What's new

Explosion in Karachi

Sailboat, are you saying that it wasn't the mourners who rioted, but those who sympathized with their attackers?

RIP to the departed souls and may the injured recover soon. May god bless Pakistan in this moment of crisis and helps it get rid of extremism at the earliest.

Sailboat, are you saying that it wasn't the mourners who rioted, but those who sympathized with their attackers?

it was the mourners who rioted they took their anger out on businesses owned by men from NWFP which is just not right and it shoudnt have happened ! but you cant blame them seeing fellow men into pieces wil make any one loose their mind, its the law enforcement who stood their as spectators.

400 shops (in 5 different markets) and 42 vehicles have been destroyed in just 2 hours.

How can we condemn terrorism when we ourselves resort to it by destroying the livelihood of more than 400 people. Pathetic.

Last edited:
it's obvious these terrorists scums can't fight the army or anyone who can fight back, only thing they're good at is tricking a 12 year old into blowing himself up, beating women and killing unarmed innocent civilian en-mass by cowardly means. God bless the martyred.

400 shops (in 5 different markets) and 42 vehicles have been destroyed in just 2 hours.

Shame on all of us

Last edited:
Hey guys, if I remember these kind of blasts was common even before TTP came into existence (between Thia and Sunni). If yes then is it not possible that same people might be involved instead of TTP? Do TTP have a base in Karachi?

Shame on all of us...

IMO this is horrible, people should leave the job to law enforcement agencies, this is not good thing to do. This will create rift between sections on society. Plus I am sure those shop owners were innocent people. I have sympathy with them because in most cases of reactions its only innocents who suffer, which is not right. Some of them might lose bread and butter for the family. I am sad.

Shame on all of us...

Real Shame it is ... Why were the shops burnt!? ..my gues this is what the attackers wanted exactly .. the spot choosen for the attack is right along the only and the largest stretch of shops owned by pukhtuns. Eik teer do shikar!

Very very BAD NEWS ..

Nearly all Big Markets on M A JINNAH Road are Turned into ASHES

News is not coming to MEDIA

i know this from my many Friends who have businesses there :(

What stupid comments that MQM workers burning shops and markets.....have you seen that? watch media response ....they are telling the truth ....the MQM is as criminal as all others ... don't think like Nawaz Shareef or Munawar Hussain ....I remember in early 80s, we saw this type of burning on every Ashura...was that also done by MQM...that was the time Karachi was controlled by JI and PPP.

What stupid comments that MQM workers burning shops and markets.....have you seen that? watch media response ....they are telling the truth ....the MQM is as criminal as all others ... don't think like Nawaz Shareef or Munawar Hussain ....or continue any thing that happened in Karachi ...linked with MQM.......pando pando hi rahey ga jahey General ban jaey ya PM :):rofl:

There is nothing to do with MQM which happened today ..

Shame on all of us...

Yup; people take advantage of the situation. People were angry yes, and a few people did take out their anger because it's always shias who have bore the brunt of these f***** jihadis that our politicians have nurtured over the years. Previously when our processions were targeted everyone turned a blind eye towards it because we are kafirs for majority of the Pakistani population. Now when Pakistan itself is being targeted and attacks have begun on sunnis too that people have started to raise their voice against it. Really, shame on all of us...

Back
Top Bottom