What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Too good, in fact. I suppose any susequent order may not be so economical. Argentina may have gotten a break for being an export launch customer for Block-3.

At this point the goal should be securing as many orders as possible. Once there is an established customer base, jack up the prices.

At this point the goal should be securing as many orders as possible. Once there is an established customer base, jack up the prices.
What else could China offer besides financing as a sweetener to the deal?

Pakistan's next attempt was to be under the Azm banner. Let's see if it produces anything.

I wouldn't mind if any such development is deliberately played down. Last time, it was a thing over Samyani firing range. But never mind.

I wouldn't mind if any such development is deliberately played down. Last time, it was a thing over Samyani firing range. But never mind.
Was not an AAM. But sure, if you say there's a surprise in the waiting, there must be, I guess. =)

Was not an AAM. But sure, if you say there's a surprise in the waiting, there must be, I guess. =)

I guess you might know that Thunder took down a target practice drone with an AAM. Sohail Aman, Mujahid Anwer Khan And Haseeb Paracha shiban were happy and thanked our Chinese friends for the help. One can guess the year and development afterwards. But, I will prefer us to play it down about home made BVR. Or at-least, a concrete evidence deliberately being shared.

I guess you might know that Thunder took down a target practice drone with an AAM. Sohail Aman, Mujahid Anwer Khan And Haseeb Paracha shiban were happy and thanked our Chinese friends for the help. One can guess the year and development afterwards. But, I will prefer us to play it down about home made BVR. Or at-least, a concrete evidence deliberately being shared.
All I can tell you is that we have no active domestic BVR-AAM right now. The entire thing under Azm’s banner was to work on new weapons. I’ll wait until that happens.

PS.
PAF had tested SD-10 and PL-5EII at the new real time weapons tracking range at Sonmiani. It wasn’t a domestic AAM.

PS.
PAF had tested SD-10 and PL-5EII at the new real time weapons tracking range at Sonmiani. It wasn’t a domestic AAM.
Yes I also remember SD-10 and PL-5EII were tested in newly develop domestic weapon testing rang in Sonami .....

Please avoid using internet slang for JF-17 Thunder. There is no such thing such as Jeff.

Jeff is a good person or can be, but can't fly let alone having an RD-93 on the back side, carrying AAMS and bombs or even fuel tank, smoking and burning from rear with an AESA in Nose and still being flown by a pilot...... No that's not Jeff and Jeff might be a good person but he can't fly.

Furthermore, avoid posting same thing in every other thread. Members, if had the interest, do read even if posted once.

You can call it Thunder but not some internet Jeff thing. It's just a wrong name, going to mislead many new comers or fresh learners as a negative affect against a single possibility to grow and act like a professional when it comes to serious matters. JF-17 Thunder is the name and that is how it should be written, called or referred to. An internet search will only get results for original designated name and not the jeffi thingy. No slangs in serious discussion.
@untitled

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom