What's new

Extradite Aseemanand and RSS terrorists

Your post does not make an ounce of sense, try using some grammar and perhaps better vocabulary, you might be able convey your point across.;)

Of course, any thread, post, article etc. . . that showing the reality about "Shining India" according to you not showing or make ounce of sence.

Why. . . . .?

Because here you have the fact about India and that hurt a lot to kids like you.

:no:

Of course, any thread, post, article etc. . . that showing the reality about "Shining India" according to you not showing or make ounce of sence.

Why. . . . .?

Because here you have the fact about India and that hurt and hurt a lot kids like you.

:no:

Again you are ranting..whats your point..you posted an anti- India article (without the source itself)..Bravo!!

Did I dispute it?..as far extradition is concerned as I said in first post itself, sign a formal extradition treaty, then hand us over the Pakistani terrorist responsible for acts of terror in India.
Whom we have been seeking for many years and then we will talk.

Last edited:
If they don't care for the feelings of their minorities..it not our problem..We are better than them..and I am not acting saner for their sake.

We have many patriotic Indian Muslims out here, who always defend India..and not linking terror to the religion they follow(just because some Pakistanis are doing it) is the least, we can do.

Completely agree with you & i am a Muslim & i am not a pakistani & i myself "Hate" it when people use my Religion for their own "Nationalism"

Nationalism & Religion are two separate things ,one is a persons country to which he/she must be loyal be it India or Pakistan but religion is one's personal believe & both must not be intermixed with the other or else one can have an catastrophic misinterpretation of religion giving it a totally false picture of the message of the religion in my opinion the worst crime in political science is the manipulation of Religion for one's own Nationalistic point of view

Last edited:
Again you are ranting..whats your point..you posted an anti- India article (without the source itself)..Bravo!!

Did I dispute it?..as far extradition is concerned as I said in first post itself, sign a formal extradition treaty, then hand us over the Pakistani terrorist responsible for acts of terror in India.
Whom we have been seeking for many years and then we will talk.

I can understand your anger against me and against Pakistan.
But as I said before "Truth is Bitter" and this thread hurt you a lot that you keep writing and so on . . . . . . . . .

Regarding you said about "Hand Over". . . . . hand over what, whom?
What ever happened into India was India`s own drama against Pakistan. You people keep making "propaganda" against Pakistan 24 x 7 a week 365 days a year. Your media is always against us. Just tune to any Indian news channel and you have there full propaganda against Pakistan all the time. I don`t care about that because its India`s mission to keep making propaganda against Pakistan at any coast. Because its into your favor.

Before teaching the lesson to other see your face in mirror. Because get lots of realty there before people like you point out to Pakistan all the time.

I can understand your anger against me and against Pakistan.
But as I said before "Truth is Bitter" and this thread hurt you a lot that you keep writing and so on . . . . . . . . .

Regarding you said about "Hand Over". . . . . hand over what, whom?
What ever happened into India was India`s own drama against Pakistan. You people keep making "propaganda" against Pakistan 24 x 7 a week 365 days a year. Your media is always against us. Just tune to any Indian news channel and you have there full propaganda against Pakistan all the time. I don`t care about that because its India`s mission to keep making propaganda against Pakistan at any coast. Because its into your favor.

Before teaching the lesson to other see your face in mirror. Because get lots of realty there before people like you point out to Pakistan all the time.

Whatever dude..your posts are juvenile and don't deserve rebuking ..sorry I tried .

The thread is a joke,give us a single evidence that Assemanand was involved in blast's in Karachi or in any other incident.This happened in Indian land,meanwhile the culprits we ask had also commited the crime on Indian soil.

rather than asking for extradition try to hang those people who r burning ur land,again that is also a matter of evidence,which like always ur incompetent police and agencies lack,heresay is ur evidence

Go ahead sign a formal extradition treaty give us Hafiz Saeed , Syed Salahuddin , Masood Azhar, Dwaood Ibrahim and their compadres..we will give you these guys..deal??

Great news. Now in 65 years of Indian history, bhartees are admitting that besides 1 billion angels in India there may be Hindu Terrorists as well there. Before that all Bhartees were angels. It is a good start.

Back
Top Bottom