What's new

F-16IN replace Tejas Mk 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different countries have different needs buddy. If China doesn't want JF-17 because of its supposedly inferiority, it wouldn't waste it's time making RD-93 and JF-17s at CAC

It also shows lack of confidence on part of Chinese armed forces on JF-17 . At least IAF is inducting LCA MK-1 , Chinese didn't even buy one Squadron

It also shows lack of confidence on part of Chinese armed forces on JF-17 . At least IAF is inducting LCA MK-1 , Chinese didn't even buy one Squadron

IAF only bought 40 LCA's for pity, they had no intention of inducting it in large numbers.

They prefer Western technology instead of their own, like the Rafale.

Tejas is a 3rd generation fighter... We don't even compare JF-17 to Tejas...
Any good reason? Lca has better design,better avionics, more thrust and less rcs.J17 doesn't even have mid air refuelling

IAF only bought 40 LCA's for pity, they had no intention of inducting it in large numbers.

They prefer Western technology instead of their own, like the Rafale.

Your Great Air force had no intention to buy JF-17 so dumped it on Pakistan . Right ??

Never gonna happen . The IAF will have to induct tejas mark 2 even if it underperforms . Pride is at stake , I guess !

China didn't induct the aircraft because they wanted to help Pakistan in countering all the challenges & threats it is facing from US, India, Iran and Afghanistan. Thats why they gave their best of the best technology to Pakistan so that its enemies would be scared to death before they enter Pakistani air space. It is such a big sacrifice by China to help a friend in need.
M8 do you think jf17. Would scare IAF with mki rafale? Or USA with f22. You must be high due to opium.

Any good reason? Lca has better design,better avionics, more thrust and less rcs.J17 doesn't even have mid air refuelling

Tejas is better than F-22 I suppose... Lol... You can't compare a plan that is in diapers to a plane that is in service for PAF.. As I said u guys are not in our league...

Rather than build an American engined powered light fighter that operational only after 2020, why not buy F-16IN from the US?

Why not you scrap your Jf 17 (not pure 4rth Gen plane) with Chinese j 10 Fighters...............:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom