What's new

F-16 Block 15MLU/50/52 Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2prada,

I deleted your last post because I did not even know where to start correcting you.

Rubbish about media, wars, and what not.

I appreciate your participation on the forum , but that was nothing but one flame after another.

On this thread stick to the F-16's please.

And on the subject of the F-16's - merely posting stuff like "US did XYZ with this ship hence it will do XZY with that" is not enough. That is nothing but speculation.

Pakistan is not getting the block 60 F-16's with AESA, so yes our F-16's are not the most advanced block, but that was a conscious choice, for various reasons.

With respect to the avionics, ECM packages and radar being "inferior" - please list the specific ECM package being acquired, the specific radar being acquired and the specific weapons systems being acquired and explain how they are inferior to the same systems in the USAF.

Barring that, drop the "inferior" system thing. Speculative posts add nothing of worth to the discussion.

A specific system by system comparison indicating where our stuff is inferior would be most interesting though.

Do u know why israel has such a good scorecard against russian jets the arabs flew. It is because arab jets that were procured from russia had no EW suites. they didnot even have ECM pods. It was easy picking for the Israelis. the arab pilots would suddenly lose communications with each other and the would have no idea how many fighters were left in the air. Even the radars gave crappy info due to heavy jamming. they flew blind.
Thats the result of downgraded equipment.

Right now, it is the same with regard to PAF against IAF.

Induction of the Phalcons will totally disable any kind of offensive capabilities of the PAF. Even if PAF did manage to go on the offensive, IAF has better jets, in much larger numbers to counter it.

keep it up pal u r making a lot of friends here. history belies your assumptions.

P2prada,

A specific system by system comparison indicating where our stuff is inferior would be most interesting though.

Ok sorry for flaming. But I was only pointing out things to think about without the intention of flaming. This is my first time in a professional forum.

I never said a different and inferior system. The same system is downgraded for inferior performance. Downgrading systems are not speculations. They have been happening since 1960. Especially with Pak's closeness to China, the systems will be downgraded.

Do u know why israel has such a good scorecard against russian jets the arabs flew. It is because arab jets that were procured from russia had no EW suites. they didnot even have ECM pods. It was easy picking for the Israelis. the arab pilots would suddenly lose communications with each other and the would have no idea how many fighters were left in the air. Even the radars gave crappy info due to heavy jamming. they flew blind.
Thats the result of downgraded equipment.

Right now, it is the same with regard to PAF against IAF.

Induction of the Phalcons will totally disable any kind of offensive capabilities of the PAF. Even if PAF did manage to go on the offensive, IAF has better jets, in much larger numbers to counter it.

Dude how come that when pakistani pilots flew the same jets, they shot down enemy jets to not even a single loss. Read the Six-Day War. The fact was that the loss arabs were suffering had much to do with quality of arab pilots and not the jets.

Stop posting immature posts about we have this and you have that. You want to continue harp over the capabilities of the IAF and how superior they are to PAF sure do it but this isn't the place.

Then in 1994-95, a serious effort was done by ACM Abbas Khattak to acquire Mirage 2000-5 (I think 32 of them) but Govt and some retired PAF officers like Air Marshal Ayyaz A Khan wrote against the deal

You read to much and read the wrong material, AM Ayyaz has nothing to to with the Mirage deal. 3 days before the deal Zardari stepped in and wanted to changed the price so the Bastard gets his Commision, but Zardari didn't know who he was ******* with,So the deal was Scrapped.

This commission story was also hinted to by Air Comd (Retd) Jamal A Khan. Regarding the Mirage-2000 deal, he stated that a lot of money can be offered under the table. He had written an article named "Beware of the American Armageddon".
However it is very sad that a major defence deal fell prey to the dishonest practices. Jamal A Khan is a columnist in the Defence Jounral of Pakistan.

Dude how come that when pakistani pilots flew the same jets, they shot down enemy jets to not even a single loss. Read the Six-Day War. The fact was that the loss arabs were suffering had much to do with quality of arab pilots and not the jets.

Stop posting immature posts about we have this and you have that. You want to continue harp over the capabilities of the IAF and how superior they are to PAF sure do it but this isn't the place.

thanks icecold - i just dont want to deal with this Mr. know it all.

please guys check the thread before u post. its already posted.

thanks icecold - i just dont want to deal with this Mr. know it all.

Fatman.
I wanted to name him Smokin Joe after how he kerpt getting bashed but kept coming back for more but thought better than to do injustice to a great boxer:enjoy::D
WaSalam
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom