What's new

F-35 Isreal stealth aircraft detected by air traffic control radar near Lebanon !

Not only relying on stealth but its a electronics (ECM/EW) for survability, and you don't understand his whole point from your links USAF personals were talking whole system (Stealth+Electronics) not just Stealth @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you have brain of 4 year old kid @blackuday :devil::mad::angry:

You dont say !

Air Combat Command chief Gen. Mike Hostage, according to reporter Colin Clark, "labels as 'old think' those critics who point to the F-117 shoot-down and the presumed supremacy of high-powered electronic-magnetic warfare." The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.” http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

Again !

The EA18G is much better equipped system electronic warface than the F-22 and F-35, but it is not stealthed

EA-18G-Provides-Significant-Improved-Capabilities.jpg

EA-6B is also a stealth aircraft?

The Boeing concept for the Advanced Super Hornet, pictured here without enclosed weapons pods. Boeing President-elect Donald Trump caused a genuine uproar in the combat-aviation community when he tweeted in December, "Based on the tremendous cost and cost overruns of the Lockheed Martin F-35, I have asked Boeing to price-out a comparable F-18 Super Hornet!"

Virtually everyone pointed to a single aspect of the F-35 that the F/A-18 lacked: stealth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-updated-f18-comparable-f35-advanced-super-hornet-2017-1

Israel is the first country add on F-35 equipped with ECM / jammer pods in the world

While the U.S. military designed the F-35 to rely heavily on its stealth capabilities for survivability, Israel’s military has indicated that it places little faith in these systems in the face of ever advancing anti aircraft technologies fielded against it. Israel as a result insisted that its Air Force be allowed to modify its F-35A fighters with indigenous electronic warfare systems to enhance its survivability and complement its stealth capabilities, and though this request was initially refused the U.S. eventually acquiesced to the request of its ally. While Israel was not confident in the F-35’s performance, the country based its own variant, the F-35I, on the original F-35A and added its own sensors, countermeasures, and other electronic warfare systems alongside a ‘plug-and-play’ feature to allow additional Israeli electronics to be installed later on. The Israeli Air Force is set to add external jamming pods, and new Israeli made short range air to air missiles and guided bombs to further customise the fighter. Israel is the only state which has developed a domestic variant of the F-35 in this way.

http://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/70479

Show me where ECM or RWR certification helps reduce RCS of the aircraft? If you do not understand what RCS is or ask me!
That show you have a brain of 4 old kid @blackuday i already explain you that ECM RWR DAS electronic warfare suites (internally) to give false information to all enemy sensors @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That show you have a brain of 4 old kid @blackuday i already explain you that ECM RWR DAS electronic warfare suites (internally) to give false information to all enemy sensors @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

What evidence does it help reduce the RCS of the aircraft? link? source?

EA-6B is also a stealth aircraft? RWR and DAS help confuse any enemy system? Do you understand what you are saying?

ava6_01.jpg
combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-2-728.jpg

You dont say !

Air Combat Command chief Gen. Mike Hostage, according to reporter Colin Clark, "labels as 'old think' those critics who point to the F-117 shoot-down and the presumed supremacy of high-powered electronic-magnetic warfare." The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.” http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

Again !

The EA18G is much better equipped system electronic warface than the F-22 and F-35, but it is not stealthed

MOI_rCapacity_1.jpg

The Boeing concept for the Advanced Super Hornet, pictured here without enclosed weapons pods. Boeing President-elect Donald Trump caused a genuine uproar in the combat-aviation community when he tweeted in December, "Based on the tremendous cost and cost overruns of the Lockheed Martin F-35, I have asked Boeing to price-out a comparable F-18 Super Hornet!"

Virtually everyone pointed to a single aspect of the F-35 that the F/A-18 lacked: stealth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-updated-f18-comparable-f35-advanced-super-hornet-2017-1

Israel is the first country add on F-35 equipped with ECM / jammer pods in the world

While the U.S. military designed the F-35 to rely heavily on its stealth capabilities for survivability, Israel’s military has indicated that it places little faith in these systems in the face of ever advancing anti aircraft technologies fielded against it. Israel as a result insisted that its Air Force be allowed to modify its F-35A fighters with indigenous electronic warfare systems to enhance its survivability and complement its stealth capabilities, and though this request was initially refused the U.S. eventually acquiesced to the request of its ally. While Israel was not confident in the F-35’s performance, the country based its own variant, the F-35I, on the original F-35A and added its own sensors, countermeasures, and other electronic warfare systems alongside a ‘plug-and-play’ feature to allow additional Israeli electronics to be installed later on. The Israeli Air Force is set to add external jamming pods, and new Israeli made short range air to air missiles and guided bombs to further customise the fighter. Israel is the only state which has developed a domestic variant of the F-35 in this way.

And EA-18 is designed for very specific missions SEAD and DEAD, and give picture super-hornet or F-18 with a similar kind of arrangement of pods with a Air to air or air to ground mission @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall:

And as F-35 ECM pods yes it have extra protection with these pods because there is multiple threat (SAMs) emerging in the middle east for example (S-400) @blackuday

And EA-18 is designed for very specific missions SEAD and DEAD, and give picture super-hornet or F-18 with a similar kind of arrangement of pods with a Air to air or air to ground mission @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall:

And as F-35 ECM pods yes it have extra protection with these pods because there is multiple threat (SAMs) emerging in the middle east for example (S-400) @blackuday

RWR and DAS help confuse any enemy system? Do you understand what you are saying?

The EA18G is much better equipped system electronic warface than the F-22 and F-35, but it is not stealth

EA-6B is also a stealth aircraft? as you want ?

You dont say !

Again !

EA-6B is also a stealth aircraft?

He is talking whole system not just stealth @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall:

He is talking whole system not just stealth @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall:

cross section = system ? c'mon stop trolling

https://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/cross-section.html
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/cross+section

The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.” http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

Last edited:
And a troll like you have been approached? I have specific sources from the US Air Force, and you?

During a flight debriefing, Col. Chris Niemi and Maj. Nash Vickers both said a comparison of the radar-absorbing F-35 to its nimble but less stealthy twin-engine F-22 cousin might not reveal the whole story. With the F-35 Lightning , this fighter sees better, has more range, and is stealthier than any of its predecessors.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media...-lightning-public-debut-shows-the-right-stuff

LOL specific source in the Air Force? A quote on Major General is your source? did he report to you?

I on the other hand, worked for NSA and DOD, I have Class 3 NSA clearance, and TS/SCI clearance in DOD, I have KNOWN people in real life that is in various command, General, Colonel, and LTC, and if I wasn't discharge from the US Military, I myself would be a Lieutenant Colonel and you are claiming you have more "access" than me LOL

Isn't that funny?

LOL specific source in the Air Force? A quote on Major General is your source? did he report to you?

I on the other hand, worked for NSA and DOD, I have Class 3 NSA clearance, and TS/SCI clearance in DOD, I have KNOWN people in real life that is in various command, General, Colonel, and LTC, and if I wasn't discharge from the US Military, I myself would be a Lieutenant Colonel and you are claiming you have more "access" than me LOL

Isn't that funny?
lol you are a trolling on internet ! You may be the President of the United States.... I have not seen a Chinese person doing a high level job at the NSA, you are number one, like Neo from the Matrix

matrix.jpg

You do for the NSA and know nothing about the F-35. I do not care who you are, I just care about your knowledge.....You come from China, live in AUS and work at NSA & DOS (Perhaps the chinese political refugees) ! lol....People like you (NEO Internet), I have met so many

Deny it by analysis, can you prove?

Last edited:
What evidence does it help reduce the RCS of the aircraft? link? source?

EA-6B is also a stealth aircraft? RWR and DAS help confuse any enemy system? Do you understand what you are saying?
Not again im not saying that it can reduce a RCS of the jet but confuse radars @blackuday

and RWR/DAS for defensive i know but other electronic warfare system with them can canfuse radar and other systems like my above mentions With F-35 electronic warfare system @blackuday

Thy are highly classified systems how can i prove there is raw definition of these systems rather thyanb technical @blackuday o_O

Not again im not saying that it can reduce a RCS of the jet but confuse radars @blackuday

and RWR/DAS for defensive i know but other electronic warfare system with them can canfuse radar and other systems like my above mentions With F-35 electronic warfare system @blackuday

Thy are highly classified systems how can i prove there is raw definition of these systems rather thyanb technical @blackuday o_O

Okay! So you have denied RWR / DAS can not help stealth aircraft. You lose when arguing with me, accept this as well

As you say that: Please answer me, EA18G is a stealth aircraft or not? Yes or No?

lol you are a trolling on internet ! You may be the President of the United States.... I have not seen a Chinese person doing a high level job at the NSA, you are number one, like Neo from the Matrix

matrix.jpg

You do for the NSA and know nothing about the F-35. I do not care who you are, I just care about your knowledge.....You come from China, live in AUS and work at NSA & DOS (Perhaps the chinese political refugees) ! lol

Deny it by analysis, can you prove?

The way you troll, I would have think you are the president of the United States lol

And if America want to spy at Vietnam, would you use a white guy who speak no Vietnamese and try to penetrate the Vietnamese espionage group? Or a Vietnamese who was born in American and study and live in Vietnam for extensive period of time? PS, I was born in the USA.

Man, I am not saying your "quote" I am saying you know more than me, where as you have no clearance, how do you know F-35 do not have transponder? How do you know F-35 does not have EW suite? Gen Hostage did not say any of that, you said that, so either, you are a real F-35 insider who know a lot about it than any of us combine, or you are a delusional fella.

And I don't talk to people who are delusion or insane, so I am going to leave you at that LOL

The EA18G is much better equipped system electronic warface than the F-22 and F-35, but it is not stealth

this my last post on this subject you endless troll @blackuday , EA-18 is growler is not for AD (air defense) ground attack (general) its designed for very specialize SEAD and DEAD ( to destroy SAMs and Its Radars) so thats why they take extra safety feature (pods) with them @blackuday :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

The way you troll, I would have think you are the president of the United States lol

And if America want to spy at Vietnam, would you use a white guy who speak no Vietnamese and try to penetrate the Vietnamese espionage group? Or a Vietnamese who was born in American and study and live in Vietnam for extensive period of time? PS, I was born in the USA.

Man, I am not saying your "quote" I am saying you know more than me, where as you have no clearance, how do you know F-35 do not have transponder? How do you know F-35 does not have EW suite? Gen Hostage did not say any of that, you said that, so either, you are a real F-35 insider who know a lot about it than any of us combine, or you are a delusional fella.

And I don't talk to people who are delusion or insane, so I am going to leave you at that LOL

lol all Vietnamese in the US do not speak Vietnamese is good and sound is wrong, they can not spy. You do not understand anything about spying apart from lying

You dont say
Air Combat Command chief Gen. Mike Hostage, according to reporter Colin Clark, "labels as 'old think' those critics who point to the F-117 shoot-down and the presumed supremacy of high-powered electronic-magnetic warfare." The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.”
http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

I used to be a soldier in Vietnam, in an air defense unit. I understand enough what I find out

You can not say you are a DEA agent in the US and know more about the F-35 than a Russian air defense expert...they are different

this my last post on this subject you endless troll @blackuday , EA-18 is growler is not for AD (air defense) ground attack (general) its designed for very specialize SEAD and DEAD ( to destroy SAMs and Its Radars) so thats why they take extra safety feature (pods) with them @blackuday :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

And did you say any ECM, RWR, DAS.... equipped aircraft will be stealth

For public consumption, Whether he the specify the term STEALTH whether he claiming electronics Stealth (avionics/ECM/EW) or plan-form alignment STEALTH @blackuday :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Okay! So you have denied RWR / DAS can not help stealth aircraft. You lose when arguing with me, accept this as well

As you say that: Please answer me, EA18G is a stealth aircraft or not? Yes or No?
When i said that DAS RWR can't help stealth jet, it always does to defend stealth jet from AAM and SAMs by detecting missile/impact points etc etc by detecting from these devices stealth jet releasing its chaff/flares @blackuday

EA 18G is not a stealth jet but this doesn't mean stealth jets haven't these system they all have ECM/EW/ECCM @blackuday

And did you say any ECM, RWR, DAS.... equipped aircraft will be stealth
Not only stealth 5th gen jets but all 4th gen/4.5 gen jet have it i already showed my prove @blackuday :p:;):enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom