What's new

Explosion in Karachi

Barrett, is anything you just wrote helping you or your family? I guess you feel powerless about what happened to your relatives right now. Is it the really the right thing to do to vent your anger upon those innocent of either planning or executing the deed? Haven't you just handed the terrorists another win by doing so?

Bringing family into this debate is the best you can do ?
Go take a walk Gringo, before the mods slap a ban on you for your personal attacks.

Bringing family into this debate is the best you can do ?
Go take a walk Gringo, before the mods slap a ban on you for your personal attacks.
No insult was intended. You are a victim in the Karachi attacks. When you returned to your computer after a night on the streets you wrote:

I don't know what to say, people who die are Pakistanis and people who kill are also Pakistanis. We are burning our own house...We only have ourselves to blame. The youth in other countries don't sit at home in the comfort of their houses and express their feelings over the internet, they go out and work together for a change.
Now you have chosen how to express your anger: to talk about the evils of the United States and Zionism. Psychologists call this displacement.

So now everything is on the conscious level. What are you going to do, Barrett?

No insult was intended. You are a victim in the Karachi attacks. When you returned to your computer after a night on the streets you wrote:

Now you have chosen how to express your anger: to talk about the evils of the United States and Zionism. Psychologists call this displacement.

Nazi movement was also reaction of german nation against zoinism , question is why not zoinisim or family of nation stop them from aggression against humanity ?

I was never expressing my anger, infact I was expressing my views as reply to your post based on your favorite topic 'America the champion of Democracy" off topic like always
And what I have decided to do should be left to me for its implementation because I fear an invasion incase my thoughts are not democratic enough for the American standards.
Post if you have something relevant enough to contribute to the topic or else you can always choose an appropriate thread.

:wave:

I accept that you're scared, Barrett, but I am not threatening you. Everyone is waiting to see how victims of the Karachi attacks will respond. If you go off to jihad somewheres then the attacks are fully justified in the eyes of the attackers and Pakistan can expect more of the same. If you leave the country or stay silent that is also a victory for the attackers for they will continue to dominate the political debate. If you go out there with a gun and take the law into your own hands you'll be a vigilante and although you may possibly do some justice you'll certainly add to public disorder. If you throw your support behind existing leaders you may be adding to further public corruption without the results you wish for actually coming about. If you organize a new grass-roots movement around a save-Karachi agenda you may open the door to attacks, orally, in writing, or even with force, upon you personally. Doubtless there are other possibilities I can not think of, but where you go others may follow, and Pakistan after that - for as Karachi goes, so goes the nation, yes?

I accept that you're scared, Barrett, but I am not threatening you. Everyone is waiting to see how victims of the Karachi attacks will respond. If you go off to jihad somewheres then the attacks are fully justified in the eyes of the attackers and Pakistan can expect more of the same. If you leave the country or stay silent that is also a victory for the attackers for they will continue to dominate the political debate. If you go out there with a gun and take the law into your own hands you'll be a vigilante and although you may possibly do some justice you'll certainly add to public disorder. If you throw your support behind existing leaders you may be adding to further public corruption without the results you wish for actually coming about. If you organize a new grass-roots movement around a save-Karachi agenda you may open the door to attacks, orally, in writing, or even with force, upon you personally. Doubtless there are other possibilities I can not think of, but where you go others may follow, and Pakistan after that - for as Karachi goes, so goes the nation, yes?

Fortunately I don't think on the same lines as you.
Please don't impose your idea of reaction on me, I suppose you are already doing that in a few countries and have your hands full so please don't bite more then you can chew.
Whose scared of who, we all know that "preemptive strikes"
Does that ring a bell ?
Anyhow enough of replying to your irrelevant posts I would rather not respond.:blah::blah:

^^^I dont want to get into a 'religious' argument here, but allowing a procession of ~100,000 people where the 'chance' of a suicide attack is so high, and the best security measures (and I believe there was as all side roads were blocked) cannot stop one 'a**hole' from completely destroying the peace in the city.

If we don't allow such procession then it means we have given into the terrorists.

Did we stop people from offering Eid namaz this year in any part of Pakistan? No, then we shouldn't ask Shias to stop their procession either.

FYI - I am not a Shia.

If we don't allow such procession then it means we have given into the terrorists.

Did we stop people from offering Eid namaz this year in any part of Pakistan? No, then we shouldn't ask Shias to stop their procession either.

FYI - I am not a Shia.

Muharam procession can be arranged inside mosques or imam bargas with proper security arrangement , it is responsibility of all fiqa leaders to first think of safety of their followers , who ever is responsible should be questioned to avoid any future bloodshed and property damage.

Muharam procession can be arranged inside mosque with proper security arrangement , it is responsibility of all fiqa leaders to first think of safety of their followers , who ever is responsible should be questioned to avoid any future bloodshed and property damage.

From Tableghee gatherings in Rai Wand to Muharam processions, all gatherings are on volunteer basis. No one is forced to attend Rai Wand and similarly no one is forced to attend Muharam procession.

People make their own choices and we need to respect those choices whether we aree or disagree with them.

Procession is a symbolic requirement so it can't be held in a Masjid and why should we change our life style?

I agree with you on the responsibility part though. All religious leaders should make their followers understand that Pakistan is in a war and attacks will happen so stay calm if an attack happens.

From Tableghee gatherings in Rai Wand to Muharam processions, all gatherings are on volunteer basis. No one is forced to attend Rai Wand and similarly no one is forced to attend Muharam procession.

People make their own choices and we need to respect those choices whether we aree or disagree with them.

Procession is a symbolic requirement so it can't be held in a Masjid and why should we change our life style?

I agree with you on the responsibility part though. All religious leaders should make their followers understand that Pakistan is in a war and attacks will happen so stay calm if an attack happens.

In Raiwind Ijtema never bomb blast happened although some people tried many times , because two months earlier they started preperation for gathering and always they have proper security arrangment for estimated 15 lac people.

But when procession of hundred thausand people is moving it is practically impossible to block all roads of 10 KM route length.

Considering the fact that emotions run very high among all sects of Islam, the idea of not carrying out the juloos will never be acceptable to the Shia sect and that too for debatable reasons.
But if the juloos would not have been carried out for the sake of human lives it would not have harmed anyones religion, the great respect for Hussain R.A and the grief over the shahadats will always stay in our hearts.
It is the responsibility of the leaders to take decisions in the interests of its people, I might be wrong here but the most valuable thing is human life and safeguarding that should be the top priority for the leaders of every Sect.
God has never asked you to expose children and women to such great threats, for me the valuable lives lost yesterday are more important then anything else. Shia sunni or whoever, they believe in the same god and his Prophet (P.B.U.H) and I consider them to be my brothers.
I only wish we could avoid such incidents in the future with less emotional decisions.
These are only my views and I don't intend to offend anyone.

Nazi movement was also reaction of german nation against zoinism , question is why not zoinisim or family of nation stop them from aggression against humanity ?

It was no 'reaction'. It was plane agression against jews that too without provocation , based on german racial superiority complex. Poor Zionists were at the receiving end throughout. And blaming them instead of nazis for agression against humanity sounds kind of funny to me.

Hypocracy !!

I'm surprised because I thought Malik blamed Indians for everything, and now he's looking to Pakistanis to help set things aright.

This is the correct attitude and hopefully would work out pretty well for pakistan.

It was no 'reaction'. It was plane agression against jews that too without provocation , based on german racial superiority complex. Poor Zionists were at the receiving end throughout. And blaming them instead of nazis for agression against humanity sounds kind of funny to me.

Hypocracy !!

You could not analyse the fact that why german majority turned against jews in monority but controlling their economy that is reason intrest based economy is called as monkey economy , it has always very distructive end because of follow of money is toward rich .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom