What's new

F-16IN Super Viper - India's Next Fighter?

no dude mig 35 with 100% ToT
best for IAF
it can also contribute for tejas project ....

I guess you have some doubts bro.....

This fighter is on offer...it means If we select this as a winner then we can purchase this fighter...

The ball is in India's Court now:smitten:

BTW I personally believe that Indian Air Force need some single engined aircraft as well and this plane can be a good choice.

But jus remember you are dealing with USA, they are known for back stabbing, they are worst then Frenchies:bounce:

Rafale all the way ......... we have M2K experience already and its good in all 3 modes

550px-Rafale_070412-N-8157C-542.JPEG

But jus remember you are dealing with USA, they are known for back stabbing, they are worst then Frenchies:bounce:

True and rest assured They have ample of options and they will excercise it.

However, Indian Diplomacy is in its best form these days, Nuclear Deal passed with the Extreme help of Americans and yet while americans struggle to sign the contract of the first reactor, the French and Russians have already given more than what India needs at the moment.

So I am very sure, what ever be the choice MMS led UPA will make the best bargain.

I dont want India to aqqire this and btw, its about the pilot sometimes (95%) of the time, Block 52+ can act as an air superiority fighter and compete with the IAF( Officially. right now, the Paf has Air Superiority over the IAF)

I dont want India to aqqire this and btw, its about the pilot sometimes (95%) of the time, Block 52+ can act as an air superiority fighter and compete with the IAF( Officially. right now, the Paf has Air Superiority over the IAF)
Wow. I thought you'd never figure it out. How did you do it Sherlock?

dudez, where were u all tis tyme? india already selected F-16IN in mmrca, ur PAF lost Air Superiority!

Did u hibernate for 2 years and just woke up?

Are you high??

O teriiiiiii.....
Ye kab hua ??????????????
Yaar PAF ke suoeriority ke bare me to mujhe pata hi nhi tha,
Yaar ye forum walon ne mujhe bataya nahi ki kuch F6, F16, Mirage III/ROSE, JF 17 ke sath PAF Superior ho gyi wo bhi IAF se, kyun bhai IAF doesn't possess Mig 21(k/a flying coffins by critics), mig 27, mig 29, jaguars, sukhois................hahaha.

Sorry for sarcasm.......
Bhaiyon apke PAF ki superiority wali infiriority complex se mujhe khed he agar apko meri baton se dukh pahuncha hoga to mujhe khusi hogi..........

take a chill pill buddy IAF already selected Rafale we r not going for F 16s

sorry sir but you are wrong

if you want to know why ask Oscar or Mastan Khan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom