liberal pakistani most of the time he is criticised for his views .i respect him.

Your respect for him is appreciated. But how can a "liberal" Pakistani, like him, be a match for the likes of Modi. For the likes of Modi, likes of Hafiz Saeed are required.

your icbm have not enough range to reach u.s and it will be easily intercepted by u.s missile defense and your nukes are of much less yield to deter u.s and single u.s trident icbm submarine will be enough to wipe out india from earth
1.4 billion Indians? our single scientist is enough to put the whole of Pakistan to its place, dont compare with us, you are nothing compared to us on world stage....

Your capability is limited to just Israel, we can bomb homeland USA with nukes, we have ICBMs, so keep your BS predictions to yourself, got that?

Back
Top Bottom