What's new

Explosion in Karachi

I don't really understand the behavior of people of Karachi.Okay a attack happened but why the **** would you burn property and then blame everything on police.Look at brave people of Peshawar they face these kind of attacks daily but they dont whine like Karachities.

You no they say if some one resorts to name calling or yelling they useally have some thing to hide.

Yea, i am hiding the pain and grief and wonder why do we resort to shooting ourselves in the foot.?

Say after 9/11, how many Americans went on the rampage. !!!

Yea, i am hiding the pain and grief and wonder why do we resort to shooting ourselves in the foot.?

Say after 9/11, how many Americans went on the rampage. !!!

But US became non friendly to Pakistanis specially thousand were ordered to leave , many came to Canada to take refuge.

I hope ANP and MQM will cool down thing before few hard line MQM members who want all Pashtun to be kicked out of Karachi will increase their popularity in the city.

oee listen to me,
whenever some incident in Karachi happens, everything is turned upside down & it has happened countless times

I don't know when are we going to realize that its 'our own loss', pagal ha hum sub....

pta ni kitna aur time chae...

SHAME ON ALL OF US
You know a god damn French author once wrote, "the Pakistanis do more damage to themselves than their enemies ever could". It's not far from the truth.

I don't really understand the behavior of people of Karachi.Okay a attack happened but why the **** would you burn property and then blame everything on police.Look at brave people of Peshawar they face these kind of attacks daily but they dont whine like Karachities.

peshawar the attacks are not directed to a gathering of masive number of ppl visiting a place at khi this julus is a gathering of thousands of people who are solely there to attend this procession !

Thats the question we need to ask ourselves

This is organised reaction an attempt to creat civil war situation.
US have realized that htey have not much time left so now they are pressing hard and of course indian stooges in civil administration and political parties are well paid to creat mess.
I have no doubt that leaders of present regime are seeking foreing passports for their families, transfering funds abroad to their siblings and in turn who are buying properties abroad to never come back again.
At this moment of time FIA must curb on those politicians and civil servants who are sending money and their children abroad are busy buying properties and doing expensive shopping.
No one should be spared and cleansing should start from top.

These traitors who are getting rich at the expense of Pakistan must be punished and if govt. try to transfer any honest officer like one brave lady in railway, than judiciary should take notice.

I recomend to check the passport history from last 15 years, of the famalies of every politician and if any unusual surge in foreign trips spotted after their assuming power than those must be brought to public notice.

But US became non friendly to Pakistanis specially thousand were ordered to leave , many came to Canada to take refuge.

I hope ANP and MQM will cool down thing before few hard line MQM members who want all Pashtun to be kicked out of Karachi will increase their popularity in the city.

And we should turn our anger towards the enemy, instead of pressing the self destruct button. where is the sense in destroying such resources as the ambulances and fire trucks. ??

peshawar the attacks are not directed to a gathering of masive number of ppl visiting a place at khi this julus is a gathering of thousands of people who are solely there to attend this procession !

do you know the 'population' which is usually there at "meena bazar"

There is no justification for burning shops & rioting :tsk:

This is organised reaction an attempt to creat civil war situation.
US have realized that htey have not much time left so now they are pressing hard and of course indian stooges in civil administration and political parties are well paid to creat mess.
I have no doubt that leaders of present regime are seeking foreing passports for their families, transfering funds abroad to their siblings and in turn who are buying properties abroad to never come back again.
At this moment of time FIA must curb on those politicians and civil servants who are sending money and their children abroad are busy buying properties and doing expensive shopping.
No one should be spared and cleansing should start from top.

These traitors who are getting rich at the expense of Pakistan must be punished and if govt. try to transfer any honest officer like one brave lady in railway, than judiciary should take notice.

This was not planned by the US or India it was done to hurt pakistan and its state by AQ and their cohorts in Pakistan. We need to realize this or we will never be able to win this fight.

There were Markets targeted were people were visiting in Peshawar but I think in Peshawar no one can label any one as Terrorist and attack them

So let me guess this justify the mob behavior?People of Peshawar have suffered far more then Karachi.In fact Karachi is probably the most calm peaceful area in Pakistan..The people of Peshawar are killed also normal citizens of Pakistanis who are not on some special mission but just doing their daily life work and the life is taken away but do they burn the whole Peshawar?

Back
Top Bottom