What's new

F-16s can be used against any adversary: PAF chief

The F16 and this VCR is about the same age 1974

I want to see J10B up in our airspace in our our pilots hand

The C/D block are ok ... for now

yaaar u r so funny...i mean ..since i have been to this forum.. wenever i see your posts, it makes my day!!
thanx!! btw great connection--- f-16 and vcr

I would like to see pilots of F-16 shooting down SU-30 of IAF in next Pakistan-India War.

Yes, there will be war - War of Waters - this time.

ooo yar the thing is that you have just put this peaceful thread on fire....hmmmmmm :hitwall:

All Pakistani eggs are in one basket. The same is not true for India.

Your 18 Blk 52 and remaining older F-16's (may be upgraded later) will to have to pass the Fulcrum test before going on one-to-one with the Flankers.

But dont do cheating the next time like u ppl did in the Kargil war. Dont pull back ur F-16s on the pretext of guarding your nuke plants. Keep your F-16s in the forward bases, then we will see the fun.

& what makes you say all our eggs are in one basket???

& who said we pulled back our F-16s in the disguise to protect the nuclear assets?? we never had the BVRs to go head to head :coffee:

& what makes you say all our eggs are in one basket???

Until J10 comes in, all your eggs are in the basket called F-16. Your dependence on the F-16s is written on the wall for the whole world to see.

& who said we pulled back our F-16s in the disguise to protect the nuclear assets?? we never had the BVRs to go head to head :coffee:

BVR or no BVR.

Search this forum, I have read multiple posts by senior Pakistani members saying that F-16's were pulled back to prevent an Indian attack on the nuke plants. They were positioned close to the nuke plants.

I would like to see pilots of F-16 shooting down SU-30 of IAF in next Pakistan-India War.

I hope such war never happens
I wish that we mature enough to avoid any future conflicts among each other

No doubt living with pride & honour is our national right
may our weapons be enough to deter any misadventures by any enemy.

but wishing for war with our neighbours is not right I am sure the true leaders of our countries will build up courage & commitment to accept each other's existance & resolve the biggest issue i.e. of Kashmir

untill then congrats to PAF

Until J10 comes in, all your eggs are in the basket called F-16. Your dependence on the F-16s is written on the wall for the whole world to see.

BVR or no BVR.

Search this forum, I have read multiple posts by senior Pakistani members saying that F-16's were pulled back to prevent an Indian attack on the nuke plants. They were positioned close to the nuke plants.

please send a source to back your claim!! the only reason we kept our F-16s in our border was

1)we had limited spare because we were under sanctions!

2) we didn't want a full scale war with india

3) lack of BVRs!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/14324-what-could-have-paf-done-kargil-war.html

now as for all our eggs in one basket!! what about the JF-17s & MIRAGE IIIs that are BVR capable let's ignore the F7Ps for the moment!

Well obviously we will have some advantage of having the 18 Block c/d fighters in our airforce but unless we have 50 advance Block C/D level F16 birds in our Airforce we will not feel even a ripple

These 18 would probbly be "an option" to cause problems for otherside....

We would probbly need for 18 ace fighters to be flying this to actually see any real benefits

But like our planning is 18 F16 Block C/D in 2010
14 F16 Block C/D 2011
42 F16 Upgrade by 2012

So we will have combined force of 72 Block C/D level fighters
By 2012

Now if we can get the J10B by 2013 then yes we will have tactical equality

So untill then we will not see any major improvement in our overall capacity in Airforce

Now by 2012 if we will have 100 JF17 thunders to go along with the F16 C/D then yes that would be a much needed boost to our airforce operational capacity

Cool down. Let these systems to be used for keeping adversaries on guard. These beasts know only one thing and it is destruction. Possession and best training on good weapon systems like F-16s make anyone found of adventure think hundred times before committing aggression and the same is required.
:pakistan:

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I hate to burst your bubble, but these F-16s have been given to Pakistan with tightly knit conditions. Checkout the article at;

(1) Spacewar Article: Pakistan gets F-16s on stiff conditions

(2) ThaIndian Article: US F-16’s to Pak come with a ‘no use against India in future’ rider

(3) Sify News: US F-16's to Pak come with a 'no use against India in future' rider

(4) ZeeNews Article: Don’t use F-16s against India, US warns Pak

(5) Google Search: Keyword: india pak get F-16 no use against India

Pakistan's Air Chief, DAWN and whoever says these can be used against any enemy is lying with Pakistani nation.

I hate to burst your bubble, but these F-16s have been given to Pakistan with tightly knit conditions. Checkout the article at;

(2) ThaIndian Article: US F-16’s to Pak come with a ‘no use against India in future’ rider

(3) Sify News: US F-16's to Pak come with a 'no use against India in future' rider

Pakistan's Air Chief, DAWN and whoever says these can be used against any enemy is lying with Pakistani nation.

Amazing sources you have provided as their authenticity is all but doubtful in case of Pakistani procurements. I will take PAF Air Chief's word over them any day

Waa Alaikum Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

When a knife is given to you with condition that you will not cut a throat of your neighbour and only kill peoples in your neighbouring city does not mean the knife will not/cannot kill your neighbours. It will still be sharp enough to cut throat of your neighbours if needed.

When you are on war........ You are on war!

Your first priority is to protect your country rather than complying with American policies.

All your sources are from India and even if there is some reality...... ignore!

Back
Top Bottom