What's new

F-16 Block 15MLU/50/52 Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then in 1994-95, a serious effort was done by ACM Abbas Khattak to acquire Mirage 2000-5 (I think 32 of them) but Govt and some retired PAF officers like Air Marshal Ayyaz A Khan wrote against the deal

You read to much and read the wrong material, AM Ayyaz has nothing to to with the Mirage deal. 3 days before the deal Zardari stepped in and wanted to changed the price so the Bastard gets his Commision, but Zardari didn't know who he was ******* with,So the deal was Scrapped.

What downgraded product are you talking about?

Radar systems, RWR, frequency hopping systems and also EW suite. All these will be downgraded for export.

What source codes are you talking about?

Every electronic items have certain source code......to make it simpler "passwords" to access the inner working of the system. These are denied to export countries unless u request for ToT, which pak is denied.

Thats why india is requesting ToT from all vendors so that we can modify the systems for our own use.
Thats also the reason why russia and israel have been our most trusted suppliers. They provide with the source codes along with the equipment.

India can fire russian and french missiles from any of our fighters which mainly have Israeli radars and FCS. it cant be dont without source codes.

Oh! It took India 6 years to integrate israeli systems with the russian MKI. Cant be done without source codes.

Where do you learn this third graded speculations fromm?

Just because the media doesnot criticize the military equipment in your country doesnot necessarily mean it is not true.
There are raging debates going on in our country based on Raytheon's proposal to sell AESA equipped MRCA to india. It is basically on "technology denial." the military and govt in india will be criticized on inducting downgraded products. Even the left(chinas best friend) were harping about american systems being downgraded.

We had received downgraded systems from russia in the past too. Though it changed completely now. MKI is the proof. Russians also want to give us the AKULA II(their most advanced Nuclear sub).

You saw the word APP as caption on all photos therefore you can find it easily now. Just go to APP site and then click on Photo Service,u shall find even more photos this ceremony.....

its APP Photo Service (you can even go to Video service)

But all these falcons are twin-seaters.......

thanks shehbazi brothr i will get more ther:toast_sign:

The Source codes are computer programs used to operate and control the automatic systems. Whenever a system is controlled by computer or microprocessor, there will be a set of instructions or a computer code or program that makes the functioning possible.

Almost a decade ago, majority of US aircraft and missile codes were re-written in the C-language. I read it in an issue of "Aviation Week and Space Technology".

The ECCM features and guidance of the MICA ( even earlier Super 530D) and AMRAAM are through computer programs stored in chips....mostly in onboard computer.......

Now its important that you get these "codes" so that you can modify the ECCM or Guidance algorithms (logics) according to the evolving threat.

Russia is more strict in these downgrading of equipment and it does it openly. Every export version of russian aircraft is downgraded in avionics, radar and weapons codes as compared to own Russian aircraft.

I think thats the reason that India turned to Israel for radars, avioncs and ECM gear.

The Source codes are computer programs used to operate and control the automatic systems. Whenever a system is controlled by computer or microprocessor, there will be a set of instructions or a computer code or program that makes the functioning possible.

Almost a decade ago, majority of US aircraft and missile codes were re-written in the C-language. I read it in an issue of "Aviation Week and Space Technology".

The ECCM features and guidance of the MICA ( even earlier Super 530D) and AMRAAM are through computer programs stored in chips....mostly in onboard computer.......

Now its important that you get these "codes" so that you can modify the ECCM or Guidance algorithms (logics) according to the evolving threat.

A better explaination for source codes:agree::tup:

Russia is more strict in these downgrading of equipment and it does it openly. Every export version of russian aircraft is downgraded in avionics, radar and weapons codes as compared to own Russian aircraft.

I think thats the reason that India turned to Israel for radars, avioncs and ECM gear.

that was the case a decade ago and the fact that israeli avioncs an ECM are superior.

But, the russians opened up to us after the MKI deal in 1998. Note that the radar on the MKI is russian even if some of the electronics is israeli. We have also inducted 6 batteries of S-300 ABM.

They have also given us controlling stake to renew the GLONASS program.

Not to mention the PAKFA.

p2prada,

As long as missiles can be used against India. It is fine. We need to blast the Indian aircrafts. Thats the whole purpose of the missile, and it will do the fine job.

Yes, that is the main reason why India is looking towards Isreali weapon systems. Most of the Russian missile tech is known to Chinese, which gives a clear indication of understanding of the missile to defeat it via EWS.

p2prada,

As long as missiles can be used against India. It is fine. We need to blast the Indian aircrafts. Thats the whole purpose of the missile, and it will do the fine job.

Just firing the missiles is not enough. With downgraded avionics, it is gonna be tough. You cannot jam as effectively, track as effectively, and also cannot protect your own aircraft from ECM attacks as effectively as the same class of F-16 the US pilot will use.

Also, except for the AESA, there is nothing that the F-16 has that we dont have, maybe more. With downgraded products, u cannot even hope to fly on equal terms with the IAF.

U need to wake up, kick your govts *** and start looking for other vendors that is not chinese or american.

The french could have given u a better deal on the Rafales.

Yes, that is the main reason why India is looking towards Isreali weapon systems. Most of the Russian missile tech is known to Chinese, which gives a clear indication of understanding of the missile to defeat it via EWS.

So, that means we also know about missiles that china uses and since they donot have any partners like israel to provide them with FCS, we can easily defeat chinese missile systems using the far superior israeli EWS.

Thats not how it works.....

all i can say in this dialogue that p2prada should covince the IAF that PAF F-16s are worthless because the US has planted kill codes and if these aircraft are used against india, the IAF will have a turkey-shoot. i already know what the IAF re-action will be!

all i can say in this dialogue that p2prada should covince the IAF that PAF F-16s are worthless because the US has planted kill codes and if these aircraft are used against india, the IAF will have a turkey-shoot. i already know what the IAF re-action will be!

combine that with future military satellites with ELINT capability etc, that will come out of the aerospace command.......What u said is pretty much it.

PAF needs to find better vendors, else PAF will end up like PN against india.

combine that with future military satellites with ELINT capability etc, that will come out of the aerospace command.......What u said is pretty much it.

PAF needs to find better vendors, else PAF will end up like PN against india.

good - keep up this comfort zone attitude!

Do u know why israel has such a good scorecard against russian jets the arabs flew. It is because arab jets that were procured from russia had no EW suites. they didnot even have ECM pods. It was easy picking for the Israelis. the arab pilots would suddenly lose communications with each other and the would have no idea how many fighters were left in the air. Even the radars gave crappy info due to heavy jamming. they flew blind.
Thats the result of downgraded equipment.

Right now, it is the same with regard to PAF against IAF.

Induction of the Phalcons will totally disable any kind of offensive capabilities of the PAF. Even if PAF did manage to go on the offensive, IAF has better jets, in much larger numbers to counter it.

Do u know why israel has such a good scorecard against russian jets the arabs flew. It is because arab jets that were procured from russia had no EW suites. they didnot even have ECM pods. It was easy picking for the Israelis. the arab pilots would suddenly lose communications with each other and the would have no idea how many fighters were left in the air. Even the radars gave crappy info due to heavy jamming. they flew blind.
Thats the result of downgraded equipment.

Right now, it is the same with regard to PAF against IAF.

Induction of the Phalcons will totally disable any kind of offensive capabilities of the PAF. Even if PAF did manage to go on the offensive, IAF has better jets, in much larger numbers to counter it.

mr are you kidding with us every thing wich your country have best and world is nothing without india its i see many extrem indians think here also.;) each equipment wich used by india is best and wich you don't use its useless.

mr are you kidding with us every thing wich your country have best and world is nothing without india its i see many extrem indians think here also.;) each equipment wich used by india is best and wich you don't use its useless.

read my posts carefully dude, u will understand better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom