What's new

F-35’s can knock down whole PAF & IAF: Pervez Hoodboy

Stealth fighters are overrated. I have read multiple reports where F-16s outmaneuvered F-35s on multiple occasions in close combat bringing it down during exercises. In real dogfight it’s hard for friendly pilots to distinguish between friendly and foes if stealth fighters are involved, and obviously BVRs are overrated. So at the end of the day it’s on pilot skills.
In excercises. In real war scenario, F35 wont let F16 or other 4th gen fight come close to it. That's the advantage of a stealth fighter

lols worshipper of advance weapons! all the tech combined all the allies of the world couldnt beat Taliban in Afghanistan! i am sure wr will manage!

In excercises. In real war scenario, F35 wont let F16 or other 4th gen fight come close to it. That's the advantage of a stealth fighter
Read the last part of my post, in most real war scenarios they will have to get close at some point, since BVRs aren’t 100% kill and launching one will alert the pilot. Even an F-22 pilot will have shiver run down its spine at least once knowing its up against F-16.

Articles written by Pervez Hoodbhoy does not mean he is NOT a Jacka-ss. This is his opinion only and it is NOT correct. And here is the biggest proof why it is not correct.

The border between North Korea and South Korea is the most militarized in the World. For decades, the combine power of US and South Korea has been UNABLE to do anything to North Korea specially when North Korean has immense Artillery presence on the border.

If F-35s are that great and that invisible, why are the Yanks unable take care of a so called "impoverished, back ward" nation like North Korea with its mighty F-35s??

lols worshipper of advance weapons! all the tech combined all the allies of the world couldnt beat Taliban in Afghanistan! i am sure wr will manage!
If U.S.A want they can turn afganistan into dust within one 1 hour. While Afganistan themsemseves choose to live stone age & simple life anyway,
U.S.A is a super power. If they strike afganistan , angels not going to come help. It's afghanis themselves choose to live in dust age, they themselves don't want any advancement.

Stealth fighters are overrated. I have read multiple reports where F-16s outmaneuvered F-35s on multiple occasions in close combat bringing it down during exercises. In real dogfight it’s hard for friendly pilots to distinguish between friendly and foes if stealth fighters are involved, and obviously BVRs are overrated. So at the end of the day it’s on pilot skills.
BVR is a must in modern warfare. they are not overrated. yes at long ranges their chances of hitting the targets are low but they do amazing job specially for the defending air force. when a defending formation fires BVR missiles at the aggressors the aggressors no matter how advance they are have to be on back foot and use evasive tactics to defend themselves. they lose their focus on the target and the primary focus shifts to saving their own a*s. this gives sufficient time for the defenders to launch more jets in the air space and to get closer to the aggressors and fire BVR at relatively short ranges at which chances of hitting a target increase or even start a dog fight.

If U.S.A want they can turn afganistan into dust within one 1 hour. While Afganistan themsemseves choose to live stone age & simple life anyway,
U.S.A is a super power. If they strike afganistan , angels not going to come help. It's afghanis themselves choose to live in dust age, they themselves don't want any advancement.

What great insight you have. Wah! US should hire you as war strategist. Russia, US can turn the whole world into dust then there would be no more peaceful civilians.

lol that ''superpower'' could not kill few thousand cavemen in 20 years and you are talking about 1 hour?

lols

i wonder why they couldnt destroy Taliban after dropping bombs for more than a decade!

He is a nuclear physicist, when bored he writes on all social, political, religious topics for fun. Military is his new found recent and nascent pass time.
I think he has solved 11-dimensional string theory mathematics and found time to write about "dog-fight" with BVR missiles.

Back
Top Bottom