What's new

Explain your username!

Yeah i thought i'll be a professor but i never thought of what i'll do tomorrow as in planning meticulously. I studied what I had a passion for and enjoyed every minute of it :)
it's good that you went for what you liked.....and you professor thing too.....:)
many people fail to realize what they want to do and try to copy others and it is one of the gravest mistake for which they pay their entire life.......
so, you going to be hard on your students or soft.....b'coz I have a feeling...students gonna fear you for your strictness.....:D

it's good that you went for what you liked.....and you professor thing too.....:)
many people fail to realize what they want to do and try to copy others and it is one of the gravest mistake for which they pay their entire life.......
so, you going to be hard on your students or soft.....b'coz I have a feeling...students gonna fear you for your strictness.....:D

I am more hard on myself then i am on others :lol: I was a student not very long ago so i know students pretty much don't fear anything except being caught red handed while dozing off during class :D

I am more hard on myself then i am on others :lol: I was a student not very long ago so i know students pretty much don't fear anything except being caught red handed while dozing off during class :D
hahaha......true.....
today student don't fear anyone......now in india, professor and teaches and seniors have to fear student of corporal punishment or in ragging case...:D
so, whats up with 14 in your name is that your birth date.....

hahaha......true.....
today student don't fear anyone......now in india, professor and teaches and seniors have to fear student of corporal punishment or in ragging case...:D
so, whats up with 14 in your name is that your birth date.....

Yeah thats true indeed especially when i remember my masters at least and how much we might have irritated our professors :lol:

No its just a number i am already wished on my birthday but you hadn't joined then i guess :)

Yeah thats true indeed especially when i remember my masters at least and how much we might have irritated our professors :lol:

No its just a number i am already wished on my birthday but you hadn't joined then i guess :)
Ok...nice talking to you.....
will talk later....nothing more is coming in mind now.....:)

Back
Top Bottom