What's new

F-35 for Pakistan

nepolean77

New Recruit

Reaction score
I was reading about this in a aviation weekly but i doubt if pakistan can afford it, these will be very expensive aircraft maybe the editor was just playing up.

I cant stop laughing on this one. Dude we are having problems acquiring F-16s here and you are talking about F-35. Even if we can afford them, we wont get them as simple as that.

Gr8 one dherky. But even if we have cash America will keep the ash in his a**

I was reading about this in a aviation weekly but i doubt if pakistan can afford it, these will be very expensive aircraft maybe the editor was just playing up.

can u tell us who came up with this idea? the editor I mean. which magazine?

Leave the editor of the newspaper, they usually do come up with such statements.
What should be really amusing is the statement of the ex-ex chief about acquiring F-22 if they weren't soo damn expensive...:D

The plane is still going through development phase and is not fully functional. We shall consider it once its functional and if it does not get axed by the US law makers.

I think 80-100 million per plane depending on the number ordered.

ohhhhhhhhh... good luk then pal,just start aiding paf for f35 from now.make a website so every one can giv mony(like PAYPAL) to paf for f-35s and after 10 or 15 years we will b able to buy a few sqads of f-35.:rofl::rofl:
bro iv made two threads to talk about RAFALE and GRIPEN for PAF,every one come with negative answer and a few favoured it too.truth is we dont hav money,and we hav already paid for f16mlu upgrade and f16blk52,which we r not xpecting to b delivered.
and usa will never giv us that thing.:enjoy:

i dosent matter if u fly f35 in paf colour in ur dreams or in any game.:lol:

i was reading BS weekly that the Americans have decided to Sell us space shuttle for long long long distance bombing.:rofl:

I really enjoy thses posts started by people living in fantacy land or cookooville most these the same who will find any and every way possible not to pay any taxes to CBR but they do want the best to be offered to them:angry:.

First of all, introduce ur self in member introduction forum. Secondly read the forum rules carefully. Third dont begin any thread without source or proof.
If ur going to begin a thread, always post some athentic sources to varify the thread data

Regards

LOL good way of advertising, look at his Avatar picture. :pop:

FINDLOVEasia.commm, FINDLOVEasia.com yay yay FINDLOVEasia.com
I say FINDLOVEasia.com you say FINDLOVEasia.com FINDLOVEasia.commm

DAMM i cant get it out of my head.

FINDLOVEasia.commm FINDLOVEasia.commm

Back
Top Bottom