What's new

F-16s can be used against any adversary: PAF chief

Firstly.. Congrats to PAF .. Great Day for Them.

I never knew you have inducted these 4 super dooper aircrafts in IAF. Anyways Mig21 bison is the most dangerous aircraft you have in your fleet. Increase it in great numbers.

:lol:

Guess What .. These Bisons can Fire Vympel BVRs a capability ..which PAF is Going to get ONLY NOw !!!
So They Posses what You didnt Have Till Now.

So If talking about the BVR our WORST is BETTER that Your BEST .. ( Atleast till Now before BLK 52 )

Well I don't think 3 or 18 F16 C/D would make that much of operational improvements in Pakistan Airforce

Unless we have 50 F16 C/D there won't be any operational advantage in battle field or in our airforce , yes we will get taste of what the next block fighters can do vs Block A/B etc

But we really need to move on improving our JF17 thunder the 1 billion if invested in our own air to air missiles or avionics would have been a better investment

But now its too late so I guess the 18 fighters will be ok for now :coffee:

Only 3 planes have arrived and you guys are going crazy lolz.

You all will die due to happiness when you will receive the next 15. :rofl:

I would like to see pilots of F-16 shooting down SU-30 of IAF in next Pakistan-India War.

Yes, there will be war - War of Waters - this time.

All Pakistani eggs are in one basket. The same is not true for India.

Your 18 Blk 52 and remaining older F-16's (may be upgraded later) will to have to pass the Fulcrum test before going on one-to-one with the Flankers.

But dont do cheating the next time like u ppl did in the Kargil war. Dont pull back ur F-16s on the pretext of guarding your nuke plants. Keep your F-16s in the forward bases, then we will see the fun.

All Pakistani eggs are in one basket. The same is not true for India.

Your 18 Blk 52 and remaining older F-16's (may be upgraded later) will to have to pass the Fulcrum test before going on one-to-one with the Flankers.

But dont do cheating the next time like u ppl did in the Kargil war. Dont pull back ur F-16s on the pretext of guarding your nuke plants. Keep your F-16s in the forward bases, then we will see the fun.

Markus , problem is not basket or eggs problem is we need more eggs 50-60 eggs hope you understand , I agree with the strategic move to protect our airforce assets , let us reach 500 planes :P may be we can have some fun then

The technological gap in planes is widening but we are trying to close it down

I personally do not think the 18 F16 C/D would be great enhancement just an addition of assets - nothing more and may be yes any planes do count

But We are more looking forward to J10B being inducted in our airforce & JF17 Thunders

Markus , problem is not basket or eggs problem is we need more eggs 50-60 eggs hope you understand , I agree with the strategic move to protect our airforce assets , let us reach 500 planes :P may be we can have some fun then

The technological gap in planes is widening but we are trying to close it down

I personally do not think the 18 F16 C/D would be great enhancement just an addition of assets - nothing more and may be yes any planes do count

But We are more looking forward to J10B being inducted in our airforce & JF17 Thunders

I donno abt Jf-17s but yes, J-10B will certainly enhance PAF capability by a big margin.

I would like to see pilots of F-16 shooting down SU-30 of IAF in next Pakistan-India War.

Yes, there will be war - War of Waters - this time.

Please do not get so excited, and carried away with these 3 f-16. Just relax and enjoy right now.

another reason wy MMRCA shoul not go to USA

vintage-bollywood-heroes-ads-posters-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom