What's new

F-35 - a trillion dollar disaster

F-35 will dominate sky's sooner.

Turkey, japan and EU knows it than keyboard pilots of here.

BTW Why is it a trillion dollar disaster. I don't think the entire project cost is more than $350 billion. Mods?

F-35 does not even need to enter a dog fight... It can fire missiles to a jet behind its back...

F-35 is going to be a game changer. Why do you people think so many countries are making LHDs :azn:

America isn't as stupid as you guys think.

The F-35 is a hard thing to evaluate. It is going to be and it isn't going to be at the same time. Hard to explain.

The F-35 is a hard thing to evaluate. It is going to be and it isn't going to be at the same time. Hard to explain.

Common, you have to let of go of this Greek hurt over not getting any F-35 *add troll face*

but jokes aside, when a country can develop a radar that could detect stealth planes than F-35 has really no superiority over other 4.5 gen aircrafts... And lacks at speed department but until than F-35 will usually top other aircrafts with no major trouble...

F-22 program is cancelled and F-35 is going to be just behind it for cancellation. Maybe they are going to build a few squadrons before going bust but this is basically it. And F-35 is not even stealth at its rear section and has a very hot engine so IR signature is great so technically it is not even stealth. The future belongs to land based air defense systems and drones. F-35 is an old concept.

It's very important to point out, stealth has not actually been war tested yet.

I mean the RQ-170 was suppose to be very very stealth but look what happened.
I think usa is just looking to fool people into buying or funding their programs and at the same time promising false alien technology.

I think usa is just looking to fool people into buying or funding their programs and at the same time promising false alien technology.

They need money and this is the only thing they can produce. What else you want them to do? Now adays, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc etc have taken over all manufacturing. US has been left just to make these useless planes. Without these they will go bankrupt in two weeks.

They need money and this is the only thing they can produce. What else you want them to do? Now adays, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc etc have taken over all manufacturing. US has been left just to make these useless planes. Without these they will go bankrupt in two weeks.

Of course they have become a war driven economy. poor things.
and they still think they are some super awesome *** kicking nation.

F-22 program is cancelled and F-35 is going to be just behind it for cancellation. Maybe they are going to build a few squadrons before going bust but this is basically it.

Can you in any way back that up? Because i can back up a statement that first orders for the aircraft are being given in a lot of the partner nations.

And F-35 is not even stealth at its rear section and has a very hot engine so IR signature is great so technically it is not even stealth.

Can you kindly point to a cold jet engine? And what qualifies you to give statements like the bold part?

Common, you have to let of go of this Greek hurt over not getting any F-35 *add troll face*

but jokes aside, when a country can develop a radar that could detect stealth planes than F-35 has really no superiority over other 4.5 gen aircrafts... And lacks at speed department but until than F-35 will usually top other aircrafts with no major trouble...

agreed, but it also brings new ways to do things. Pilots flying the F-35 will have to become almost "internet warriors" with so much connectivity the avionics of this plane bring to the table.

It is very important to point out that what you said is utter garbage.

Yes, what really happened other than what the Iranians claimed to have done?

No different than what every defense of what every country would do.

Your arguments are just as intellectually vacuous as the expression on your avatar.

F-22 program is cancelled and F-35 is going to be just behind it for cancellation. Maybe they are going to build a few squadrons before going bust but this is basically it. And F-35 is not even stealth at its rear section and has a very hot engine so IR signature is great so technically it is not even stealth. The future belongs to land based air defense systems and drones. F-35 is an old concept.
So speaketh the man who have no experience.

...Your arguments are just as intellectually vacuous as the expression on your avatar...

I disagree! She has that look! :agree:
Hardly vacuous. Slightly promiscuous
Definitely doable! :tongue:

@ Persian God King:
Sry for the off-topic-but i was wondering who is she?

Gambit so tell me what part of my "stealth is not war tested" utter garbage?
You always say stuff like you are talking garbage and so on, but when we ask you why you never answer...so go ahead genius I am waiting.
I disagree! She has that look! :agree:
Hardly vacuous. Slightly promiscuous
Definitely doable! :tongue:

@ Persian God King:
Sry for the off-topic-but i was wondering who is she?

she is hot aint she, her name is pixie lott an english singer.

Pixie+Lott+png.png

I will make her my wife one way or another, I will even do this if I have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the tasks/missions/operations/performance
which F22 can perform, and f35 can't perform.
Why F35 is not a "D grade" version of F22 if we compare stealth, avionics and speed.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom