What's new

Eyewitness account of IAF Su30 Mki crash site.

I hope it doesn't. Because it will mean Pakistan isn't doing much to stop black money floating around for nefarious elements to use it to perpetrate wrongful activities in India.

Grey to White is what India is looking for, for Pakistan. Unfortunately since your establishment is adamant at using proxies to fulfill their objectives India has to employ a strict foreign policy to keep you in check.

Except you have failed to keep us in check at every forum, Pakistans diplomacy and international support for Kashmir is stronger than it has ever been. Your only success FATF greylisting, was not even your victory since it was at the behest of the United States.

Stick to wasting money hiring refugees in Europe to protest for Balochistan, thats all you people are capable of. :rofl:

Since you guys are posting same video in multiple threads, I will repost my reply which debunked it:

He is clearly talking about Abhinandan's MiG-21 since his Mig crash site in AJK was just 4 km from our sher makadi tehsil in J&K

Distance between Sher Makadi & MiG-21 crash site (Latitude: 33° 13' 54.6" North
Longitude: 73° 57' 23.4" East) is about 5 km.
And as Sher Makadi is just 2 km from LoC any crash smoke/fire there would be visible to Pakistanis just like MiG-21 crash smoke was visible to Indians. Which means Pakistanis would have then posted pics of smoke or fire on Indian side of LoC.

Also since the MiG-21 crash site was so close to Sher Makadi he though it might have crashed there.

We know that Abhinandan MiG-21 came from the direction of Rajauri so his description matches exactly with Abhinandan MiG-21.
He says he saw a plane crashing near Sher Makadi which is just 5 km from actual crash site of Abhinandan so he might have though that Abhinandan's falling plane came down in sher makadi.

Also he clearly mentions he saw ONE pilot ejecting whcih matches with Abhinandan MiG 21 description as Sukhois have two pilots
And I will repeat my debunking of you. This plane being described by multiple eyewitnesses using verbal commentary and physical gesticulations to make their point irrefutably precise and coherent was on fire/DAMAGED IN INDIAN AIRSPACE. HENCE IT EITHER CRASHED OR CRASH LANDED OR LANDED CRIPPLED IN INDIA....UNLESS YOU WISH TO TIE YOURSELF IN ANOTHER KNOT BY INSISTING THIS WAS THE MIG FLOWN BY NANDU WHICH SOMEHOW FLEW TO PK, GOT HIT WHILE FLYING TOWARDS INDIA, WAS DAMAGED/ON FIRE/EXPLODING IN INDIAN AIRSPACE, THEN TURNED BACK TO ENSURE IT CRASHED IN PAKISTAN.

....UNLESS YOU WISH TO TIE YOURSELF IN ANOTHER KNOT BY INSISTING THIS WAS THE MIG FLOWN BY NANDU WHICH SOMEHOW FLEW TO PK, GOT HIT WHILE FLYING TOWARDS INDIA, WAS DAMAGED/ON FIRE/EXPLODING IN INDIAN AIRSPACE, THEN TURNED BACK TO ENSURE IT CRASHED IN PAKISTAN.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Implying thereby that perhaps NANDU was on some acrobatic spree.

"Wo kaheen bhi gaya, lota tau mairay paas aaya"

And I will repeat my debunking of you. This plane being described by multiple eyewitnesses using verbal commentary and physical gesticulations to make their point irrefutably precise and coherent was on fire/DAMAGED IN INDIAN AIRSPACE. HENCE IT EITHER CRASHED OR CRASH LANDED OR LANDED CRIPPLED IN INDIA....UNLESS YOU WISH TO TIE YOURSELF IN ANOTHER KNOT BY INSISTING THIS WAS THE MIG FLOWN BY NANDU WHICH SOMEHOW FLEW TO PK, GOT HIT WHILE FLYING TOWARDS INDIA, WAS DAMAGED/ON FIRE/EXPLODING IN INDIAN AIRSPACE, THEN TURNED BACK TO ENSURE IT CRASHED IN PAKISTAN.
Epic fail at debunking.
No they never said it was in Indian airspace.
All they said was it crashed near Sher Makadi and that it crossed over to Pakistan from India but got hit while coming back which corroborates exactly with MiG-21 as American think tank DFR Labs confirmed that Mig got hit while it was moving back towards India.
Abhinandan came close to returning to Indian side but got hit and crashed a mere 4 km from LoC/Sher Makadi.

Any plane crashing in Sher makadi would be visible from Pak side as it is only 1.8 km from LoC.

It's actually the most damming and incriminating testimony I have heard or seen yet.

A second plane was visibly damaged/disintegrating while in Indian airspace (the missile may have struck either side of the border - irrelevant). Therefore this could not possibly have been Nandu's plane because his mig never made it back over the border. Therefore it could only be another jet, Pakistani or Indian. And if it was Pakistani, Dhanoa would have waved its wreckage around in that now infamous press conference. Instead he waved the exploded missile pulled from the Avenger's backside.

IAF avenged nothing. PAF retorted swiftly and decisively. This is game over.

Epic fail at debunking.
No they never said it was in Indian airspace.
All they said was it crashed near Sher Makadi and that it crossed over to Pakistan from India but got hit while coming back which corroborates exactly with MiG-21 as American think tank DFR Labs confirmed that Mig got hit while it was moving back towards India.
Abhinandan came close to returning to Indian side but got hit and crashed a mere 4 km from LoC/Sher Makadi.

Any plane crashing in Sher makadi would be visible from Pak side as it is only 1.8 km from LoC.
Look at their gesticulations man! They are pointing in opposite directions! How can Pakistan be on both polar opposite sides of these individuals??? Do you need a Sat nav to help you understand this?

It's actually the most damming and incriminating testimony I have heard or seen yet.

A second plane was visibly damaged/disintegrating while in Indian airspace (the missile may have struck either side of the border - irrelevant). Therefore this could not possibly have been Nandu's plane because his mig never made it back over the border. Therefore it could only be another jet, Pakistani or Indian. And if it was Pakistani, Dhanoa would have waved its wreckage around in that now infamous press conference. Instead he waved the exploded missile pulled from the Avenger's backside.

IAF avenged nothing. PAF retorted swiftly and decisively. This is game over.

Look at their gesticulations man! They are pointing in opposite directions! How can Pakistan be on both polar opposite sides of these individuals??? Do you need a Sat nav to help you understand this?
The main individual who was talking was exactly pointing towards Pak side and his gesticulations match well with MiG-21 crash site

Since you guys are posting same video in multiple threads, I will repost my reply which debunked it:

He is clearly talking about Abhinandan's MiG-21 since his Mig crash site in AJK was just 4 km from our sher makadi tehsil in J&K

Distance between Sher Makadi & MiG-21 crash site (Latitude: 33° 13' 54.6" North
Longitude: 73° 57' 23.4" East) is about 5 km.
And as Sher Makadi is just 2 km from LoC any crash smoke/fire there would be visible to Pakistanis just like MiG-21 crash smoke was visible to Indians. Which means Pakistanis would have then posted pics of smoke or fire on Indian side of LoC.

Also since the MiG-21 crash site was so close to Sher Makadi he though it might have crashed there.

We know that Abhinandan MiG-21 came from the direction of Rajauri so his description matches exactly with Abhinandan MiG-21.
He says he saw a plane crashing near Sher Makadi which is just 5 km from actual crash site of Abhinandan so he might have though that Abhinandan's falling plane came down in sher makadi.

Also he clearly mentions he saw ONE pilot ejecting whcih matches with Abhinandan MiG 21 description as Sukhois have two pilots

Abhinandan was shot in dog fight maneuver jF-17. You can find plenty of videos on net.

an Indian jet going into pakistan airspace and turning back opposite side after few mins in flames, its clear and simple a Su-30, even a layman can tell this, which is what described in the interview. Good job. i request to PDF members to copy this video for PDF archives.

I seriously have to ask these Indians if they think before they open their mouth..... just read your posts after typing and see how stupid you guys sound when defending something impossible.

Killing 350 people by some 1000 lb drill bombs that made microscopic holes and killed everyone inside.

Shot down F 16 just by staring hard at the plane.

The list goes on and on.... you guys have no shame and are complete morons.

How much longer will an entire nation rejoice at the shooting down of a Mig 21 ? Are such victories so rare in your nation ?

Very sad . But not 1 question about PAF's performance for the last 20 years?

Eyewitness testimony by unbiased sources, all corroborating each other, IS EVIDENCE.

Don't believe me? Go to law school.

@silent_poison has already debunked all BS arguments being made here in his posts in the first page itself.

Secondly, even if this was evidence, it would be circumstantial evidence at best. And for circumstantial evidence to be considered as conclusive, it should be so strong that no other conclusion is possible at all, which is certainly not the case here. You are speaking to a lawyer.

P.S- Take this kind of evidence to a court and watch your matter being thrown out in no time. Perhaps that's why Pakistan almost always loses court battles against India. I expected better from you though.

@silent_poison has already debunked all BS arguments being made here in his posts in the first page itself.

Secondly, even if this was evidence, it would be circumstantial evidence at best. And for circumstantial evidence to be considered as conclusive, it should be so strong that no other conclusion is possible at all, which is certainly not the case here. You are speaking to a lawyer.

P.S- Take this kind of evidence to a court and watch your matter being thrown out in no time. Perhaps that's why Pakistan almost always loses court battles against India. I expected better from you though.

Does exploding Amraam proves anything ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom