What's new

Explosion during Peace Rally in Ankara

Which group/country was behind the bombing?

• Total voters
Come on , really? this old theory to raise NATIONALISM ... the prophet said , no difference between arab and foreigner except by TAQWA.

again , Egyptians are mixed nowadays , till 1952 it was albanian family who ruled egypt , and before that there were Mamalek whom were from central Asia , and before them Ayobeen whom are kurds and before them Abaseen Arabs etc .. not to mention Amazigh of north Africa and most famous one of Them is Sheshnak whose father was amazigh and mother Egyptian (Amazigh came to Egypt by King Absmatec the first) to join his army and give them Siwa Oasis.

he was Albanian , his first army was Albanian and he built the Egyptian army on the french way.
in europe kings and members of the royal family were not from the country they rule what is the point ?we are talking about the people and with every tomb thief and historian wish for ancient egyptians to be some other people than the modern day egyptians none was able to prove it
another thing we are not discussing religion i am a proud muslim and a proud egyptian and i am not saying egyptians are better or worse i am just saying this mixed race nonsense is not right in egypt the majority are egyptians and i was not trying to say you are a bad person for being half egyptian i am just saying you dont live here you get all your information from the internet and media you cant judge the situtation like someone living here seeing the truth

What about Russia and Iran together working with the PKK?

Russia = communist
Pkk = communist
Iran = Russian boyfriend

I'm fine thanks and reading the forum senden naber orada havalar nasil?

a dirty threesome but then you should say russians girlfriend ^^

@TurkeyForever

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk said it long time ago. We are TÜRK and no Anatolians.
We are a grand god choosen MUSLIM leader ethnicity together with our relatives in Pakistan, Iran and Asia !

Are you sure about you being the first army?

We used to fight you with our armies: See Hittites on Wikipedia

As for Egyptian fake claims of being first civilization:
"Stonehenge was built in 3,000 BC and the pyramids of Giza in 2,500 BC."

"It has long been considered the world's oldest temple and even thought by some to be the site of the Garden of Eden.

But a scientist has claimed that the Gobekli Tepe stones in Turkey, built in 9,000 BC and 6,500 years older than Stonehenge, could instead be a giant home 'built for men not gods'.
"

Who is the cavemen now? :nana:

Seems your egyptian civilization is 6,500 years behind us.

Also egypt likes to copy things 6,500 years after we created them like the "solar bird" =

easter-island-bird-man-british-museum-gobekli-tepe.2.jpg
my point is no one teach us how to fight we were fighting to defend our civlization long before anyone

Are you sure about you being the first army?

We used to fight you with our armies: See Hittites on Wikipedia

Hittites.jpg

As for Egyptian fake claims of being first civilization:
"Stonehenge was built in 3,000 BC and the pyramids of Giza in 2,500 BC."

"It has long been considered the world's oldest temple and even thought by some to be the site of the Garden of Eden.

But a scientist has claimed that the Gobekli Tepe stones in Turkey, built in 9,000 BC and 6,500 years older than Stonehenge, could instead be a giant home 'built for men not gods'.
"

Who is the cavemen now? :nana:

Seems your egyptian civilization is 6,500 years behind us.

Also egypt likes to copy things 6,500 years after we created them like the "solar bird" =

easter-island-bird-man-british-museum-gobekli-tepe.2.jpg

I really don't like to speak about the first civilization or the most glory civilization , we all humans .. and i'm sure that the old civilizations were all connected .. for example , Scotland got its name from the Egyptian Queen Scota , who married a king there..

a dirty threesome but then you should say russians girlfriend ^^

No I meant boyfriend, nedenmi?

- ruslar kizlarini bize yolluyor.
- iranli oglancilar kanadaya kacip youtubeda belgesel yayinliyor :)
- pkk hali ortada, dagda gurup yapiyor maymunlar.

Hepsi oglanci anlayacagin.

I really don't like to speak about the first civilization or the most glory civilization , we all humans .. and i'm sure that the old civilizations were all connected .. for example , Scotland got its name from the Egyptian Queen Scota , who married a king there..

Strange I googled "first army in history" and couldn't find anything about the very first army ever. Would be interesting to know.

My bet is:
- India
- Mesopotamia
- Egypt
- Hittite
- Japan / China?

Strange I googled "first army in history" and couldn't find anything about the very first army ever. Would be interesting to know.

My bet is:
- India
- Mesopotamia
- Egypt
- Hittite
- Japan / China?

LOL , I've no idea who is the first army , i'm not the one who wrote that .. but my guess , Egypt isn't the first Army , Egypt was Created after the Great Flood by Noah grandson (Misream) that's how Egypt got its name Misr

No I meant boyfriend, nedenmi?

- ruslar kizlarini bize yolluyor.
- iranli oglancilar kanadaya kacip youtubeda belgesel yayinliyor :)
- pkk hali ortada, dagda gurup yapiyor maymunlar.

Hepsi oglanci anlayacagin.

My bet is:
- India
- Mesopotamia
- Egypt
- Hittite
- Japan / China?
i did not mean the first fighting force i meant the first national army in history

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom