What's new

F-16s can be used against any adversary: PAF chief

I would like to see pilots of F-16 shooting down SU-30 of IAF in next Pakistan-India War.

Yes, there will be war - War of Waters - this time.

And where are you going to be then? i'll tell the IAF guys to program their litening pods.

Seriously, war is the last thing we should be going looking for. Personally i've no issues with what use the ACM can find for these planes.
But keyboard warriors like us are better off playing with our mouses/mice and thinking about the next plate of Biryani followed by Mangoes and lassi. Fortunately i find many forummers here seem to enjoy that.;)
Good Luck:cheers:

In Case of any war with India, pakistan need to surprisingly attack on All IAF bases with cruise Missiles just like israel did with arab airforces in 1967. And to kept india silent there will be raining of missiles on india..!

Not to worry, we'll keep our umbrellas open!;)

He gave the statement tht these jets will be used against any internal or EXTERNAL threats(india is our only enemy) infront of the US military leaders....

The truth is US made tht non use against india is diplomacy they dont really give a crap.

I would like to see pilots of F-16 shooting down SU-30 of IAF in next Pakistan-India War.

:eek: ohh $hit ! now they will shoot down all our..

su30 MKis
MRCA
LCA Tejas
Pak FA
tejas mk 2

along with...

Mirages
mig 27
mig 29
mig 21 bisons
Jaguars

I am so scared...:sick: :lol:

:eek: ohh $hit ! now they will shoot down all our..

su30 MKis
MRCA
LCA Tejas
Pak FA
tejas mk 2

along with...

Mirages
mig 27
mig 29
mig 21 bisons
Jaguars

I am so scared...:sick: :lol:

I never knew you have inducted these 4 super dooper aircrafts in IAF. Anyways Mig21 bison is the most dangerous aircraft you have in your fleet. Increase it in great numbers.

:lol:

i don't see any chances of war in near future... :D this thread is all full of BS now.

I never knew you have inducted these 4 super dooper aircrafts in IAF. Anyways Mig21 bison is the most dangerous aircraft you have in your fleet. Increase it in great numbers.

:lol:

did you read the post I replied to ?? he said in the next Indo -Pak war...:D typical fanboy..

whats the big deal?

its not like US could have done anything to stop PAF from using them against any specific country during a war anyways. i dont even know why the PAF bothered to reply to such stupid statements.

whats the big deal?

its not like US could have done anything to stop PAF from using them against any specific country during a war anyways. i dont even know why the PAF bothered to reply to such stupid statements.

Unfortunately this stupidity flies from both sides of the border, but still the ACM was very conservative in his response. Unlike some 96 hours victory claims. :cheers:

He didn't said anything about any war after a decade I guess.
:)

so are you expecting any war between them any time soon ?? even if you are ..we are more busy and concerned about acquiring and inducting these first ,ofcourse for the war...otherwise whats the use of ordering them and not using them in a war..;)

so are you expecting any war between them any time soon ?? even if you are ..we are more busy and concerned about acquiring and inducting these first ,ofcourse for the war...otherwise whats the use of ordering them and not using them in a war..;)

I was elaborating the post of that guy.
:)

Unfortunately this stupidity flies from both sides of the border, but still the ACM was very conservative in his response. Unlike some 96 hours victory claims. :cheers:

96 hours response time. Not victory..

Back
Top Bottom