What's new

F-16, Su-30MKI Face Off During Singapore-India Joint Military Exercise

then probably a fishing boat with BN sailors is as lethal as an aegis destroyer right???
200_s.gif

No doubt SU-30 is a potent machine and like all other aircraft it has it's advantages and disadvantages, on plus side it carries a great weapon load and has long endurance also the benefit of twin engines, on the minus side apart from it's serviceability issues, it generates a big RCS, it's never seen any actual combat, recently while flying in clean nconfiguration against a Typhoon, which was supporting drop tanks, the MKI had to repeatedly engage it's TVC to maintain the turn.
The much flaunted TVC is open to debate and i will quote a reputable source to the effect.

12362671_1694821394088544_4402499854481249578_o.jpg

Which off boresight missile PAF operates ?

Most probably with no new BVR missile in the league of Derby ER or may be Meteor types or much more modern BVR with enlarged No Escape Zone, the BVR combat itself will become more favourable of IAF.

I am very interested on Novator or K100. Its NEZ is suppose to be very high and yet i am not having much links . IF anyone has some more elaborate details on the Awacs killer and its induction into IAF inventory, will be greatful.

Astra mk2, and ram-jet Astra would be a good addition to MKI- DRDO is already working of solid fuel ducted ramjet propulsion- also It word be interesting to see If they are willing to work on triple pulse solid fuel rocket engine-

Because those Sukhois are piloted by Russians and not Indians.
Indian are among those nations, that have successfully used Soviet weapons against Western weapons and even sometime outclass them.

And BTW what is your intention is saying that it is piloted by Russians and not Indians, do you have doubts in Indian Pilot Skills.

Which off boresight missile PAF operates ?

Presently I don't think they have any, but talks for HOBS missile from China and South African A-Darter, which is based on Python probably in future.

Astra mk2, and ram-jet Astra would be a good addition to MKI- DRDO is already working of solid fuel ducted ramjet propulsion- also It word be interesting to see If they are willing to work on triple pulse solid fuel rocket engine-

Strategic Long range A2A missile like K100 should not be mentioned in public domain and if any induction, development, keep it a secret for surprise gift for the enemy. However new Ramjet version of R77 with 180 KM range is more than enough, looking at the strategic depth of Pakistan. Loterring UAV could also be used.
The weapon, which India should work on should be Airborne Laser weapon, a smaller, powerful and lighter version of Kali against AWAAC or Long range Railgun.

Strategic Long range A2A missile like K100 should not be mentioned in public domain and if any induction, development, keep it a secret for surprise gift for the enemy. However new Ramjet version of R77 with 180 KM range is more than enough, looking at the strategic depth of Pakistan. Loterring UAV could also be used.
The weapon, which India should work on should be Airborne Laser weapon, a smaller, powerful and lighter version of Kali against AWAAC or Long range Railgun.

I don't think K100 is anywhere near deployment stage-

Even If somehow is there the public knowledge acts as a deterrence too- But than thats best known to the miltary planners weather to hide such a thing or let the enemy know-

It would be far better to develop own ramjet propulsion for AAM than just buy Russian missiles- It is similar to buying bullets all the time after buying the gun- compared to having own bullet making machine- Air Force realizes It- DRDO realizes it- hence the ducted ramjet propulsion project- other than that I have not seen any recent Russian journal on the ramjet AAM- They are showing R-77M for PAKFA as the main AAM-

Direct energy weapons would not be feasible at least on combat Aircrafts for next 30-40 years- May be land based or ship based in next 20-30 years-

RSAF F16/52 are a superior platform to the 30 year blocka/b which PAF field which are being upgraded now.

So lets park this myth first.

Regards training and professionlism let me confirm the singpore pilots enjoy investment & training facilities which a far superior to what is offered to PAF pilots.

THE RSAF enjoys far more funding and almost certainly more flying hours.

regarding man behind the plane I believe the SIGNPORE people to be a race which is tech savy business friendly and far richer than Pakistanis, ALL THESE SIGNS point to a high class air force.

INDIA AND ITS PILOTS ARE VERY LUCKY TO FLY AGAINST RSAF regularly.

in short the PAF wil pose no new threat to SU30MKI which they will not have trained for already numerous times

Good for Singapore, Pakistan is not going to war with them.

Back
Top Bottom