What's new

F-16IN Super Viper - India's Next Fighter?

$80m per plane is a really big deal. And this page of LM looks more like a part of marketing thing to me. But well, when it comes to fighter jets, I don't know much.

If you actually realize the tone of the Lockheed Martin's detailed post above, it shows sheer desperation on their part to sell this to India. They claim Superior air victories, 200,000 hours etc, the fact that none of them were on a viper with a AESA radar. India is way better off with Typhoon or MIG 35. F-16 is just too old now to order. Pakistan's problem was to supplement with newer BLK 52s that too limited numbers. Even we are no longer interested in this plane.

Excellent plane, but being stretched too far, talk about War INC, they need Lockheed's assembly lines running for a few more years. Probably some senators from that state are gonna push this through congress easily if India chooses this.

Come on, you are silly to post this thread.

CERTAINLY, India is going to eliminate F-16IN because Indian Airforce cheif is not happy someone (Pakistan) already have it and experiences. So India is looking for something else

India is going to get RAFALE or Eurofighter Typhoon....

Though final decision is not confirmed yet....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/55149-what-would-you-like-winner-indian-mrca-competition.html
[URL="http://livefist.blogspot.com/2010/03/livefist-readers-want-f-16-out-first.html"]LiveFist Readers Want F-16 Out First![/URL]

1111.jpg

:tup::tup::tup:

Any one/two(if we split order) of these six aircraft will boost IAF.
so, frankly I don't care what we choose, but I am Gujju and I will take care that I get the best for what I'm willing to spend.

F16, no way. I personally would prefer a desi bullock cart over American stuff. Typhoon and Rafale and even gripen would be a prudent choice.:pop::pop:

BUT, a BIG BUTT, with the corrupt UPA government in place with a prime minister who has made it his religion to visit unkil sam :usflag: every 6 months, anything can happen.

JAI HO.:what::what:

brother its IAF choice that one they want to show in there home
they dont need advise

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom