What's new

F-35? We Want The LCA Navy: Indian Navy Chief

It's not because you gave your views, but because you views are completely biased and you often have no clue about what you are talking, especially when it comes to Indian developments or defence requirements.

No, It's because you disagree with my assessment base on reality.

The reality is that India is a poor country that is in a perpetual humanitarian crises (poverty, sanitation, rebellions) and India should put more money into eradicate this crises. If any other country is like India, they would be label as a fail state. But India escapes this designation because of its size.

The reality is that India is a relatively backward country, its behind more advance western countries, Russia Japan and even China in domestic defense technology.

The reality is that India economy is growing at 7% a year in the long run, not 10% as many hopeful.

With so much defense needs, not as much money and pretty much everyone willing to sell weapons to India, India should focus on getting the latest tech whenever possible from anywhere while focus while spend more money on building up its infrastructure and people. Besides from strategic weapons, India should import all other high tech weapons. This is why it's should be obvious that India should go for f-35 instead of waiting on a platform that suck up so much money that could go to its people. And it end up with a plane that take forever to induct. In this case, we are talking about a plane that is a whole generation ahead so its even more obvious choice.

Your J-craps can't even fly with indigenous engines yet it doesn't deter you guys to brag about WS-what not :woot:

He is Taiwani (Real Chinese) not PRC Chinese, Think b4 u post.. please..

@faithfulguy: Bro our Carriers (Vikadi and IAC I ) will be ready by 2013 and operational by 2016-17 (after 2-3 year intensive trial). These ACs are SATOBAR, So F35 is out of picture...

Our IAC II will be ready by 2020 and operational by 2025 timeframe, I agree N-AMCA is highly unlickely to be completed in this timeline. Based on requirement we will decide that time.

N-LCA==> SATOBAR fighter
F35 ==> Catobar Fighter..
N-AMCA ==> Possibly Catobar.

Last edited by a moderator:
@faithfulGuy: The AMCA will not take much time. I will illustrate it. ALH dhruv took much time while LCH look lesser time, coz all subcomponent were either built or tested on ALH platform...

AMCA:
1. Engine: GE414 Alrealy tested with LCA MKII (by 2015)
2. FCS: Already tested with LCA
3. Landing gears: Already tested with LCA.
4. EW Suit: Already tested
5. Seat: already tested
6. Radar : already tested, The AESA can be made on Elta 2052 or bought from Thales..

The one and only biggest challenge is stealth design and Stealth technology, Supercruise.
\\\

If u see little positively you can find that many subsystem are already tested by the time AMCA will fly, so We will save time. I am hopeful.. :)

I have no problem with disagreeing with anybody, that has at least some sort of argument, but you haven't any at all! Every single post of you is based and has the same point, american techs and weapons are the best, so India must buy them. That is not only wrong, but also completely shortsighted, since you don't look at it from Indias point of view and wrt Indias requirements. That's why you constantly prove yourself to be nothing else than a troll, because only trolls are repeating the same wrong things again and again. You don't even bother to think about the topic at all, since it doesn't matter to you, your point won't change anyway and that's why nobody can take you seriously.

Personally, I wouldn't bother too much about it, but your posts constantly derails threads from their topics and lead to silly blame gaming, that's why it's annoying to me.

I have no problem with disagreeing with anybody, that has at least some sort of argument, but you haven't any at all! Every single post of you is based and has the same point, american techs and weapons are the best, so India must buy them. That is not only wrong, but also completely shortsighted, since you don't look at it from Indias point of view and wrt Indias requirements. That's why you constantly prove yourself to be nothing else than a troll, because only trolls are repeating the same wrong things again and again. You don't even bother to think about the topic at all, since it doesn't matter to you, your point won't change anyway and that's why nobody can take you seriously.

Personally, I wouldn't bother too much about it, but your posts constantly derails threads from their topics and lead to silly blame gaming, that's why it's annoying to me.

How convenient that you take only my first sentence and ignore the remainder of my posting to make your point. How pathetic. You are now trolling my statements.

How convenient that you take only my first sentence and ignore the remainder of my posting to make your point. How pathetic. You are now trolling my statements.

Simply because all I want with these posts is, to show you where the problem is. I have no interest in wasting my time in useless point to point discussions with you, when I already know that your points are just one sided. So it's up to you now to take my post and think about it, or simply keep on with your behaviour, just it is up to the mods to decide how much derailing of threads and blame games provoked by your posts they want to see.

I think it's all said now and we can stick to topic again.

To answer 5. Would AMCA af version be available by that time. If there is no first flight by 2015, India is not getting it by 2027. As fr #4, are you serious bout making fun of F-35 when LCA has even more problems and developed for 30+ years!!

Firstly N-LCA was not planned when LCA was in making and only after first flight of it in 2001 and later on 2004 that N-LCA planning come into picture and work started only in 2008.

Secondly LCA has not entered service because of ever changing requirement of IAF. LCA at present is still better than what F-16 was when initially introduced. Though after that it keeps on evolving continuously and today F-16 blk 60 is completely a different platform. But in case of IAF it has Su 30 mki,the best non stealth fighter ever and also very potent platform in the means of Mig 29 and mirage 2000. Thus to enter service in IAF, LCA need to match the potential of these fighters.

That was the story of LCA and if U follow your media properly, they were the one who pointed out these news about F-35. And also I am not comparing F-35 with LCA but it probable rival N-FGFA and N-AMCA. And I think even if AMCA take it's first flight by 2019, it can easily enter service by 2027 because today we have needful infrastructure in our country and it will not face the delay like LCA, where it use to take 3 years just to build a facility so that certain components can be tested.

Engine for AMCA, AESA radar, composites, Titanium alloy(knowledge gained from FGFA projects),etc all are developing in parallel and not one after another.

The reality is that India is a poor country that is in a perpetual humanitarian crises (poverty, sanitation, rebellions) and India should put more money into eradicate this crises. If any other country is like India, they would be label as a fail state. But India escapes this designation because of its size.

The reality is that India is a relatively backward country, its behind more advance western countries, Russia Japan and even China in domestic defense technology.

The reality is that India economy is growing at 7% a year in the long run, not 10% as many hopeful.

With so much defense needs, not as much money and pretty much everyone willing to sell weapons to India, India should focus on getting the latest tech whenever possible from anywhere while focus while spend more money on building up its infrastructure and people. Besides from strategic weapons, India should import all other high tech weapons. This is why it's should be obvious that India should go for f-35 instead of waiting on a platform that suck up so much money that could go to its people. And it end up with a plane that take forever to induct. In this case, we are talking about a plane that is a whole generation ahead so its even more obvious choice.

Oh and the majority of the chinese farmers and factory workers i guess are living in palaces?The elephant is sluggish,slow and clumsy but eventually it always gets there.Size matters.

TROLL POST. REPORTED

Here Comes the Professor of INDIAN Poverty !!

Sir, With all due respect Indians Know better than You What India is.
So Better stick with Defence.

Yes, India is Behind China. The Same as China is behind Russia and Lacks Technology when compared to America, so ? whats the point ? Is it crime for China.. that they lack behind US ? If NOT then Why Compare India with Others ?

Should I also bring in Humanitarian Issues... Civil Freedom etc regarding China.. Russia.. ( that too on a Defence forum ? ) A Lot can be said in this regard, do i need to mention why sanctions were put on China in 90s ?
But It wont help This Discussion after all.

China is struggling with a lot of things.. same for russia .. every Nation has Unique Issues, Political, Economic etc. We Better focus on Defence.

And My Dear Professor (aka An American frm PRC ), its time to drop ur senseless obsession with India, about which u know close to 0% ( Reduce your time on FB... will surely help to get better data , FB not the right place for such technical information )

Your Post was ENCHANTING--tHANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom