What's new

F-16 Block 15MLU/50/52 Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read somewhere that the $658-million owed to us had been paid or adjusted a long time back

225m was refunded in the form of soybeans due to work-stoppage on 10 a/c on the LM assembly line. the bal was used up on the 28 embargoed a/c. in other words "tough s**t" on us.
another 400m worth of weapons were released under FMS. howitzers and orions i think.
the US had the audacity to charge us 25m as parking fees for the embargoed a/c,

Last edited:
the only thing i agree with you is highlighted above. and whose fault is it if funds are "diverted" for other purposes. i am sure you are aware that the whole F-16 program of new a/c and upgrades is based on pak funds. the 28 a/c we r getting refurbished, we have paid for them already, remember (658m).

Sir the article that you posted above says that somewhere in the mid of 2008 lockheed stoped working on the jets because they were not being payed and that is where the US steps in and the funds for the counter insurgency programe has to be diverted to the F-16 upgradition programe.
So i think US had every right to question such allocations afterall if we had payed at the first place there wouldnt have been a congress hearing on the above issue.

Sir the article that you posted above says that somewhere in the mid of 2008 lockheed stoped working on the jets because they were not being payed and that is where the US steps in and the funds for the counter insurgency programe has to be diverted to the F-16 upgradition programe.
So i think US had every right to question such allocations afterall if we had payed at the first place there wouldnt have been a congress hearing on the above issue.

exactly my point - why were they not paid bcuz our GoP decided to divert funds for other issues like - official trips to foreign lands with huge entourages of 60-65 coat hangers.

pakistan needs to upgrade its F-16's if they want 2 give fight 2 indian SU-30mki , mig -29 & lca

:guns: :cry:

Thanks for informing us and another thanks for the guns that you just showed us, however we already know what you just told us.:disagree:

By the way has the LCA started flying:woot:

Thanks for informing us and another thanks for the guns that you just showed us, however we already know what you just told us.:disagree:

By the way has the LCA started flying:woot:

Sir Ice What a Punch. :victory:

Knock out you are true winner :pakistan:

atleast we are trying to make our own.... what r u???? JF-17 ur answer might be.......no **** scientist has worked on it...... chinese just used u to get avionics of US f-16, coz if it were fully joint opeartions, then why are chinks selling them to u...... ....whatever it might be......

just give me 1 example of ur own effort, ur own full effort.........for a jet....

hey shut up troller..
Arjunk-- downgraded variant of Leopard II designed by Krauss-Maffei of Germany
Dhruv-- Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm / Eurocopter (Germany) apparently designed BK-117 and Dhruv and the armed version of Dhruv uses....
-Rocket launchers from Belgium
-Rockets, guns and engines from France
-Brake systems from Italy
-Fuel tanks and gearboxes from Britain
-entire avionics supplied by IAI Israel.
-and self-protection equipment from a Swedish company.
but 100% made in india!
LCA--- DRDO could not even design a freakin tank let alone a fighter jet... all credit taken away from Dassaul French aerospace "the champion of delta wings"... these days what cant money buy?? hahhh???
BahraMos/P-800--- Russki export variant of P-800 with TOT for hindieski..

now go back to BK and mentally *** yourself.

Reactions: was
hey shut up troller..
Arjunk-- downgraded variant of Leopard II designed by Krauss-Maffei of Germany
Dhruv-- Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm / Eurocopter (Germany) apparently designed BK-117 and Dhruv and the armed version of Dhruv uses....
-Rocket launchers from Belgium
-Rockets, guns and engines from France
-Brake systems from Italy
-Fuel tanks and gearboxes from Britain
-entire avionics supplied by IAI Israel.
-and self-protection equipment from a Swedish company.
but 100% made in india!
LCA--- DRDO could not even design a freakin tank let alone a fighter jet... all credit taken away from Dassaul French aerospace "the champion of delta wings"... these days what cant money buy?? hahhh???
BahraMos/P-800--- Russki export variant of P-800 with TOT for hindieski..

now go back to BK and mentally *** yourself.

and their indi genius missiles are using the russian motors

atleast we are trying to make our own.... what r u???? JF-17 ur answer might be.......no **** scientist has worked on it...... chinese just used u to get avionics of US f-16, coz if it were fully joint opeartions, then why are chinks selling them to u...... ....whatever it might be......

just give me 1 example of ur own effort, ur own full effort.........for a jet....

effort or not the thunders will be operational at the end of this year and will form the first squadron at paf peshawar replacing old a-5s.
where is your lca after 30 years???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom