What's new

Explosion in Karachi

You know a god damn French author once wrote, "the Pakistanis do more damage to themselves than their enemies ever could". It's not far from the truth.

And in this US war on terror more Pakistanis are dying than any other nation.... and these young afghani sucide bombers from wild....tells us all the story.

It is time for Pakistan to made public the proof of foreign involvement to the public and world wide media.

For God sake ppl, stop Fighting with each other, Those God Damn mother puckers have killed our beloved ones & we are out here to fight each other & justify the mob behavior........

This Mob behavior is not justified at all, even after a fire cracker is lit in Karachi everything is turned upside down, b&^%...

seriously man, Shame on all of us.........

So let me guess this justify the mob behavior?People of Peshawar have suffered far more then Karachi.In fact Karachi is probably the most calm peaceful area in Pakistan..The people of Peshawar are killed also normal citizens of Pakistanis who are not on some special mission but just doing their daily life work and the life is taken away but do they burn the whole Peshawar?

Ohh please.......

Last edited:
For God sake ppl, stop Fighting with each other, Those God Damn mother f u c k e r s have killed our beloved ones & we are out here to fight each other & justify the mob behavior........

This Mob behavior is not justified at all

seriously man, Shame on all of us.........

Honestly, i smell *** in it. Last time when BB died we have seen a carnage on same scale by PPP activists and now again in MQM domain.
I see a cold war among PPP and MQM.

And we should turn our anger towards the enemy, instead of pressing the self destruct button.

well said instead of acussations and silly speculations we must focus on this disastrous event .. my point is this strech of MA Jinnah road for those who knew khi well is the only place where the largest amount of pukhtoons hold businesses.. so correct me if i am wrong but the enemy behind wanted to kill as many mourners to increase sectarian tensions on the other hand it takes a few more miscreants who can provoke anger in the crowds and direct them towards the shops.

Honestly, i smell *** in it. Last time when BB died we have seen a carnage on same scale by PPP activists and now again in MQM domain.

you tell me just one, JUST ONE incident after which no shopes were burned in Karachi...

BTW i don't know of one...

"Don't speculate on issues that promote sectarian strife. You are engaging in multi-level speculation here. First, that the people who caused the fire were in fact muharram 'Juloos people', or Azadaran-e-Husain, as the correct description would be. Second, that the fire must have been caused by fuel, and third that the fuel must have been carried by them beforehand.

When someone speculates so wildly, it seems to me they have an agenda. So now, let me play your game but only indulge in first-order speculation.... seems to me you are agenda driven and rather bigoted in your views."

I am sorry that was not my intention. I just heard it on Ary someone said that the people who did this had to have a lot of fuel to set so much on fire. Since these people were close i thought they got mad and did it. It was just me who misunderstood, because i thought the media has said they knew who did it.

So sorry once again if anyone got offended.

Last edited:

I don't know if it PPP but who every was behind it has made ANP and MQM on collision course. what if the mob has nothing to do with MQM and there is a third party working for its Interest.

Karachi ku Nazir lag gayi :cry:

It was all pre-planned, my cousin had an arms & ammunition shop at M.A Jinnah road Denso hall. Youth broke the locks and entered the shop they looted everything and then they had some chemical with which they burnt the whole shop. I just spoke to my cousin who is still there, standing helpless outside his shop he told me that because of the chemical they have used fire brigades have still not been able to control the fire.
I don't understand what have the people done, why do we set fire to shops and cars of our own countrymen what have they done?
Shame on us.

Last edited:
It was all pre-planned, my cousin had an arms & ammunition shop at bandar road. Youth broke the locks and entered the shop they looted everything and then they had some chemical with which they burnt the whole shop. I just spoke to my cousin who is still there, standing helpless outside his shop he told me that because of the chemical they have used fire brigades have still not been able to control the fire.
I don't understand what have the people done, why do we set fire to shops and cars of our own countrymen what have they done?
Shame on us.
So it could be per planned :angry: like pak-marine said

well said instead of acussations and silly speculations we must focus on this disastrous event .. my point is this strech of MA Jinnah road for those who knew khi well is the only place where the largest amount of pukhtoons hold businesses.. so correct me if i am wrong but the enemy behind wanted to kill as many mourners to increase sectarian tensions on the other hand it takes a few more miscreants who can provoke anger in the crowds and direct them towards the shops.

Yea, i am hiding the pain and grief and wonder why do we resort to shooting ourselves in the foot.?

Say after 9/11, how many Americans went on the rampage. !!!

I think they sent their army to stomp other countries .. I think that was a way smarter way to do things .. not at all like the foot shooting you were mentioning..

It was all pre-planned, my cousin had an arms & ammunition shop at bandar road. Youth broke the locks and entered the shop they looted everything and then they had some chemical with which they burnt the whole shop. I just spoke to my cousin who is still there, standing helpless outside his shop he told me that because of the chemical they have used fire brigades have still not been able to control the fire.
Shame on us.

The other problem of our countrymen also seems to be entertaining conspiracy theories ..

I don't know if it PPP but who every was behind it has made ANP and MQM on collision course. what if the mob has nothing to do with MQM and there is a third party working for its Interest.

No ppp , anp or mqm will do this to their own men and women in khi watever happens every race pays a heavy price this is well understood by all.. they are corrupt but not animals this job is a well thought plan and you are right there is a third party so instead of speculation wait till we hear from our no good law enforcement.

Karachi ku Nazir lag gayi :cry:

news for you we had a bit normality since last few years where as before that the amount of murders ,roberies, massive killing bomb blasts we have seen i can bet no other city in pak have ever witnessed. This was to start and in my view there is more to it as like it or not there are huge afghan bastis which are littrally unknown to the citizens and are infact no - go areas no one can dare to go in. So save your tears brother

Back
Top Bottom