What's new

F-16IN replace Tejas Mk 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tejas is better than F-22 I suppose... Lol... You can't compare a plan that is in diapers to a plane that is in service for PAF.. As I said u guys are not in our league...

Tell me when it cleared FOC ? if not JF-17 too is in diapers

China didn't induct the aircraft because they wanted to help Pakistan in countering all the challenges & threats it is facing from US, India, Iran and Afghanistan. Thats why they gave their best of the best technology to Pakistan so that its enemies would be scared to death before they enter Pakistani air space. It is such a big sacrifice by China to help a friend in need.

China did not pump billions in FC-1 project for nothing. JF-17 is a good 4th gen bird...

Tejas is better than F-22 I suppose... Lol... You can't compare a plan that is in diapers to a plane that is in service for PAF.. As I said u guys are not in our league...
Lol that's not what we say,we just say that tejas is a replacement for bisons.You say that jf17 is better than f22.

Not worth a thread.

Tejas is basically another American-Israeli plane so Indian Air Force will reject that.

Do you haVe any source to back your claim?
If that was the case Sweden Gripen could be an American.

On topic:The fighter OP mentioned here is same thing we rejected during MMRCA.

Do you even have mild understanding of Air Combat and planes. If you do please prove what you just said.

Mitsubishi F-2 which is a 4.5 gen version of F-16 costs about $130 million at 2009 prices according to wikipedia.
this guy giving others lecture on "air combat" yet uses wikipeedia as his source. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom